The O’Donnell Sisters #17 Ellie & Bart are in the bin, Daisey fancies her brother Vin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darker than most black people. Always changing something about herself, these girls aren’t ever happy the way they look.

IMG_2198.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I thought daisey had a foot injury which is why she couldn’t go to coachella but it seems that healed so quickly as she’s happily working out in the gym. Odd

Reactions: 2
I thought daisey had a foot injury which is why she couldn’t go to coachella but it seems that healed so quickly as she’s happily working out in the gym. Odd
I wonder if it was a mental health reason?

Reactions: 3
Beat me too it! They’re engagemt is so bad and brands arent stupid. They r also massive catfish
Then again so are a lot of these influencers! I’m starting to think some of these brands like the illusion of exclusivity because at this rate they are partnering with anyone and everyone that appears to have a large following or has some association with a person deemed popular. For example look at Molly Mae and her sister Zoe lol Zoe Doing Clinique and Molly doing L’Oréal ! Lol

Reactions: 4
This bleeping travel scam page 🫠🫠🫠 bet it’s a pyramid scheme
Beat me to it 😆 lmfao where do these two catfish even go besides Marbella, that sint in Dubai when Ellie was with J, and Florida where they pack themselves with that cousin?! They’re not well travelled, they’re chavs.

Reactions: 22
Omg this is about the 10th “travel company” I’ve seen pop up from an influencer in the last week! This is hilarious it’s just the latest MLM scam. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They just make sooo much money from it they are desperate to tell everyone else about it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They had to use their dogs insta page because they knew they’d be unable to get any actual genuine followers! Nothing they do is organic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Daisey’s music career - flopped.
Their joint DJ career - flopped.
Clothing line - flopped.
MLM travel - will most definitely flop.

• Haha
Reactions: 22