The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone wheeled out the daughter and grandson in their latest ep.

Must've read tattle and got pissy that we keep going on about how he's a child abandoning has been with an imaginary girlfriend, a can't afford car penis extension, and a letch...

Reactions: 2
Pimping out Paige again.... He's actually thought about buying her some tits to up the coffers.
Geoff loves insulting him...and he just doesn't see the subtext, "huh huh huh I'm a bell end ect"
Why HAS "ect" replaced "controversial" ? Sounds like a mental impairment to me.

Reactions: 1
He'll never admit he's a brand bleep, but he has to ensure he has some of the more expensive brands around him in the hopes it makes him less common. That is, until he opens his mouth, lisps and butchers his way through the English language.

Reactions: 3
Why's this twit always banging on about Yorkshire, he's not even from there. I bet he's not even shagged a real sheep. He's at the Ivy, in Leeds. No prizes if you guess what he ordered. Dressed like a bloody woman as well. A group of lads shouted something at him as he was walking to the restaurant. He had to bleep that bit out, which was pretty funny. He said the service was great then said he would have removed the service had he not been filming. Cuntravershhhhal.

Last edited:
50 quid for a child's meal ? Wasted on this woman... He can't even describe it FFS.
I bet Sarah and the kids don't see this budget 🤬

Same clothes as the ivy too.... Words fail me !

As with anything he posts, the usual caveats apply - it's been "given" to him to use while his current one is being repaired.

As with anything he posts, the usual caveats apply - it's been "given" to him to use while his current one is being repaired.
Lol I was going to say that, so he's been 'given' a courtesy car.

Car dealerships sometimes do that, while yours is in for repair, they'll give you the latest model to try entice you to upgrade.

As per normal the guy tells massive whoppers to delude his gammons and they fall for it every time it’s pathetic clickbait

He's unfollowed his biggest stalker fan and she has noticed and pulled him up in the comments of his latest instagram post! 😂😂

i mean why would he unfollow her, how will he know what she had for tea now 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The day will be coming when he will eventually change the Porsche. This will be a dilemma for him, as his EV vlogs are probably his most successful. Whatever financial loss he alleges he has had with this present car, we can assume he has clawed a fair chunk back from YouTube, with his vlogs about the Porsche.

I wonder what spin he could put on it, if he went for another EV, afterall he would lose millions of views by buying an ordinary car. In saying that, his deluded followers, would almost believe anything he says. Would they care if he made a hypocrite of himself? Probably not.

We all know our hero reads here. He maybe needs to start thinking now, how to sell it to his viewers. Maybe something along the line of, I'm doing this so you don't have to... as he rolls up in his next loaned/hired/leased £100k+ EV

The day will be coming when he will eventually change the Porsche. This will be a dilemma for him, as his EV vlogs are probably his most successful. Whatever financial loss he alleges he has had with this present car, we can assume he has clawed a fair chunk back from YouTube, with his vlogs about the Porsche.

I wonder what spin he could put on it, if he went for another EV, afterall he would lose millions of views by buying an ordinary car. In saying that, his deluded followers, would almost believe anything he says. Would they care if he made a hypocrite of himself? Probably not.

We all know our hero reads here. He maybe needs to start thinking now, how to sell it to his viewers. Maybe something along the line of, I'm doing this so you don't have to... as he rolls up in his next loaned/hired/leased £100k+ EV
He seems to be doubling down on it not being a courtesy car, so maybe this is his next car and this is the spin he's going with. The wording "drop yours off and take it away" could mean a new lease period and is using the word "given" (he never said it was a gift or free) to allow his viewers to jump to conclusions and make it justifiable in their minds to keep it.

nope.png

He seems to be doubling down on it not being a courtesy car, so maybe this is his next car and this is the spin he's going with. The wording "drop yours off and take it away" could mean a new lease period and is using the word "given" (he never said it was a gift or free) to allow his viewers to jump to conclusions and make it justifiable in their minds to keep it.

View attachment 2934003
So basically he’s a hypocrite, slating EV’s and then gets another one if his subs had any intelligence they would call him out and unsub surely

View attachment 2934003
So basically he’s a hypocrite, slating EV’s and then gets another one if his subs had any intelligence they would call him out and unsub surely
If he gets another EV, there will be the usual play with words around it, but let's be honest, it's an easy sell to his deluded followers.

But if a Porsche dealer ever decided to sponsor him an electric car, surely there would be terms and conditions along with that. He wouldn't be able to slag off Porsche or the car for a start. But he would be saving us from ourselves by getting one, showing us the infrastructure isn't there and they are all about control.

The bottom line is, it will be a purely financial decision. He would appear to be a slave to the YouTube algorithm, Darren John even implied that. He will follow the clicks and views and at this moment, that's with his EV vlogs.

I'm surprised Geoff grifts cars wants to drive to Benidorm with him. Afterall he could probably get as many views, sitting in his driveway reading out other people's articles from his phone, like he normally does.

Looks like he’s lost a few subs with all blant hypocrisy about EV’s. Telling people to avoid them then test drives the a new one and raves about it, just shows what a total fraud he is. Apparently it’s all about choice now is his excuse. Absolute deadbeat this guy is showing his true colours now

Looks like he’s lost a few subs with all blant hypocrisy about EV’s. Telling people to avoid them then test drives the a new one and raves about it, just shows what a total fraud he is. Apparently it’s all about choice now is his excuse. Absolute deadbeat this guy is showing his true colours now
We all know it's all about the algorithm
and views on YouTube 💰

So, how come he's in a new car ? Old one in for another ass raping repair perchance ?

I'm now convinced this tw@t is mentally disabled - "this new battery is lasting forever, I don't know what Porsche have done but it's been at the same range for miles...."

No Lee, it's not magic.... The car calculates range on how it's driven, the previous miles will have been driven like a bloke in a racing car... Not like Miss Daisy ! (Lee)
Why he has a racing car is beyond me - he simply cannot drive, let alone while trying to preach to his minions.
Even his latest guest pointed it out "maybe we're giving supercar performance to those who can't handle it" LEE IN A NUTSHELL.

May i suggest the new title for these threads...

>>> Enduring Lee Daisy <<< 😁

Last edited:
So, how come he's in a new car ? Old one in for another ass raping repair perchance ?

I'm now convinced this tw@t is mentally disabled - "this new battery is lasting forever, I don't know what Porsche have done but it's been at the same range for miles...."

No Lee, it's not magic.... The car calculates range on how it's driven, the previous miles will have been driven like a bloke in a racing car... Not like Miss Daisy ! (Lee)
Why he has a racing car is beyond me - he simply cannot drive, let alone while trying to preach to his minions.
Even his latest guest pointed it out "maybe we're giving supercar performance to those who can't handle it" LEE IN A NUTSHELL.

May i suggest the new title for these threads...

>>> Enduring Lee Daisy <<< 😁
Basically small penis, can't satisfy his partner... buys a Taycan in the hopes he's still seen as a catch.

Lies for clicks, desperately trying to find a way to off load this Taycan on his options plan before the deadlines up, as he can't afford the final payment. We all know he'll buy another Porche in the end to keep his visible status of wearing and driving more expensive brands intact, pity he has to scrape the cash by avoiding paying for his kids, scrimping on cheap takeaways, and hanging out with Delboy from Worcester..