The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben probably has angina.

He needs to turn his life, exercise and diet around if he wants to see 60
He’s cutting down on caffeine and drinking more water. Kenco, Starbucks, Costa and Pepsi have already issued profit warnings. When he announced he doesn’t want to give up exercise. FFS Ben you go for a walk, whilst it’s generally most days it’s hardly strenuous and you should probably be doing a bit more, how about swimming?

Heres a challenge for you, loose a stone in June. There’s a Scottish Slimmers group in Forres at 9:30 on a Tuesday. Or Slimming World in Elgin on a Tuesday at 9:30. You would absolutely be made to feel welcome at the group, could vlog the hell out of it from outside before and after weigh in (you’d not be able to vlog the meeting), how you were doing during the week, endless content for you there. Plus you would feel better. NHS in England do free 12 week referrals to Slimmimg World so I would guess Scotland do too. And you might get some collabs from some of the brands that market themselves towards weight loss groups.

A proper challenge, linked to your health problems, the children could all help you pick a healthy meal to make each week so they would be involved. Much as I dislike you featuring those kids on YouTube if you did this challenge and succeeded even I would be minded to donate to cash for kids on your fundraiser.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He spends a day in a&e due to chest pains but yet is out the next day carrying on as if nothing happened. It doesn't make sense. If that happened to my partner I would have made them have a day at home relaxing. They are either exaggerating it or they are a bunch of thick cunts. Have they thought about what would happen if Ben does have a heart attack. What will Zoe do with 12 kids, no job and no support network.

Reactions: 12
It might be that he was driving to A&E because his wife doesn't give a flying shite about him, or their children.
Also the walks, school run and whatever else after the chest pains.
I've had a similar event caused by a reaction to a new medication and my husband was with me all day in hospital, I also wasn't allowed to drive for two weeks, which wasn't a problem because my husband took over.
What did Zoe do to help him other than cry?

It might be that he was driving to A&E because his wife doesn't give a flying shite about him, or their children.
I've had a similar event caused by a reaction to a new medication and my husband was with me all day in hospital, I also wasn't allowed to drive for two weeks, which wasn't a problem because my husband took over.
She's going to have to get up off her idle arse and pull her finger out and take over the school run, what mother would be happy for her children to be driven about by a man who could have a heart attack at any moment, the man is a ticking timebomb.

Reactions: 16
The state of it, what an embarrassment, get off your enormous backside and get a job 🤬🤬View attachment 2925276
Thst gurning fat face… 🤢
As someone else has said, she constantly tells us she suffers with anxiety etc!
---

Think the orange thing is another vest top!
must be another shein special.. which is several sizes too small, she loves herself, how can she not see what we see..it’s his smug face on the hospital bed.. look at me guys I warrant these benefits!!

Reactions: 10
Was she crying at the thought of having to actually look after her children, rather that the fact that her husband has a serious health condition?!

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry to be harsh, but he really didn’t look like someone who needed an A&E bed for a day. If he was Ill he definitely wouldn’t want to be filming and I think filming in A&E is totally inappropriate.

He admitted to feeling better after the spray. Why not make a GP appointment and go down the proper route.

He carried on driving 😱 with half his children in the car. It sounds to me this entire incident was developed into a drama for the Vlog - desperation!

Who thinks it’s still Chinese tonight 🤔

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry to be harsh, but he really didn’t look like someone who needed an A&E bed for a day. If he was Ill he definitely wouldn’t want to be filming and I think filming in A&E is totally inappropriate.

He admitted to feeling better after the spray. Why not make a GP appointment and go down the proper route.

He carried on driving 😱 with half his children in the car. It sounds to me this entire incident was developed into a drama for the Vlog - desperation!

Who thinks it’s still Chinese tonight 🤔
I totally agree with you. I think they used it as a reason to get the DWP off their backs for a couple of weeks and to show the trolls (us) that he really is ill so he doesn’t need to go to work. Which is bollocks.

My neighbour actually had a heart attack last Summer, he had stents fitted but was back at work within 2 weeks because he‘s got a mortgage to pay.

