Toby and Roo #6 Hair and eyebrows still looking a state - jump on that bandwagon 3 months late!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh the blonde hair is gone for a #ad!!!! I'd be fuming if I was her hairdresser. How silly to spend all that time and money bleaching to put a box dye on it 2 months later. I mean surely she realised blonde was going to be heavy upkeep .

Reactions: 9
I mean, it looks better than the roots mcgroots blonde but she now looks like she’s off for a nice game of bingo in the sheltered housings common room??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does it look better brown... yes, does it still look dry as duck..... also yes. I can't with acting standing by the door waiting for the kid to come and tell her how amazing she looks, who's the narcissistic parent now hazza

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really ages her and makes her face look even fatter. The piercings, hair and clothes.....full blown personality crisis. Also not forgetting the adhd. It will take a while for it to get back to the nice hair she had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does it look better brown... yes, does it still look dry as duck..... also yes. I can't with acting standing by the door waiting for the kid to come and tell her how amazing she looks, who's the narcissistic parent now hazza
So so staged and fake. Surely Adam and princess Edith would have been coming in at the same time from the school run. Although I'm sure Adam only compliments other women instead of his actual wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just watched the new hair reel. She really does love herself doesn't she? I suppose someone has to.

• Haha
An appeal for a Meta contact and then nothing from her for days. Wonder if she’s been hacked, wonder if it’s her mum’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Radio silence during SATS week. I mean how are other mums getting through it without a how too guide from Hazza??? Maybe Bootcut Bill has taken her phone off her for answering back!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's been posting her usual breaking the cycle content over on her podcast page, something has got to be going on when she posted a picture of the northern lights she said it was a reminder from nature that everything was going to be ok 🙄 wonder if bootleg has been caught with his dick in another mumfluencer again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s been a gloriously quiet week without Hazzas eyebrows and Brummy Mummy’s yellow hair gracing my screens

An appeal for a Meta contact and then nothing from her for days. Wonder if she’s been hacked, wonder if it’s her mum’s fault.
I noticed she hasn't posted anything for days! No stories or ads. Normally there isn't an annoying talking story everyday!definitely something odd going on

Reactions: 2
Something has definitely happened….
She hasn’t posted on her grid for 8 days, and her stories are strangely quiet 🤐

Reactions: 2
Something has definitely happened….
She hasn’t posted on her grid for 8 days, and her stories are strangely quiet 🤐
I think the last time she went this quiet was when she fell out with her mum, the longer the silence goes on the more I'm convinced she's caught bootleg hanging out the back of someone else

• Haha
How strange that she has just stopped posting anything after posting daily for however long 🤔

Reactions: 1