The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god, the mother from hell even manages to turn this post into a negative comment about the little twins.
And no, her hair isn't cute - it's almost balding - just look at the parting down the back - and it definitely shouldn't be hauled about.
---
And the almighty fuss Ben made about that sausage casserole just tells us one thing - the rest of the week's meals must be truly dismal if that one is so celebrated and photographed. They're so desperate for content that ANY decent meal would be shown to us. And obviously what they consider a vlog-worthy home-cooked meal only happens once a week. All that stuff about not showing the kids eating is bullshit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Good god, the mother from hell even manages to turn this post into a negative comment about the little twins.
And no, her hair isn't cute - it's almost balding - just look at the parting down the back - and it definitely shouldn't be hauled about.
---
And the almighty fuss Ben made about that sausage casserole just tells us one thing - the rest of the week's meals must be truly dismal if that one is so celebrated and photographed. They're so desperate for content that ANY decent meal would be shown to us. And obviously what they consider a vlog-worthy home-cooked meal only happens once a week. All that stuff about not showing the kids eating is bullshit.
Just like they don’t discuss the girls private life 🤣 they just vlog their private life and medical issues for the whole world to see and read.. they really are oblivious and dense. Now Curly off school and surely the other twin .. she can parent Flo (as usual) so Zoe can get Jocif toilet trained and holding a pen ready for school .. I know … that’s never gunna happen!!

Reactions: 9
With a husband who doesn’t have a job and numerous older children who aren’t at school, how have they not decorated, hung pictures, sorted the downstairs bathroom, had a huge declutter, managed to prepare a decent dinner every night? I could go on. What the hell do they do with their time? If filming for strangers is more important than good food and a healthy living environment, than the Sullys have cracked it.
GET A JOB.

Reactions: 17
Curly thinks she's an adult. Calling her parents Ben and Zoe, always chiming in.
Someone needs to remind her she's still a child.
Never going to happen in that household, she's been parentified since she was in double figures by the looks of it. If by chance Zoe gets pregnant again I reckon Isabelle will do most of the parenting duties for baby #13.

Reactions: 7
So super mum actually added up the price of the sausage casserole per person, that was actually quite good. But the reality is she should be doing this daily not weekly. So still not impressed. Add this to the very cheek that she thinks this Vlog helps other parents… really… really.

Also is it just me but who adds honey to already high in sugar breakfast cereals? Especially, allowing children to develop these tastes.

Lastly, Flo was most definitely not CUTE in that Vlog. How many wet wipes to clean up the chocolate mouse when she was right by the kitchen sink for water and a flannel 😡

Reactions: 10
Zoe’s insta post about how she loves routines and relies on them for the kids.
Zoe’s routine; wake up, mug of coffee, watch Isabelle give kids breakfast and make packed lunches, scrape kids hair up, waffle in phone, watch Ben take kids to school, ignore Flo, admin, check tattle, scratch face, stuff face, wave jocif and Flo off for a walk with Ben, wipe down bathroom and toilet using the same cloth.. etc etc.. same day in day out and nothing to do with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So super mum actually added up the price of the sausage casserole per person, that was actually quite good. But the reality is she should be doing this daily not weekly. So still not impressed. Add this to the very cheek that she thinks this Vlog helps other parents… really… really.

Also is it just me but who adds honey to already high in sugar breakfast cereals? Especially, allowing children to develop these tastes.

Lastly, Flo was most definitely not CUTE in that Vlog. How many wet wipes to clean up the chocolate mouse when she was right by the kitchen sink for water and a flannel 😡
You’d think Mrs #sustainability would have washable wipes!

Reactions: 6
Never going to happen in that household, she's been parentified since she was in double figures by the looks of it. If by chance Zoe gets pregnant again I reckon Isabelle will do most of the parenting duties for baby #13.
At nearly 46 I don’t know how she’d handle a pregnancy. Not gonna happen anyway but

Reactions: 8
Scratch face, stuff face, still no sign of a workplace

Sums up their day to day lives better than their daily vlogs
Potential new thread title!! Brilliant.

Never have I seen such a faff made of cooking a sausage dinner 😂
Nice of Zoe ignoring Flo who was plonked in a high chair out the way with an array of yogurts and an iPhone. Maybe instead of droning on about crap into your phone all day, cook the dinner earlier or even chuck it in a slow cooker and serve it up as and when.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
At nearly 46 I don’t know how she’d handle a pregnancy. Not gonna happen anyway but
She definitely shouldn't for about a million reasons and I hope it doesn't happen but I guess before menopause there's always that chance... I've known a few families have surprise babies in their mid to late 40s 🙈

Reactions: 8
Anyone who thinks meal of the week is sausages and then carries on to tell us how much it cost pp when they only EVER cook 1 meal a week is defo not mentally equipped to have another child. She can’t feed the 2 year old proper food or toilet train a 5 year old or basically parent and leaves it to a 16 year old. No no no….

Reactions: 13
Must be pleasant for BabyFloBlessHer with those two doing the deed right next to her cot.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.