Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you taste test cheesecake if you don't like cheese... ( And I say taste test in the loosest terms)

Oh yeah so you can do a tit GCSE drama lesson on pretending to be sick. How the fcuk is that engaging content?

twit!..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Considering she has a “phobia” of cheese she couldn’t get that lemon cheesecake open and in her gob quick enough!!! Such a liar. Cheesecake doesn’t taste like cheese get a grip.

Reactions: 23
She is a moron taste testing those cheesecake when she hates cheese ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine this being your "job".....and eating cheesecake and doesn't like cheese, what is the point of these fecking taste tests, I don't get it!?! What a state!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Who films themselves like that and thinks it's a good idea to post it!!

Screenshot_20240430-140301_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20240430-140341_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s such a dick, honestly. Almost 39 and taste testing utter nonsense while claiming to feel ill yesterday. She just needs any excuse to ram food down her throat. bleeping cheesecakes 😂someone is a born liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Let's face it the only reason she was feeling "poorly" and her "kidneys" were hurting was because she needed to adult and move tit in her house ready for work to be done so she needed an excuse to manipulate her enablers to do some of the hard work for her. She's a narcissist so manipulating people by making them feel sorry for her is 2nd nature. We seen it when the Halloween tree needed decorating. She didn't need any help in slinging it across her living room in rage though.... she was all better after her elderly mothers decorated it.

She will be lost if both of her parents moved away and she had to live her life like Charley. She's a joke of an adult and the fact she allowed to parent is scary.
Her parents arnt going to be around forever so she needs to learn to stand on her own two feet….
Hate girls like her .They expect everyone to run around after them ..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s funny doing the stupid faces. Aimee u aren’t. U look an absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s such a dramatic cnut!!!
she’s also wasteful! Imagine buying and eating something you profess to hate??

Make it make sense you utter head.

Also to add, I’m not shocked about the water being on her TikTok shop. The woman would sell her dead nan for a fiver !

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She's such a twit - the size of the spoonfuls she was taking (she could hardly get it in her mouth) of something which she knew she wouldn't like. She gives me the RAGE!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
How long before the comments will be switched off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's the utter waste that gets me!
I can't deal with her!
As for pretending to be sick... please Shamey, piss off!
And don't get me started on that bottle of water that's been attached to her for two days😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Why take such big spoonfuls if you don’t think you’ll like it??
IMG_6997.jpeg

IMG_6996.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She seems MANIC in that cheesecake “taste testing” video! What a waste of £6! Anyway can’t hang about on Tattle, back to my real job where i’m paid to do much more than fake vomit food i know i don’t like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.