The Radford Family #57 Only famous for how much they breed, will the next Radford baby be named “Sweed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe they’re cashing in on their friend’s daughter‘s cancer. Well I can, because nothing is off limits with them, the sick fuckers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
That phone call seemed so fake, you wouldn't ever film anyone being told about something as serious as that over the phone!

Reactions: 20
"When you've got a lot of children there's a higher chance of one of them becoming seriously ill" what the actual duck, managing to try and make it about themselves once again, sickos

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe they’re cashing in on their friend’s daughter‘s cancer. Well I can, because nothing is off limits with them, the sick fuckers.
No it's knocking me sick, I don't know if I can continue watching. It's actually really upsetting. I knew they were scummy but jeez this is a new low even for them, they want to be giving every penny they earn from this episode to that poor girl.

Reactions: 19
I’ve never commented on this thread before but have casually followed them on and off but duck me, cashing in on this poor girls cancer story is awful and it sounded like they weren’t even particularly close friends just social media acquaintances. It’s truly bottom barrel stuff

Reactions: 21
Noel 'we can't mend Sophie, but we can do our best to help the walker's in their hour of need, I'm just not sure how to do that yet'
How about you don't go away on holiday every month and instead donate that money to your supposed best friends you selfish twats!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
“Noel and Sue seem to spend all their time helping others”, helping themselves more like. Anything for a quick buck!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine if you bought a buy, then when you received it 6months later you got a begging leaflet in it? 😳

Reactions: 7
"Noel and sue spend their lives helping others"
Pardon?!! 🤨
They only help themselves, brag every two minutes and sue can't stop spending.

Reactions: 22
We need to raise money......

But then spends money on cards and a plane ride! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That is quite possibly the sparsest boot sale I've ever seen, I think they just rocked up to a random car park 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was a joke when they said they were putting leaflets in with orders. OMG! I never thought they’d do it. Bloody hell. She could have not gone to Dubai and donated that money instead

Reactions: 20
Why is he moaning about the size of the plane? He went on a little one to the Maldives

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.