The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s wild they have two of them at home now and still get nothing productive done. They could have used the time to decorate the kids rooms like they promised them. Knuckle down on cooking proper meals and getting Joseph ready for school but they are both faffing around with YouTube like a couple of teenagers.
here’s a vlog idea for you idiots: makeover of the house. Declutter everything and decorate them kids rooms so they have some escape from the tit show that is their home life.

Reactions: 17
Just saw the zoo cage thing next to the bed for Agnes' soft toys. Don't think there's any part of the walls left.
And that rotund idiot keeps finding new paths to walk on. Could it be more boring.

Reactions: 12
I think we should stop watching and giving them money for views, they already get enough from your taxes.

Reactions: 12
I think he's declaring YouTube as a part-time job,

and getting the rest in benefits
You could well be correct about p/t YT but surely he should be being asked to look for employment that is full time hours.
That is the point of UC they want you to work more hours so reducing the amount of UC you are paid.

Reactions: 8
I can't bear to give them a view at the minute.
Me nether, having said that I skimmed through last night's vlog, Pen is on about getting Zoe to vlog the girls having the curly hair thing done and Zoe wants to do a vlog on the education system 😂😂
All the kids are tired and emotional as per, although I understand them being upset at the grandparents going home, they've had more attention from them in a week than Zoe gives them ever!! Shocking it took Zoe most of the day to figure out why the little kiddies were sad 🤦🏻
Kids don't want to go back to school esp Toby hmm wonder why.
oh and apparently the rain freaked Joseph out, did I skip that part?

Reactions: 6
It’s wild they have two of them at home now and still get nothing productive done. They could have used the time to decorate the kids rooms like they promised them. Knuckle down on cooking proper meals and getting Joseph ready for school but they are both faffing around with YouTube like a couple of teenagers.
here’s a vlog idea for you idiots: makeover of the house. Declutter everything and decorate them kids rooms so they have some escape from the tit show that is their home life.
Also, finally get round to hanging those pictures that are cluttering up the hallway or throw them!

Reactions: 4
You could well be correct about p/t YT but surely he should be being asked to look for employment that is full time hours.
That is the point of UC they want you to work more hours so reducing the amount of UC you are paid.
You also as self employed would have a minimum income floor of about £3k per month at least.
---
You also as self employed would have a minimum income floor of about £3k per month at least
---
You also as self employed would have a minimum income floor of about £3k per month at least

Reactions: 7
Some back to school short came up in my notifications. At what point is the safety of those twins going to become more important than vlogging and YT? Think they are now sat in crappy booster seats, which makes it legal to transport them, though nowhere near safe enough, but there are no headrests behind them. The extra injuries they could recieve in an accident by not having a headrest….why would you not extend them up?!
---
They liked this comment regarding the inappropriate crop tops, wonder if they will address it and give those little girls age appropriate clothing?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Usual crap vlog, Fem takes the little ones out on one of his walks while Zoe stays home to “get things done”!!
I’m never sure what supposedly get done as the house never looks any different when they return!🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zoe’s very good at avoiding things.
She avoids her children all the time. She avoids most meal times. She avoids bath and bed times. She’d rather be hiding away supposedly cleaning or shopping or driving teenagers around and just sitting in her car waiting for them. She doesn’t let Ben do any of that. I think we all know why.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He could get a note from the doctor? to say he's helping big butch with the brood
---
So they're going to Cornwall next year...wonder if they will hire a mini bus?

Reactions: 7
He could get a note from the doctor? to say he's helping big butch with the brood
---
So they're going to Cornwall next year...wonder if they will hire a mini bus?
Can’t see them going to Cornwall when 9/10 of the kids haven’t left the postcode before

Reactions: 14
IF they are claiming uc and saying they work part time on YT who will be pay the national insurance..

Reactions: 4
The way he went on about going to Cornwall next year. Jesus Christ on a rubber bike, anyone would think they were proposing visiting Mars. It’s really not that difficult. Hire a minibus. Don’t insist on all the teenagers going if they don’t want to and go as soon as the schools break up in Scotland because it will be cheaper then.

It did make me laugh when he said “we need to go to Cornwall instead of going to Florida, or Spain or Greece…” as if that was a fecking option. I bet the residents of Burghead wish they’d piss off to Cornwall permanently. It’s only the benefits, money wise, that keep them in Scotland.

Reactions: 19
It did make me laugh when he said “we need to go to Cornwall instead of going to Florida, or Spain or Greece…” as if that was a fecking option.
That comment is hilarious. As you say, as if it was an option. How about even just going around Scotland - like visiting Edinburgh or Glasgow.

Poor Agnes in that hairstyle video - her hair is so thin there's almost bald patches - and there's Butch pulling it left right and centre, spraying all sorts on it and brushing the life out of it even when it's wet.

Reactions: 10
That comment is hilarious. As you say, as if it was an option. How about even just going around Scotland - like visiting Edinburgh or Glasgow.

Poor Agnes in that hairstyle video - her hair is so thin there's almost bald patches - and there's Butch pulling it left right and centre, spraying all sorts on it and brushing the life out of it even when it's wet.
I thought that about Agnes’ hair. It is so thin and she is yanking it about😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.