The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Their zoned elementary school is pretty high rated. That's the funny thing I've come to learn about Florida public schools, the good ones are amazing. The not-so-good ones are horrible, there's really no inbetween. He's not going to receive any services that he needs in a Montessori school, in any private school for that matter, unless it's a specific school for children with learning/behavioral differences.

I would actually love to see them try to fit in socially at a school like Windermere Prep or Lake Highland Prep. Both are pretty far from their house, but I can't think of another so called prestigious school that they could go to living where they are. It would be fun for me to think about it though. They are trash. They will always be absolute trash. Even with a super fancy party planner and a Rivian and 900,000 cruises...they are the same trash that showed up to that urban party.
They aren't in the right tax bracket or social class for actual prep schools, if we're being honest. Especially if the secondary school has the common standards of 1340+ SAT or 30 ACT scores as de rigueur.
I don't see Budley ever pulling that off. We could be pleasantly surprised in the future, but it would be in spite of his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think Buddy The First is going to be book smart and that's okay. But I can see him doing well at a vocational school in something like auto mechanic. Especially if he's still loving cars (hopefully not still just collecting Matchbox) and has his father's interest in engineering (I know Tim thinks he's absolutely a real life engineer, but I'm trying to be nice and optimistic here).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really don't think either Dim or J4D give a duck about education anyway. It always sorts of flummoxes my mind he actually has a sibling that teaches at the college level because neither of them seem like they could care less about higher education. I'm actually surprised that both of them even went to college for what limited time they did. Especially Jenn given her background, I could at least see Grandpa and Grandma Bojo putting pressure on their pride and joy to go to school but from what I've been able to dig up about J4D her childhood seems like it was probably chaotic at best.
Tim doesn’t have an interest in education because he can never be better than his sister.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think Buddy The First is going to be book smart and that's okay. But I can see him doing well at a vocational school in something like auto mechanic. Especially if he's still loving cars (hopefully not still just collecting Matchbox) and has his father's interest in engineering (I know Tim thinks he's absolutely a real life engineer, but I'm trying to be nice and optimistic here).
One of the reasons I thought they might've been driven towards Montessori style learning was because it's not book driven. Never mind there's other things to it that their pride and joy doesn't have.....

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they care about education, but Tim is so obsessed with wanting them to be smart. Remember that’s why he wants them to sleep so much. I also think that’s the obsession with books.

Also I live in LN, and yes the schools are some of the best for public education in central Florida. The high school was top 100 in the entire state.

Reactions: 8
They aren't in the right tax bracket or social class for actual prep schools, if we're being honest. Especially if the secondary school has the common standards of 1340+ SAT or 30 ACT scores as de rigueur.
I don't see Budley ever pulling that off. We could be pleasantly surprised in the future, but it would be in spite of his parents.
We'll be doing good if Budley can spell ACT by the time that he should be taking them...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think they can afford it, I do not see them paying $30-40,000/year for two kids' schooling though. Not when there are booty butt cruises they could be taking. Not every kid in those schools are academically strong, many are, but there are kids who perform at or below what you've mentioned. Lower school isn't competitive at all and I think if they were to try a school like those, they'd be outclassed so badly that they wouldn't last a school year. I don't think it's a good choice for J$, specifically, I just want to see them around people with actual money and class and try to keep up. People who don't even need to be dressed nicely, they just radiate class and wealth, you know, just like Jenn. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim and Jenn are the type that still gets hyped about getting king size candy bars at Halloween. No way in hell they’d fit in at Windermere Prep. Hell, they would’nt even fit in at Windermere High (the public school) The kids drive nicer cars than the teachers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I remember correctly his mother was also a teacher...I wonder what kind of conversations go on between his mom and sister about how behind Buddy1 is?

Reactions: 14
He may not be behind per se, but I’d sure as hell be concerned if my nearly 5 year old thought people were the the M&M store.

But of course Jenn is just stupid and talks too much and lies too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
FRE--if you are still lurking around here. This video is perhaps your best ever! 10/10

If FRE is still here, I hope they do a parenting comparison between what they thought were bad parents…and how they are now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He may not be behind per se, but I’d sure as hell be concerned if my nearly 5 year old thought people were the the M&M store.

But of course Jenn is just stupid and talks too much and lies too much.
You'd think they for sure would've had the stranger danger conversation by now especially with their looney stans.
---
If I remember correctly his mother was also a teacher...I wonder what kind of conversations go on between his mom and sister about how behind Buddy1 is?
I think you can see how they try to intervene with the gifts they give them. Seems both mom and sister try to give him more educational oriented toys at least from what I've been able to stomach of the Dudley Bojo's Xmas and birthday opening bonanza. They really have ruined that child.
---
Just a random thought. Imagine if you were Dim's sister and one of her students was a stan (it's feasible given the age group she teaches) and they pieced together who she was. Can you imagine how annoying that would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just a random thought. Imagine if you were Dim's sister and one of her students was a stan (it's feasible given the age group she teaches) and they pieced together who she was. Can you imagine how annoying that would be.
I don’t think the stans are smart enough to deduce anything like that. They didn’t know if Jackson and Oliver were full siblings or not. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was on a live once. Someone asked if they were full siblings. Even Tim and Jenn were visibly dumbfounded by it.
I swear there stans have to be some of the dumbest people out there..

Must be a rough couple of the days at the Bojo since it doesn't appear we are getting a voog or live tonight since it's almost ten in Bojo land and likely not one tomorrow since it's that dreaded Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.