Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the thing with dvla isit on her wiki so I can catch up with the deal around this please?

Reactions: 3
Yes 100%. Alcohol is present in breath and blood. You can have other conditions/deficiencies caused by alcohol abuse. That would all be recorded in medical records.
I’m not well informed at all with this sort of thing, how can blood test show alcohol levels? Like if I go out drinking it should be out of my system within a day?? I genuinely don’t understand how they can know the levels she drinks from a blood test 🤣 sorry. I know I’m thick not knowing this stuff but I’ve never really given it much thought as I only drink when I’m out socially maybe once a month or so
---
Yes it would
Oh ok maybe this explains it a little more. It’s still all over my head though tbh 🤣

Reactions: 6
Wait til she tells the doctor she’s never actually passed out when driving because she gets a warning sign that allows her to pull over safely somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m not well informed at all with this sort of thing, how can blood test show alcohol levels? Like if I go out drinking it should be out of my system within a day?? I genuinely don’t understand how they can know the levels she drinks from a blood test 🤣 sorry. I know I’m thick not knowing this stuff but I’ve never really given it much thought as I only drink when I’m out socially maybe once a month or so
---

Oh ok maybe this explains it a little more. It’s still all over my head though tbh 🤣
https://www.drinkdriving.org/dvla-medical.php this link explains the long term affects of drinking etc. They'll be looking for markers in your blood to indicate if you're a heavy long term boozer

Reactions: 9
Woe is me… oh boo bleeping Hoo!

And she’s got to have medical for dvla.. after she was all cocky about it the other day! Hope that dr rules her unfit
Ah ha ha ha ha what’s that I hear? It’s the sound of chickens coming home to roost! She’s greetin because she’s been caught out lying and if she’s not bothered she should just get it done and move on. Still, nice bit of content really plus she IS faking it so she’ll pass a medical no bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

People in Southport and surrounding areas - are you experiencing unseasonably mild temperatures? We seem to have gone from wincyette pyjamas and a thick dressing gown to vest tops in the space of a fortnight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what’s to stop her delaying the medical for a few weeks to make sure she passes? Surely that’s not allowed and there must be a time restraint? Otherwise what’s the point? People will just pretend they can’t get an appointment?

Reactions: 11
Wtf???
Haven't looked back at the comments, but I subjected myself to hwr shut tok when it popped up!
So she can't get appointment..but she can get an appointment EVERY OTHER TIME she WANTS ONE...funny that, she's usually had an appointment and given antibiotics within an hour of the first sniffle.....duck off you attention seeking fucker!
Watch the comments and pennies come flooding Shamey, well done!!
Sorry if it's already been said!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So what’s to stop her delaying the medical for a few weeks to make sure she passes? Surely that’s not allowed and there must be a time restraint? Otherwise what’s the point? People will just pretend they can’t get an appointment?
I wonder if she can go a day or few without boozies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah ha ha ha ha what’s that I hear? It’s the sound of chickens coming home to roost! She’s greetin because she’s been caught out lying and if she’s not bothered she should just get it done and move on. Still, nice bit of content really plus she IS faking it so she’ll pass a medical no bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

People in Southport and surrounding areas - are you experiencing unseasonably mild temperatures? We seem to have gone from wincyette pyjamas and a thick dressing gown to vest tops in the space of a fortnight
There must be a sniff of a dick about. She always gets her gut out and starts going on about her tits when there's a D on the horizon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely she’ll just lie at the doctors for the assessment and say she never has any panic attacks.
It also involves having a blood test to determine alcohol consumption and to get thru that, she will have to be dry for at least 4 weeks.
Plus I read online that the DVLA will give a list of approved Doctors to do the medical exams, so she may not even be able to get it done by her own doctor.
---
Now you've all given her the heads up she can knock the boozies on the head until she gets tested.
I doubt if Shaimey could remain totally alcohol free for over 4 weeks, she doesn't seem to be able to do 4 days tbh!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The "nearly passing out" panic attacks for content and attention from whatever bf she had at the time will never have been mentioned to her GP. It will be general anxiety they will know about.

also shes more upset aboutnot having a car than her own child having social services involvement!

what does she need to drive for anyway? Doesnt have a job to go to and from, Wendy and greg do school run and pick ups, wendy takes H swimming, she never visits charlie either.Its all about the shopping, sunbeds and booze run

Reactions: 21
Can hardly be compared to baby reindeer 🤣 she doesn't have someone stood outside her house for hours, nobody has approached someone she's with and kicked off on them , nobody is convinced that they are in a relationship with her and I very much doubt her "case officer" agreed 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can hardly be compared to baby reindeer 🤣 she doesn't have someone stood outside her house for hours, nobody has approached someone she's with and kicked off on them , nobody is convinced that they are in a relationship with her and I very much doubt her "case officer" agreed 🤨
Oh my bleeping god.... going by what debz has said the old birkdale bike was the one stalking d2 children. Literally pot.kettle.back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What am I missing?? Justice for what? Someone taking a pic of her car parked outside the sunbed shop? How is that against the law or is there something else I have missed??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a few opinions that I’m gonna keep to myself to avoid any unnecessary drama but her anxiety can’t be that bad if the DVLA thing slipped her mind. Anyone with genuine anxiety wouldn’t be able to stop thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.