TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ almighty, a video about his non-existent two-weekly meal prep and washing his Tupperware. Anything to avoid an actual meal prep, the world’s worst prick tease.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has he confirmed it’s gone??? Must have missed it because he’s as boring as feck!
He randomly announced he'd sold it a few weeks back. Nothing like having no garage in the new place to force his hand to come clean. Having a bike was just a vanity project for him.

I’ve been well behind with the threads because in all honesty he’s bored me into submission…..
However, when I did dip in the other night I caught a ramble of stories where he was making lists of his furniture that he intends to sell. Stories of which seemed to be deleted swiftly after, surely I wasn’t the only one to witness this? Wonder why the change of heart? 🤔

Where is his neck ??????? Says he hasn’t been on camera due to a MASSIVE cold sore . Did anyone else spot it in the gym photo the other day ? God he’s huge ! No wonder he’s only showing his legs in his too short shorts it the thinnest part of him because he skips leg day

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've always called him Desperate Dan because of his jaw but he's turning into Quagmire

• Haha
Where is his neck ??????? Says he hasn’t been on camera due to a MASSIVE cold sore . Did anyone else spot it in the gym photo the other day ? God he’s huge ! No wonder he’s only showing his legs in his too short shorts it the thinnest part of him because he skips leg day
Ha, well played with the gym pic. He stumbles over his own lies. He looks porky there - tried to cover it up with his zipped up fleece. Normally wouldn’t comment on somebody’s appearance but when said person is fleecing people based on multiple lies and is happy to send insulting messages based on people’s appearance, I’m happy to forgo that.

I see the app he said would never be on sale again is now on sale again. Another lie to add to the list. Including a very weird couples discount.

It's a bold claim 'lose weight today'. By downloading an app?!
Screenshot_2024-05-03-19-20-29-27_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

None of his crApp offers go beyond the end of the year. What happens when the crApp turns one JtC?
It closes?
You put the price up?
You get bored and fleece the sheep a different way?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It's a bold claim 'lose weight today'. By downloading an app?!
View attachment 2913831
None of his crApp offers go beyond the end of the year. What happens when the crApp turns one JtC?
It closes?
You put the price up?
You get bored and fleece the sheep a different way?
My favourite part of this is that it looks like a GCSE Media Studies project. I suspect the bulk was done by a professional but he’s added on the cheap looking “sale” bits etc.

Far be it from me to comment on anyone’s weight but as he is so vile and the first to call out someone for eating a tube of Smarties, he has piled on the pounds. The combination of binge eating and that drinking we know you are at again is really started to show John, especially in the puffy face and glass eyes.

Did we ever get to the bottom of the bike? I only ever remember seeing him on lessons and the test, never riding on his own so I assumed he never actually had a bike? Wasn’t he insinuating at some point that he had a motorhome?

I think in the spirit of other threads when the subject is having a beige period, we should share Villian’s Rollcall of “Best Moments” of TMPK

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He bought the bike, then sold the bike!

Not sure on the Rolex … he would be too tight to afford the servicing/insurance cost plus has nowhere to wear it to!!

Why does he think no one has plans bank holiday weekend and really annoying when he thinks the weather in Bolton(?) is the same for the whole of the UK!!

Reactions: 3
Don’t think he ever owned the bike tbh. Probably rented. Certainly never owned a Rolex. He went to the store a few times and pretended he’d bought one, the sad act. Like he wouldn’t be showing it off at every available opportunity if he did. He’s a terminal liar.

Don’t think he ever owned the bike tbh. Probably rented. Certainly never owned a Rolex. He went to the store a few times and pretended he’d bought one, the sad act. Like he wouldn’t be showing it off at every available opportunity if he did. He’s a terminal liar.
I think the day he stooped to the level of lying about buying a coat was a new role.

In other news, my glass containers from Amazon have arrived. 24 pieces, 35 quid. Off to wash them and then never do any cooking, that’s how you use them yeah? (On a serious note, I’ve got the containers from Amazon and he is a bloody rip off merchant for charging what he is for what is providing. No wonder they are insulating the larder)

Reactions: 3
Why does he abandon his car on the corner of a road like that

Reactions: 2
My favourite part of this is that it looks like a GCSE Media Studies project. I suspect the bulk was done by a professional but he’s added on the cheap looking “sale” bits etc.

Far be it from me to comment on anyone’s weight but as he is so vile and the first to call out someone for eating a tube of Smarties, he has piled on the pounds. The combination of binge eating and that drinking we know you are at again is really started to show John, especially in the puffy face and glass eyes.

Did we ever get to the bottom of the bike? I only ever remember seeing him on lessons and the test, never riding on his own so I assumed he never actually had a bike? Wasn’t he insinuating at some point that he had a motorhome?

I think in the spirit of other threads when the subject is having a beige period, we should share Villian’s Rollcall of “Best Moments” of TMPK
One of his most awkward and cringe worthy phases for me was his old Twitter account. Him being a desperate 'wannabe' and tagging Gordon Ramsey in every post of his cooking of basic food. He was, and remains, desperate for attention.

• Haha
The separate account for selling all his tat! And he’s managed to find a buyer for his hideous glass art pieces - £200 for postage alone but flogging for £90. Ok John.

• Haha
Why would anyone Pay In Full for his tatt to then let him use it for the next 10 weeks??

He’s getting weirder and weirder. Footage of hoovering - scintillating…🥱 and a rescheduled Mealprep to tomorrow …we’ll see..

• Haha
  • Wow
Also wouldn’t put ANYTHING past him. At the minimum I’d be checking the item was what he said it was. Wouldn’t be shocked if he tried a ‘I’ve not received money’ line either.

Glad that he’s finally admitting he’s downsizing now.

Reactions: 6
His arrogance knows no bounds “famous fridge”. It’s a secondhand fridge mate that people are gonna find a pain to move unless they have a van. “One of a kind TMPK’s Fridge” who does he think he is!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Pisses me off that he is hiding his meal prep change behind being 'productive'.
Anyone else and he'd say it was excuses.
Finding out that your house is having windows fitted, walking dogs and flogging your crappy possessions isn't exactly productive. It's basic life admin 🤯.

• Haha
Oh but he did clean his kitchen 🤣🤣
Hoovered lounge yesterday - didn’t move anything out of the way or hoover to the edges but apparently wiped the skirting boards down. It’s riveting stuff !!

• Haha