The Radford Family #59 Noel’s black dick, it makes you sick, dodged the sex register, he’s a smarmy prick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does. Theres no way I’d be eating that the night before a transatlantic flight 🤢💩
Sue might choke on it again so every cloud n all that!!!
-haha ofc only joking don't wish actual harm on her however bloody awful she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So they’re back on UK soil. Will the kids be expected to be back at school tomorrow and will Nowull be making his millions at the pie shop ready for a (highly probably) Halloween trip. All while she chills with a coffee and gets her claws repainted
Poor kids will be so tired. Falling asleep in class again I guess?

Reactions: 7
The trouble with spending thousands and thousands on a holiday is that you still have to come home to your same old life.
---
IMG_2375.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Surely even they can't ignore the term dates and stroll back a week or more late and not receive any kind of fine??
They aren't above everyone else
It's pretty clear it wasn't for show content just another holiday.

Reactions: 8
Millie is at the top of Katie's follow list ........The Radford's unfollowing each other is like a pass time for them.
Katie was probably hoping for the proposal, but Millie got it. Race for the next grand kid is on...

Reactions: 13
So it was highlighted on the other thread that Sophie is now "single" of facebook .
Plus Katie has done a little hint to confirm what tattlers have been saying .....pregnant.

So in 2024 there could be a wedding, Divorce & a new baby....... good lord Sue just think of the Tv show viewing figures & ££££ all that could fetch.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So it was highlighted on the other thread that Sophie is now "single" of facebook .
Plus Katie has done a little hint to confirm what tattlers have been saying .....pregnant.

So in 2024 there could be a wedding, Divorce & a new baby....... good lord Sue just think of the Tv show viewing figures & ££££ all that could fetch.
Would they go big on a divorce though? Not exactly the happy family vibe they like to put on display. That said, Sue would do anything for a Disney holiday.

Reactions: 9
The trouble with spending thousands and thousands on a holiday is that you still have to come home to your same old life.
---
View attachment 2889014
I understand children need to attend school for education and parents should not remove their kids for pointless reasons but after seeing parents of special needs children be taken to court because they were struggling to get their children to school and seeing parents of children with mental health issues fined for them not attending school I have mixed feelings about the attendance system. It can sometimes cause more harm than good (I am not meaning parents taking pointless holidays when I say this)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Would they go big on a divorce though? Not exactly the happy family vibe they like to put on display. That said, Sue would do anything for a Disney holiday.
Well they way they did the Chole & Jake will they split episode nothing would surprise me.
With Sue content has no limits.

Reactions: 12
I think they get around the fines by claiming its for work purposes. I think this is a channel holiday because not seen any vlog with engagement as its title but please correct me as i don't watch. So the fact they aren't "vlogging" that i presume it will feature in an episode and they will get a wedding paid for too.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well they way they did the Chole & Jake will they split episode nothing would surprise me.
With Sue content has no limits.
You mean the staged “split up” to get a benefits flat for poor single mum Chloe?
They’ll deffo be back at school tomorrow for sure. They have an education and career path to follow…oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are Chloe and Jake married? Or just together? Did Sophie marry?
Yeah Sophie got a big bash paid for by the tv company for content. Chloe isn’t married. Maybe she’s chosen not to or maybe he doesn’t want to. He’s easy on the eye 😂 but I think she can do better.

Reactions: 5