The O’Donnell Sisters #17 Ellie & Bart are in the bin, Daisey fancies her brother Vin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaoooo a travel page! Majority of their travel is either paid influencer work, Bart’s money or family vacays 😂 when have they actually paid for their own holiday 😂

anyone who falls for the MLM scam is just as stupid as them 😂

Reactions: 8
If she’d broken her foot she would have been making a right deal of it 😂 no way she would keep quiet over that 🤣

Reactions: 8
Any tea on Frankie’s gf Devin Connell? She used to go out with Dylan Tait who plays for Hibs. Apparantley dumped him to go gallivanting in Ibiza for the summer, that’s where she met and hung about with Maddie Grimaldi, Tommy Arpino etc. Trying to become an influencer now as well 🙄 Didn’t know Maddie and Frankie were a thing! Had wondered why they unfollowed one another.

Reactions: 4
^ yeah maddie was seeing Frankie years ago it’s how she met Roxy. Not sure they was anything serious tho! Devin is just gunna be another leach leaching off his sisters for clout like Roxy did! And Freya was following the sisters for a while before she met Vinny!

Reactions: 4
^ yeah maddie was seeing Frankie years ago it’s how she met Roxy. Not sure they was anything serious tho! Devin is just gunna be another leach leaching off his sisters for clout like Roxy did! And Freya was following the sisters for a while before she met Vinny!
Who’s Freya? Is she an ex of his?

Seen Devin out a few times in Glasgow, my cousin knows her. Beautiful lassie but something about her. From what I hear she uses people to get what she wants so wouldn’t surprise me if she’s using this mob to get herself up the influencer ladder. Just wondered if any tea on her.

Reactions: 3
Nooo ffs not Ellie promoting using makeup wipes :oops: banging on about her skincare routine ffs but using simple wipes. This is what gets on my tits about influencers. My dermatologist told me to keep so far away from makeup wipes and people like Ellie are promoting them

Reactions: 3
i think maddie and devin have fallen out because from what i saw maddie and devin were close but i think devin and roxy weren’t/or they didn’t know each other and maddie has just probs found it odd that one of her pals is getting into that circle and going for her best friends ex’s family if ygm

She is so strange.. the worst fake American accent like nails on a chalkboard, just can’t be herself ever. Lol at her hiding those hideous nails holding the microphone, scruff
IMG_2699.jpeg

Reactions: 1