TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the Patreon prices there’s about 30 at Venti level with their names at the start of the video so that’s £600 per month. And it says 840 paying members so that leaves another 810 paying £5 or £10 a month so if we go £7.50 that’s another £6,075 so they must be making around £7k in Patreon alone monthly, plus the sponsor of each video on top of that and then ad revenue from the videos!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Their patreons must be paying amazingly well if they can all afford to go over to America again for Powertrip festival at Coachella grounds with all the big metal headliner bands on the line up which cost a lot and then to go and spend $872 in Target.
I see they didn’t enjoy Iron Maiden but they’re doing the Future past tour atm and it’s not for everyone and they complained that they didn’t play all the ‘bangers’, everyone’s entitled to their opinion of course but didn’t think it was right saying they weren’t worth the ticket price. But I guess they went so we didn’t have to, no normal person from the UK would go to that just cause of the sheer expense. Was a great line up though it had AC/DC, Maiden, Judas Priest, Tool, Guns n Roses and Metallica so no wonder there weren’t bands on in the day..

It didn’t look great before bands came on and food drinks were extortionate but I guess they’ve got to charge that much to pay all the big names they had on. They even closed the bars after the bands..
It was Jake Varley’s 30th recently so he is older than we originally thought lol.
I think the Jake birthday shout out was a joke tbf. Yeah, they definitely earn a lot off the patreon, I think Jake is the only one that’s quit his job for TPD full time though?

Reactions: 1
Jake is 24, there was an article in a newspaper in the summer and gave their ages. I know Jake quit his job but I’m not sure if he gets a salary every month. I would think they Patreon money must go on tickets and travel costs etc.

I can guarantee they must have arguments over money and the channel. I can remember Rob mentioned on the podcast that once he bought a coffee once with the company card and Raz text him straight away and asked what he was doing.

Reactions: 5
Their patreons must be paying amazingly well if they can all afford to go over to America again for Powertrip festival at Coachella grounds with all the big metal headliner bands on the line up which cost a lot and then to go and spend $872 in Target.
I see they didn’t enjoy Iron Maiden but they’re doing the Future past tour atm and it’s not for everyone and they complained that they didn’t play all the ‘bangers’, everyone’s entitled to their opinion of course but didn’t think it was right saying they weren’t worth the ticket price. But I guess they went so we didn’t have to, no normal person from the UK would go to that just cause of the sheer expense. Was a great line up though it had AC/DC, Maiden, Judas Priest, Tool, Guns n Roses and Metallica so no wonder there weren’t bands on in the day..

It didn’t look great before bands came on and food drinks were extortionate but I guess they’ve got to charge that much to pay all the big names they had on. They even closed the bars after the bands..
It was Jake Varley’s 30th recently so he is older than we originally thought lol.
to be fair my eyes popped out of my head at the $800 target spend but then I reasoned that there were (5?) of them so that’s maybe $160-180ish per person…for a full festival shop plus American prices I don’t think that’s crazy. When I do my festival shops I spend about £100 on booze, snacks etc (and I never buy that much water lol)

That festival looked abysmal for the price. Nothing to do during the day and no warm up bands. Plus the food and drink prices were a joke!

I do think people underestimate how much people can make from Patreon and sponsorship. For these guys it’s not necessarily paying them to live but it’s covering the cost of them going to all the festivals.

Jake is 24, there was an article in a newspaper in the summer and gave their ages. I know Jake quit his job but I’m not sure if he gets a salary every month. I would think they Patreon money must go on tickets and travel costs etc.

I can guarantee they must have arguments over money and the channel. I can remember Rob mentioned on the podcast that once he bought a coffee once with the company card and Raz text him straight away and asked what he was doing.
I get the feeling it's Rob's way or the highway. They've mentioned quite a few times he gets pissy with them a lot and throws tantrums.

Reactions: 6
I don’t doubt that. I used to follow his ex on Insta. She moved to London really suddenly and her posts were about how she’s thriving and healthy. Not saying it’s all him but I get the sense that he could be difficult to date.

All the American festivals they've been to look pretty tit and they're all extortionate.

Anyone getting any merch from this drop? I’ve got my eye on a few T-shirts and maybe the tote bag

Anyone getting any merch from this drop? I’ve got my eye on a few T-shirts and maybe the tote bag
I’m debating getting the beanie. I like the South Park T-shirt but I don’t think I’d ever get the wear out of it.

From watching the ibiza video and a few others, Mary seems really argumentative when she drinks.

Reactions: 2
From watching the ibiza video and a few others, Mary seems really argumentative when she drinks.
She’s a nightmare, she’d do my head in!

We found out the other day she does only fans now. Not massively surprised!

• Wow
I do really like them and rewatch a lot of their content. Buuuut the non-festival content just isn’t for me.

two annoyances: talking with their mouths full of food. Instant fast forward.
Also Razzy is 100% a middle lane driver and it BOTHERS me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I liked the hot wings videos, I subscribe to their Patreon so I’ve seen them already but I find it interesting to know more about the group outside of the festival stuff. Would be good to have them interview each other rather than just Rob but I suppose he is the face of the channel