The Radford Family #58 Next book Noel’s secret, the making of a pie dough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing on Insta ...yet from any of the Radford clan.
Time will tale if it's staged in any way as he asked Noel or got help picking out the ring from Sue or one of her sisters .
Don't forgot the ring got lost etc etc etc ....

Reactions: 11
That’ll be another wedding the tv channel will pay for. I’m imagining big fat gypsy wedding style.
Or maybe a Disney themed one? Millie could be Goofy, Sue could come dressed as Goofy, Noel could be Goofy, Chloe could get a Goofy costume, the public figure one could be Goofy ..🤪 ahhhaha I make myself laugh 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing on Insta ...yet from any of the Radford clan.
Time will tale if it's staged in any way as he asked Noel or got help picking out the ring from Sue or one of her sisters .
Don't forgot the ring got lost etc etc etc ....
Ch5 episode right there.

Reactions: 7
Ellie at least looks like she hasn’t fallen from the tree and been hit by every single ugly Radford branch. Her and Katie seem to have missed the ugly gene.

Ellie at least looks like she hasn’t fallen from the tree and been hit by every single ugly Radford branch. Her and Katie seem to have missed the ugly gene.
I personally think Sue is not bad looking. I think their genes must have had some massive fights.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aren't Millie and Harley so lucky having great jobs to make lots of money to take their family all the way to America and for Harley to be rich enough to propose at somewhere as expensive as Disney world.

Imagine being so rich to be able to do that...oh wait...they are scroungers that live off the state. In social housing paid for by benefits.

Engagement rings are what three months salary? How much is that then Harley?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aren't Millie and Harley so lucky having great jobs to make lots of money to take their family all the way to America and for Harley to be rich enough to propose at somewhere as expensive as Disney world.

Imagine being so rich to be able to do that...oh wait...they are scroungers that live off the state. In social housing paid for by benefits.

All of this.
In the world of normal people who have to to work, usually several days a week, to pay for their homes and children. This whole “insta culture” is sickening. Especially when you have people that don’t have any skill or offering to the world other than milking the system for decades.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

It’ll be Elizabeth duke but let’s not take away their special moment. I mean, 12 months ago he was called a domestic abuser so he’s moving towards the wife beater title if Sue is to be believed back then.

• Haha
Tbf I think Harley works, isn’t he a roofer or something? It’s the Radford clan who are the spongers.

Reactions: 7
Tbf I think Harley works, isn’t he a roofer or something? It’s the Radford clan who are the spongers.
Well he did...he's probably now an official Radford employee, hence the change in attitude towards him...He's been signed over to the dark side. 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen a more lack lustre response to what should be a special moment. She seemed pleased but no affection other than a hug and then walked off on him. I mean seriously? Gratuitous post incoming from the gruesome twosome?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Aha, another wedding?
Thread title - four weddings and a bun fight?

Or perhaps - Millie gets a ring, is another baby incoming?

Reactions: 3
Love the two nice strangers clapping for Millie and Harley in the back of the engagement video, while the Radfords are yet to say a word. Can’t wait for Sue and Wendy to have to face each other at the wedding, if M&H even get that far.

Can someone braver than me do the new thread? 🫣

So Harley posted this 12 hrs ago. And not a single thing on Millie’s. Or any of the other radfords social media. 🧐🧐

• Wow
So Harley posted this 12 hrs ago. And not a single thing on Millie’s. Or any of the other radfords social media. 🧐🧐
I wonder if he told them he was doing it ?
Oh lord what a end to their wonderful "this is the life" holiday.

Reactions: 5
ha, Sue clearly caught up her as both her and Millie shared Harley's story only minutes after this was posted! interesting that Sue didn't jump straight on the proposal to use as content - kinda implies she wasn't thrilled about it, likely because it means that once the two are married, both Harley's mother and sister will be part of her extended family by law, as opposed to *just* the grandmother/auntie of Millie’s kids - and she'll have to face them at the engagement party, wedding etc which will presumably be pretty awks when she has publicly accused Harley of domestic violence, the huge fallout with Millie and all the drama about her refusing to allow Millie's kids to go to Disney with them as a result - despite claiming the kids were unsafe with Harley around, yet jetting off to Florida and leaving them supposedly in danger - plus the hilarious plot when Harley's sister was off to swipe the Radfraud hottub! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen a more lack lustre response to what should be a special moment. She seemed pleased but no affection other than a hug and then walked off on him. I mean seriously? Gratuitous post incoming from the gruesome twosome?
I thought the same, she doesn’t even kiss him just turns her head and walks away, then inspects the ring!! Maybe she’s just embarrassed with everyone watching?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.