Reactions: 16
Not watched them for a while I can’t stand to watch anymore I just keep updated on here but I’m wondering if the new car goin to be a mobility car

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not watched them for a while I can’t stand to watch anymore I just keep updated on here but I’m wondering if the new car goin to be a mobility car
Doubt it. It’s really difficult to get a mobility car. Can’t see any reasons why they would qualify. None of them or their kids have actual physical mobility issues. Its all over the internet to see 😆

Doubt it. It’s really difficult to get a mobility car. Can’t see any reasons why they would qualify. None of them or their kids have actual physical mobility issues. Its all over the internet to see 😆
I hope they don’t get one I just got a feeling they have applied for dla for someone and they have been given it

Reactions: 10
I hope they don’t get one I just got a feeling they have applied for dla for someone and they have been given it
The Citroen C4 Spacetourer isn’t on the scheme, so it won’t be.

The Secretary of State for Education has said she’s concerned because truancy is up on a Friday. She must have been looking at Toby’s attendance…

Reactions: 11
I really hope the hospital gave him it and told him to watch his diet etc!

Reactions: 4
Someone help me out, I know they had a pay out when Ben left the RAF, but surely they must have spent that by now?! So how do they suddenly seem so much better off because not that long ago they only had one old 5 seater black car. They couldn’t afford anything else. How do they now have so much more money for holidays, huge branded food shops, no end of trips to B&M, clothing hauls, Starbucks, pantomime trips, yearly landmark passes, TNF coats?
Would my husband be better off jacking in his job and us going on benefits? He could do the school run, he could take the little ones on lots of walks while I hide in the bedroom, he could “cook” their dinner, bath them every night as he’d be here every night, I’d be able to afford lots of hair and eyebrow appointments, I could just constantly be cruising the aisles of B&M. Rather than the budget holiday we are having this year, we could pay thousands for a week in Aviemore. I could upgrade my 10 year old car.
They really are the poster family for what is wrong in this country.

Reactions: 14
Someone help me out, I know they had a pay out when Ben left the RAF, but surely they must have spent that by now?! So how do they suddenly seem so much better off because not that long ago they only had one old 5 seater black car. They couldn’t afford anything else. How do they now have so much more money for holidays, huge branded food shops, no end of trips to B&M, clothing hauls, Starbucks, pantomime trips, yearly landmark passes, TNF coats?
Would my husband be better off jacking in his job and us going on benefits? He could do the school run, he could take the little ones on lots of walks while I hide in the bedroom, he could “cook” their dinner, bath them every night as he’d be here every night, I’d be able to afford lots of hair and eyebrow appointments, I could just constantly be cruising the aisles of B&M. Rather than the budget holiday we are having this year, we could pay thousands for a week in Aviemore. I could upgrade my 10 year old car.
I think the scottish child payment has helped them a lot. It is approx £25 per week per child under 16 years old.

He will have his pension and the top up of benefits, so they are doing very well.. I agree the way they spend money is crazy.. we both work full time and pay a mortgage and get no help like 1,000’s of others. Cannot afford to spend like they do.
Hence the visit to hospital.. “I’m not up to working but we all know he can do countless other things” They are a pair of lazy grifters who have no shame. She suffers from anxiety and that is cobblers - the amount of selfies she does berates what she says. Her huge chest taking over the photos🤢

I think They’d have to pay a bit extra for such a big car even if they got motability, I’m sure it’s on a sliding scale and you only get so much a month and if you want a better car it’s extra. Plus I don’t think they’ve got it anyway, but no idea where the money is coming from. It’s staggering how much they spend.

Reactions: 5
That lomax will be sat there reassuring the old ladies that he’s fine and they don’t need to worry. 🤢 He just needs to take it easy 🙄

She will be sat there chomping on something with her tits out making it all about her. I bet they’re hoping on extra donations to help them get over it all.

Reactions: 8
I forgot to say. Zoe said on the Vlog that Wednesday night is sweetie night as Jo Cif was asking for smarties!
So sweets twice a week after school?
Is that before they have their tea at 4pm?
No wonder they are picky 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.