The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t people comment on her weight when she herself puts her weight in the public domain?! We’re only commenting on the vlogs.

If she is a 16 then I’m a double size 0 which I most certainly am not! She’s delusional about her weight.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had 13 kids. At the moment I’m a 12/14 but I’m not putting the effort in with exercise. When I do I can (and have) sat at an 8/10

Having a large family does not mean you will turn into a whale but you definitely need to put the effort in to loosing the weight. From what I’ve seen she’s said “sod it” and isn’t even trying.

Reactions: 5
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, I doubt they make anything of note out of leopard fox designs (she mostly makes clothes for their kids so if anything this costs them money) highly doubt they get any kind of carers or disability. It’s not easy to get. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is on a sick note now so doesn’t have to sign on, but that’s not extra money. I don’t think they get anything for influencing, apart from the words occasional freebies. They don’t have the engagement or traction. All of that to say, I’m sure they’re taking in plenty but I’m not gonna massage their egos by assuming they make anything significant out of their so-called businesses.

That said, pisses me off and dumbfounds me how much she spends on herself I mean who has bleeping shopping hauls this often? Especially when she doesn’t work, and hasn’t work since lord knows when. Of course when you’re married money is shared but she really does take a lot and not put anything back. Ben will continue doing the school run, despite his apparent angina attack (I think he was being dramatic - chest pains but able to go to school run, then the doctors, then to hospital if it were that bad you’d not be able to and would call for an ambulance, let alone posing with your thumbs up for a photo 😩)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m all for treating yourself (I don’t really get much for myself anymore and I’m a saver now!) but when you have children who are desperate for new clothes/shoes surely they should come before yourself? Why is she spending child tax credits means for the children, on herself it’s selfish. If my child needed new clothes and shoes I’d buy my child them before myself but that’s just me as a mother my child always comes first when it comes to needs as food, clothing, etc. It’s awful watching her buying herself and the selective few new clothes and shoes when there are other children in thar family who need it more.

Reactions: 10
Noah, Toby and Joseph's Scottish child payment certainly isn't all being spent on them. £25 a week each and Toby's walking round like the family only have £25 to spare each month.

Reactions: 9
Noah, Toby and Joseph's Scottish child payment certainly isn't all being spent on them. £25 a week each and Toby's walking round like the family only have £25 to spare each month.
She or Fem need to take those boys to Sports Direct or somewhere and actually spend some of the money they appear to have to throw away on them!
Sportswear and trainers for the win with boys.

Reactions: 10
Spending on the kids should be their priority!
Forget 4k on Lodges, and new clothes to swan around Tesco and B&M... Tobys' shoes are hanging off his feet !!!

There's no harm calling that fat, lazy, useless excuse of a 'Mother' a Whale. She deserves all she gets. She gets fat on food that she deprives her kids!

She won't share the food she has, she has nothing but the best... Plus coffees, takeaways etc.

I've got 12 kids, I am and always have been a size 8/10... I work full-time and so does my Husband. We provide for our kids 100% ... We claim no benefits whatsoever. Our taxes support this pair of parasites. Based on that, and their horrendous treatment of their kids... I will comment as I choose. If the Scumivans don't like it well tough.
I don't begrudge anyone benefits or any help if it's genuinely needed. It's not where the Scumivans are concerned... They haven't fallen on hard times.
They planned all along to end up where they have. It's all of their own making. Vile, vile people 🤬

Reactions: 9
I wore a pair of shorts today that must be 10yrs old. If you buy well you don’t need to keep replacing stuff every single year, especially not when you’re an adult. I’ve sorted some Summer stuff out to sell on Vinted, that looks, brand new, but I’ve gone off it. It’s better quality than the crap Zoe buys of Shein and Cider.

I was watching the telly today and heard that the French Govt are trying to ban Shein being sold in their country because of the ethical issues and the fact the clothes are so full of plastic and oil. Patrick Grant, from the Great British Sewing Bee, said they‘re the most problematic clothing company in the world. I‘ll never buy from them and I’d certainly never buy my baby grandson anything from there. I dread to think the impact it has on their skin.

Reactions: 3