Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker šŸ·

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As in everybody acts perfect, sorry I donā€™t wanna offend anyone but going through a bad patch and some of the stuff said about Aimee kinda hits home and feels like a judgmental thread
Aww Saz please donā€™t feel judged. You know and we know from previous comments youā€™ve made that youā€™re a brilliant person/mum. Aimee doesnā€™t give a tit about Harper and itā€™s difficult to not pass judgment on that. Reach out in the Coven thread if youā€™d like to speakā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As in everybody acts perfect, sorry I donā€™t wanna offend anyone but going through a bad patch and some of the stuff said about Aimee kinda hits home and feels like a judgmental thread
Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through a bad patch. ā¤
Iā€™m sorry if anything said has affected you in anyway x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So sorry you've been affected by things here...hope you're okā¤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I see, Iā€™m not offended. You are allowed to feel like that, sometimes I think like that too. No one is perfect, Iā€™m not, far from it. Im sorry to hear youā€™re not doing so good right now, but im sure you will come through this. Have a cyber hug from the witchy ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t mean to derail and be a bleeping whingebag, but people like her get right on my tits. I have some really crappy illnesses. I have been sick for a long time but in the past year, itā€™s got significantly worse. Itā€™s become hard to even function day to day (I still work full time), my treatment isnā€™t working, my life has fallen apart and Iā€™ve had to face the reality that Iā€™ll probably not make it until Iā€™m middle aged. It has gotten so bad recently that both of my neurologists (different specialities) have told my GP that they need to get me in to go over my meds and see what we add/tweak to maybe help me get though the day. The earliest appointment I could get was in 7 weeks. Did I go on the internet and cry? No (unless this message counts šŸ˜‚). Did I contemplate 111 or A&E? No. It is what it is and there are a lot of people worse off than me. All of that message was basically a really long way of me saying Aimee shut the duck up, grow up, realise this is due to your own actions and recognise your privilege. You wouldnt last an hour in my shoes (or most of you ladies shoes).
Ps youā€™re a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sazza, Iā€™ve always found you to be an honest poster and that alone is the polar opposite of Aimee. I sometimes take things to heart too but none of this is about you or I. Iā€™ve spoken here about being an alcoholic and if Iā€™m not feeling great, I can feel prickly about folk calling her an alkie etc but itā€™s where Iā€™m at to be honest. People are only speaking in the context of Aimee.

Every day you get up and do the best by your child - we know that from what you post. You live your life alongside your child, not seeing them as an inconvenience that you canā€™t be bothered with. You consider them in the decisions you make - Aimee doesnā€™t.

I canā€™t speak for everyone but Aimeeā€™s being judged here on an overall picture and because she always, always puts herself first. She lies and manipulates situations, sheā€™s rude and obnoxious and Iā€™ve never came across anyone so selfish. Iā€™ve yet to see an endearing quality about her.

But if youā€™re feeling judged for wearing Tammy Girl style necklaces day and night for months then soz but youā€™re on your own šŸ˜‰.

Donā€™t give yourself a hard time and I hope you feel better soon ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I donā€™t mean to derail and be a bleeping whingebag, but people like her get right on my tits. I have some really crappy illnesses. I have been sick for a long time but in the past year, itā€™s got significantly worse. Itā€™s become hard to even function day to day (I still work full time), my treatment isnā€™t working, my life has fallen apart and Iā€™ve had to face the reality that Iā€™ll probably not make it until Iā€™m middle aged. It has gotten so bad recently that both of my neurologists (different specialities) have told my GP that they need to get me in to go over my meds and see what we add/tweak to maybe help me get though the day. The earliest appointment I could get was in 7 weeks. Did I go on the internet and cry? No (unless this message counts šŸ˜‚). Did I contemplate 111 or A&E? No. It is what it is and there are a lot of people worse off than me. All of that message was basically a really long way of me saying Aimee shut the duck up, grow up, realise this is due to your own actions and recognise your privilege. You wouldnt last an hour in my shoes (or most of you ladies shoes).
Ps youā€™re a bleep
Oh my...looks like things have " changed" since last we " spoke" .....hope you get things under controlā¤
This fucker really has no clue!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion #112 šŸŽµ woop woop its the sound of the police woop woop the DVLA havin' a feast, woop woop šŸŽµ
---
Thread suggestion #112 johnny cash burning ring of fire, aimee 5 names is a big fat porky liarrr

• Haha
  • Heart
I love your posts. Iā€™m deffo not perfect and I like to think Iā€™ve annoyed people (just kidding) (well, us guys anyway) with my inability to keep my mouth shut and call things out I think are total crap šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Stay where you are missy, Iā€™d deffo miss you šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m sure sheā€™s said in the past sheā€™s had Diazepam for her ā€œpanic attacksā€ so she mustā€™ve laid it on thick for the doctors which will have contributed to a decision from the DVLA to proceed with a medical.

Iā€™m not mega clued up on drugs but know thatā€™s pretty strong and wonā€™t be handed out willy nilly.

I used to love this thread but itā€™s turned a bit mumsnetty šŸ„²
I totally get this šŸ‘ we are all far from perfect even when we do the most everyday re our kids/homes/partners the point is though even on our shittiest of days when the alarm in the morning feels like a bleeping warning siren of tit to come...I don't think I will ever feel jealous of anything she has literally nothing. It's a windup to have her huns saying we are just jealous daily so I get that people list what that did today to shut them up, but remember even on the days we didn't have a run go the gym get 3 loads on the line before 9am we will still never be in a shitshow like the herpes ridden cat piss smelling duck up that is Aimless.

(No offence to the absolute nutters amongst us that do run & go the gym šŸ’Ŗ it's just not for me)

(I do do washing though šŸ˜„)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m sure sheā€™s said in the past sheā€™s had Diazepam for her ā€œpanic attacksā€ so she mustā€™ve laid it on thick for the doctors which will have contributed to a decision from the DVLA to proceed with a medical.

Iā€™m not mega clued up on drugs but know thatā€™s pretty strong and wonā€™t be handed out willy nilly.
She has also said numerous times recently that she is struggling and depressed, but also made a video late last year saying that she has been on the same anti depressant for ten years and it works for her. Anti depressants are known to stop working when the body gets used to them. She is quick enough to get on the phone to get antibiotics, but hasnā€™t thought to request a medication review to improve her mental health.

Reactions: 16
Sorry youā€™ve been affected Sazza25. Youā€™re nothing like Aimee so please donā€™t take any criticism of her as judgement against you. Youā€™re amazing and we love you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So sorry youā€™re going through a bad patch. Sending you a big hug lovely šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wtf???
Haven't looked back at the comments, but I subjected myself to hwr shut tok when it popped up!
So she can't get appointment..but she can get an appointment EVERY OTHER TIME she WANTS ONE...funny that, she's usually had an appointment and given antibiotics within an hour of the first sniffle.....duck off you attention seeking fucker!
Watch the comments and pennies come flooding Shamey, well done!!
Sorry if it's already been said!!
Maybe cos she buys her anti biotics online šŸ™ˆšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.