Toby and Roo #6 Hair and eyebrows still looking a state - jump on that bandwagon 3 months late!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten about this one. Just had a look and she hasn't posted an ad on her grid since February. I know she'll get money from her blog but I'm still astonished that her "job" is enough to sustain two adults, 3 kids, a mortgage, a car...

Reactions: 4
She posted the air fryer sausage rolls on April 9th. She’s just really bad at declaring when something is an ad!

Reactions: 2
It's like no one has ever been poorly before. Imagine having a job like nursing and you had to get out of bed!! She is the most painful pathetic lump to watch

Reactions: 6
It's like no one has ever been poorly before. Imagine having a job like nursing and you had to get out of bed!! She is the most painful pathetic lump to watch
Very true, but equally, she’s whining on because she can’t go to bed as she has to do things for her kids. If she’s really that ill, why can’t Bootleg Bill help? Surely he can ferry the children around and allow his seriously ill 🙄 wife time to recuperate? She acts like she’s a single parent.

Reactions: 3
Very true, but equally, she’s whining on because she can’t go to bed as she has to do things for her kids. If she’s really that ill, why can’t Bootleg Bill help? Surely he can ferry the children around and allow his seriously ill 🙄 wife time to recuperate? She acts like she’s a single parent.
But she can't take her child to their "assesments" and take over them and get diagnosed with adhd from her sick bed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_9510.jpeg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think that Harriet had been officially diagnosed with ADHD? So is she just going to live her life as if she's been diagnosed now? She's like the modern day 'Dr' Gillian McKeith. Print a certificate from the internet and that'll do!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Latest video. We are still on the adhd phase. I would love see the diagnosis....ow yes that's right she doesn't have one!!

I mean she's been breadcrumbing it for months but seen this on amazon, looks like she's cashing in on "cycle breaking" won't be long until she also has a guide to parenting with adhd
Ffs. She is the last person people should take advice from 🤦‍♀️

Rehomed 2 cats, 1 pissed on the bed so it went back and now she's applying to adopt a dog.
Hopefully they will remember she shoved her dying dog in kennels while she went off on a AD FREEBIE then shared videos of her bathing him whilst he was super poorly DAYS before he died. He got a brief mention and was forgotten never to be spoke of again

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I really hope the rehoming place look into her/them and realise they are not suitable for rehoming a dog 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Me too. I looked on the grid & 17th June they went away all weekend leaving him in a kennel, 20th June she’s got a “come wash my dog with me” three days later 23rd June this

IMG_3337.jpeg

so for weeks they’d known he was poorly but sent him away. He would have been in such pain 😭
One post and never a mere mention again

Amyloidosis in Shar-peis is associated with another hereditary disorder - familial Shar-pei fever, which is characterised by intermittent swollen painful hocks, abdominal pain, diarrhoea and anorexia. It is thought that dogs with familial Shar-pei fever are more susceptible to go on to develop amyloidosis, due to the chronic inflammatory process associated with the condition.

The clinical signs of amyloidosis are related to progressive kidney damage, and include excessive drinking and urination, dehydration, poor coat quality, pale or yellow mucous membranes, lethargy, lack of appetite (inappetance) and weight loss.

• Sad
Me too. I looked on the grid & 17th June they went away all weekend leaving him in a kennel, 20th June she’s got a “come wash my dog with me” three days later 23rd June this

View attachment 2921573
so for weeks they’d known he was poorly but sent him away. He would have been in such pain 😭
One post and never a mere mention again

Amyloidosis in Shar-peis is associated with another hereditary disorder - familial Shar-pei fever, which is characterised by intermittent swollen painful hocks, abdominal pain, diarrhoea and anorexia. It is thought that dogs with familial Shar-pei fever are more susceptible to go on to develop amyloidosis, due to the chronic inflammatory process associated with the condition.

The clinical signs of amyloidosis are related to progressive kidney damage, and include excessive drinking and urination, dehydration, poor coat quality, pale or yellow mucous membranes, lethargy, lack of appetite (inappetance) and weight loss.
She's a horrible human, money grabbing, self centred cow

Is this mornings yawn fest of a story about the power cut another way of saying her kids didn't get up in time so no school for them today?!