The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest slog - 5 things

1. Poor Leah being ignored, not once but twice, talking crap into the phone is more important. Why couldn't Zoe got off her arse to look at what she wanted to show them??

2. Wtf were those huge sunglasses?

3. Of course st Agnes did brilliant at dance, everyone else was an afterthought.

4. When is someone going to actually cut the grass?

5. And the most laughable of all, two lazy unemployed scroungers telling their kids about the importance of working and having to earn money for what you want.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Least crammed spot in the house probably
---

It's not their friends that's the worry, it's the local bullies. I know at my school most wouldn't have watched but the mean kids would have, glad we didn't have this sort of thing when I was those kids age. I wasn't popular and if my parents had posted stuff like that it would have been 100 times worse
Some of my kids go to school with a well known tiktoker who has a thread on here and their kids get a tough life because kids use what the parent says and does as ammunition.
I just couldn’t prance around half naked looking like I have escaped seaworld knowing that my kids friend might see it and use it to bully my kids, there would be screenshots all over Snapchat ect.
But Zoe only cares about herself
---
#26 Lazy Ben won’t get a job coz Zoe can’t cope, she’s a lazy slob!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if was a supermodel I wouldn’t post pics like of myself half naked online. I would’t do anything to make my kids embarrassed but also I don’t need validation from strangers to say how amazing I look.
Who’s got time for that!
I suppose we’re all too busy working to provide for our kids and cooking decent meals to strip off and get out tits out for weirdos.

Reactions: 10
So she made it to the beach and then sat there reading tattle!!😂
Wudnt hurt her to go and play with her kids or at least show sum interest …all this shite I love you she puts all over IG is all for show. No interest in them unless it’s a baby ..

Reactions: 13
She’s looks such a state at the beach.
I’d take one look at them and think they were ‘that’ family:rough and chavvy and keep well away!

Reactions: 9
I won’t even do that in a swimsuit at the swimming baths let alone online. I’m a bit younger similar size. Mind you I do swim in shorts and tshirt but that partly to hide a medical device.
I though my thighs were bad with fat ripples but not a patch on hers (and I’m not referring to the medical vien issue she has, but if she gets legs issues from pregnancy then why is she considering another even without the lack of space / time etc)

Reactions: 9
Title for the Sullys book: How to ignore your kids!

She was quick to sit down and it didn’t look like she moved.
She was sat on her arse on that sand quicker than my dogs arse hits the kitchen floor when I open the cheese drawer in the fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I won’t even do that in a swimsuit at the swimming baths let alone online. I’m a bit younger similar size. Mind you I do swim in shorts and tshirt but that partly to hide a medical device.
I though my thighs were bad with fat ripples but not a patch on hers (and I’m not referring to the medical vien issue she has, but if she gets legs issues from pregnancy then why is she considering another even without the lack of space / time etc)
Desperate for another purely for content.

Reactions: 12
Nothing puts my back up more than that pair of lazy fuckers telling the world that they need a chilled day because they’ve been so busy. They wouldn’t know busy if it upped and smacked them straight across the face.

Poor St Agnes, who did exceptionally well in the dance show, was oh so tired, and then cried because she doesn’t have as many medals as the twins. She’s such a brat. She gets right on my wick. It‘s because she’s always been put on such a pedestal. The poor twins never get a look in when she’s around.

Charlotte has managed to find herself a job, too, now. Funny how Creosote hasn’t despite being kicked out of college months ago, but then she needs something to fit round dance. And Curly hasn’t, but she’s the favourite. It’s just the ones who get nothing who go out to work. Toby and Eva will have a job before the favoured pair.

Reactions: 21
This is what I don’t understand, they have plenty of kids, she’s struggling mentally and physically, practically they have no space, neither are working, they have children who are struggling, why would they even consider having a baby?
---
Nothing puts my back up more than that pair of lazy fuckers telling the world that they need a chilled day because they’ve been so busy. They wouldn’t know busy if it upped and smacked them straight across the face.

Poor St Agnes, who did exceptionally well in the dance show, was oh so tired, and then cried because she doesn’t have as many medals as the twins. She’s such a brat. She gets right on my wick. It‘s because she’s always been put on such a pedestal. The poor twins never get a look in when she’s around.

Charlotte has managed to find herself a job, too, now. Funny how Creosote hasn’t despite being kicked out of college months ago, but then she needs something to fit round dance. And Curly hasn’t, but she’s the favourite. It’s just the ones who get nothing who go out to work. Toby and Eva will have a job before the favoured pair.
How embarrassing when your kids work and neither parent does.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.