The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not written by a radford. Me thinks Mirror books is managing the media on this baby.
100%
One thing we know about Sue for certain is she wants her money upfront. They will have been paid an advance on the book, so the publisher is desperately trying to get out as many copies as possible to recoup their initial payment and costs so they can make a profit. The trouble with books is that people will buy one and pass along to their friends and family so it’s not the big win that they think it’s going to be. It’s just been released to a load of hype at the moment so sales are probably going pretty well. But fast forward a couple of months down the line and I honestly think it’s gonna flop.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the book release was timed by the publishers to coincide with Mother’s Day in the UK next Sunday, as it’s the kind of ‘easy to buy’ present that people would buy for their mums. The only person I’ve heard say they like the Radfords is my sister’s mother in law who’s in her 80s and doesn’t use social media, has seen them on TV and in women’s magazines and thinks Sue is amazing for raising so many children without being on benefits (aaaargh).
I once got a copy of one of Amanda Owen’s books for Mother’s Day, but at least that had some nice pictures of the Yorkshire dales inside!

Reactions: 7
100%
One thing we know about Sue for certain is she wants her money upfront. They will have been paid an advance on the book, so the publisher is desperately trying to get out as many copies as possible to recoup their initial payment and costs so they can make a profit. The trouble with books is that people will buy one and pass along to their friends and family so it’s not the big win that they think it’s going to be. It’s just been released to a load of hype at the moment so sales are probably going pretty well. But fast forward a couple of months down the line and I honestly think it’s gonna flop.
It was written by a journalist from the Liverpool Echo. However from the sample I read, it looks like he has just interviewed Sue and Noel and written out their responses. The book is now up to the full price of twenty pounds on Amazon.

• Haha
I’m sure the book release was timed by the publishers to coincide with Mother’s Day in the UK next Sunday, as it’s the kind of ‘easy to buy’ present that people would buy for their mums. The only person I’ve heard say they like the Radfords is my sister’s mother in law who’s in her 80s and doesn’t use social media, has seen them on TV and in women’s magazines and thinks Sue is amazing for raising so many children without being on benefits (aaaargh).
I once got a copy of one of Amanda Owen’s books for Mother’s Day, but at least that had some nice pictures of the Yorkshire dales inside!
If I dared to present that as my mum's mothers day present she would probably hit me with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In what world would that be a good mother's day present?
Happy mothers day mum here's a book written by a weirdo who pretends to work hard when he actually takes people's money, ignores orders and runs off on holiday every week, got a 13 year old pregnant and somehow avoided being put on the offenders list.
Can't see that being gratefully received for some reason 🤔

Reactions: 11
The book doesn't appear to be heavily marketed for a mother's day present. It doesn't appear to selling discounted in any supermarkets and only seems to be selling only in book shops for full price.

Reactions: 1
So while they’re glossing over details of their life together, I wonder if they’ve tallied up how much they’ve actually cost the tax payer in education, health and welfare? That’s a rhetorical question of course 😂

Reactions: 13
So while they’re glossing over details of their life together, I wonder if they’ve tallied up how much they’ve actually cost the tax payer in education, health and welfare? That’s a rhetorical question of course 😂
I worked out the education bill for 21 kids x 13 years @ £7.400 per year ....just over £2 million.
That is from ages 4-17 .I know England changed it that you have to stay at school until 18 unless you have a job or going the collage.

• Wow
I was looking in my local asda for the book so I could hide them .
#mebad #again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was looking in my local asda for the book so I could hide them .
#mebad #again
Be an awful shame if someone took a sharpie to every single copy and signed them 'nonce' wouldn't it?!!

• Haha
Be an awful shame if someone took a sharpie to every single copy and signed them 'nonce' wouldn't it?!!
Or write on a piece of paper .....you have just funded a nonce & put in in the middle of the book.

• Heart
They saved money on dentist visits though!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.