TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he's just proving that you can be to busy to meal prep.
I don't meal prep the silly way he does I make a meal and double it, one for the freezer, or if I'm making a meal just for me I put 10 in the freezer. I don't need to spend a whole weekend cooking and I have prepped enough for times I don't have to cook. He doesn't work, doesn't have kids so why doesn't he have time to cook on an evening?

Reactions: 6
Exactly this ⬆
He turns prep into a three ring circus.
You don't need hot food three times a day.
Cereal or toast for breakfast and for the love of God, just a sandwich for lunch will do the job as well if not better than a grey curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does he want a medal for cleaning his own house? He’s the only one who lives there! I think it needs to be constantly said that this is a man who has ZERO responsibilities in life. Kids abandoned, no partner, nobody else to look after, nothing. Never known laziness like it.

Reactions: 4
His arrogance knows no bounds “famous fridge”. It’s a secondhand fridge mate that people are gonna find a pain to move unless they have a van. “One of a kind TMPK’s Fridge” who does he think he is!!!
I'm.fairly sure it was a gifted fridge
too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pisses me off that he is hiding his meal prep change behind being 'productive'.
Anyone else and he'd say it was excuses.
Finding out that your house is having windows fitted, walking dogs and flogging your crappy possessions isn't exactly productive. It's basic life admin 🤯.
I think a combination of being a complete child and also having an empty life means that the windows/dogs/flogging is probably a massively productive day for someone who spends their time failing the 75 Hard and destroying any business and credibility they have left.

I am howling that OF COURSE the sad duck is showing off he apparently paid 2500 for the fridge that is now 1500. And?! 😂 The levels of insecurity of show off about how much your paid for your fridge 😂

On the subject of this “famous fridge” it is how old?! It’s a big fridge and quite a specific style and frankly if you are driving to Bolton to buy that off him for 600 quid then I think professional services should be waiting to meet you once you get there.

• Haha
  • Heart
I do believe it was a gifted fridge. And the grifting freeloader tried to sell it from the get go. He couldn't sell it then when it was new and so I highly doubt he will get what he wants for it now. He's so devoid of content that he's attempting to give his fridge a personality 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Flogging the CrApp “it’s worth £60 just for the recipes!” mate google is free and we can get them from there just like u 🤣🤣 The man has no shame!

• Haha
Flogging the CrApp “it’s worth £60 just for the recipes!” mate google is free and we can get them from there just like u 🤣🤣 The man has no shame!
And it's still £60 today, although that offer ended at midnight! Desperate times....again!

• Haha
Wait, he was gifted it? He’s a cheeky fucker.

Hope he does a countdown to his house move like he did for his holiday that never existed. I genuinely get the impression he’s underestimated how much smaller the house is going to be and the fact he’s going to be at closer quarters with his neighbours. Can you imagine seeing that oddball shouting into his phone on a daily basis

• Haha
Sadly I think we are gonna get a lot of footage from his bedroom as that’s the only bigger room and Ofc that’s all he’s bothered about!! Lazy sod!

Wait, he was gifted it? He’s a cheeky fucker.

Hope he does a countdown to his house move like he did for his holiday that never existed. I genuinely get the impression he’s underestimated how much smaller the house is going to be and the fact he’s going to be at closer quarters with his neighbours. Can you imagine seeing that oddball shouting into his phone on a daily basis
Yep, definitely (or do I mean defiantly 🤣) gifted.. he has a highlight reel of it from October 2021!

• Haha
Wish I could meal prep bagel and cream cheese! I really struggle for time when I decide to have that for lunch! 😂

• Haha
His tone when “training” the dogs is so aggressive.
I know you have to be firm, but he gives off “if you don’t come here I’ll beat you” vibes

• Sad
His tone when “training” the dogs is so aggressive.
I know you have to be firm, but he gives off “if you don’t come here I’ll beat you” vibes
When he used to do lives, mainly on TikTok, he was caught off guard yelling and behaving aggressively towards Frank. I am not an animal lover nor do I know much about keeping dogs, but it seemed way overboard. We’ve seen how quickly his temper changes with something as simple as somebody asking him a question. Aggressive swearing etc, so it’s not a stretch to think he does this with his dogs too.

• Sad
And then he goes and does one of those saccharine sickly sweet type of photos where he's smiling at the camera with the dog for a selfie. The kind you'd use to lure unsuspecting females on a dating app 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I have been so bored of John recently, the constant talk of dogs, his new house and losing 3 stone for summer (which is in a matter of weeks). Boring boring boring. I randomly pop back here to see if he’s done anything remotely entertaining but I see nothing has changed and he is more boring than ever

• Haha
  • Heart
His comment section both on insta & tik tok is very low on numbers considering how long the posts have been up . Not much engagement for him .

I find it weird that he thinks people need a daily fix of frank and lu lu .

• Heart
That gives me stalker vibes the very thought of him leering after someone else when he’s so damaged in himself.

Posts of the dogs “to make you feel better”. - I couldn’t give a tit about ur dogs as long as u aren’t harming them. Your account just isn’t TMPK at all - set up a JtC personal one if u want to put all your dog/cleaning/house move content up!

• Heart
Reactions: 3