Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I used to quite like Gi and Tim and even bought a couple of her utterly tit books. But she is so fake and false and awful. Tom is slightly more bearable. But they are so dripping in pretentious privilege and pretending they are relatable. Have they moved house since they got caught claiming the £30k pandemic money?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She's on that white wine podcast talking about the time she got pushed in a bush at school. Again. Do you not have anything going on in your life woman? 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they posted this morning about it being their 19th anniversary (of when they got together - not marriage)

I’ve always found it weird that they split up… then Tom got a record deal/McFly in the Summer time and suddenly Gi was happy to have him back a few months later…

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m confused as to why they made a deal of how many years they had known each other. I’ve never noticed anyone else doing that, they just say the years of their relationship as their anniversary. They definitely think being a teen relationship is their USP and the most interesting thing about themselves.

Reactions: 13
People that anniversary everything 'first kiss, first meeting, engagement, marriage' 😴😴😴

Spend more time in timehop than they do the present.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I really hope that Tom is not going to let Max shout on that plane for the whole flight. Rich people don’t seem to bother disciplining their children.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused as to why they made a deal of how many years they had known each other. I’ve never noticed anyone else doing that, they just say the years of their relationship as their anniversary. They definitely think being a teen relationship is their USP and the most interesting thing about themselves.
I feel a bit sorry for him. Hasn’t he really struggled with mental health? Met her as a child and she’s still there.