The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he's got a fixed abode... he's certainly probably hiding from, and frauding the HMRC.
Have any of us reported him to HMRC? Don’t see why I should be paying through the nose in taxes at my minimum wage job so that people like him can swan around going on holidays and stuffing their faces and not pay any taxes.

Reactions: 6
His video today showed him for the tosser he is. I hope someone slaps him soon enough.

Reactions: 7
No shock to anyone here, but he can't tolerate any form of criticism. His latest sarcastic, click bait titled vlog, shows that. How many of these have we now seen, when people dislike his vlogs or don't agree with him.
He put a poll up to vote on his YouTube and says the lady smoking outside has split opinion. Well at the minute after 2,300 votes, 53% agree with the lady smoking outside and he should have went inside. He won't like that.😄

Reactions: 7
MacKaratekid and his Sensei, yes you better learn a martial art with all the people you're pissing off. Ooh look a 'new' shirt at last but what on earth's happened to his arms?

What a sanctimonious, self satisfying, patronising hole!

363842609_173748399048946_5241580258862918735_n.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Darren John’s channel is on its last legs a couple of promotions for bags of sweets and now some cheese. Some of the noises he was making as he gorges on the cheese will never leave me. Pretty much having an orgasm and grunting “OH MY GOD”
Darren is amazing. So pretentious and up himself yet there isnt much there between his ears you can tell. No idea how he’s ended up wedged with cash.
---
I'm confused by where he actually lives - most of the time he's at the Mansfield house, then said recently he lives in Leeds with his gf but also said recently he's bought a house in the countryside 🤷🏾‍♀️
One of his videos last week he said something similar to dropping off some groceries or something for Sarah. Cant recall word for word but Deffo sounded like the masked slipped and he doesnt live with her.

Reactions: 4
He could be living in his mother's house?

who he didn't visit for months while she was gravely ill.

Or is it sold?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it's odd Darren's not got a girlfriend?..

He's a good looking man for his age, and apparently has money, so he would be a good catch.

Shows what a head he really is by making a video to try and justify his pathetic behaviour, he can’t even say the word smoking properly😂😂😂 I also the love the way he is encouraging young kids to eat junk food with that £1 burger😂😂 absolute clown. His so called enlarged liver must be ready for exploding after todays 5000 calorie burger
---

He's a good looking man for his age, and apparently has money, so he would be a good catch.
He’s probably a Gary glitter fan like Lee😂

• Haha

Fill your boots.... Be great to hear some pillow talk about the macmasterbator !

Reactions: 1

But he's got the charisma of a doughnut!

'Good looking' is subjective, he's not my type (originally thought your post was tinged with heavy sarcasm...) and now his diet's gone out of the window with having to eat three kilos of dodgy chinese sweets and a huge cheese wheel he'll balloon to 'my 600lb youtuber' before you know it!

357321814_286019880676783_2479092780085563757_n.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But he's got the charisma of a doughnut!

'Good looking' is subjective, he's not my type (originally thought your post was tinged with heavy sarcasm...) and now his diet's gone out of the window with having to eat three kilos of dodgy chinese sweets and a huge cheese wheel he'll balloon to 'my 600lb youtuber' before you know it!

View attachment 2341037
For the record he's not my type either...

but he's a decent enough bloke, better looking than ugly Lee, and it is odd he's never mentioned a partner in all the time he's been vlogging (unless he keeps he's sex life private?)...

I think he's a bit depressed tbh.

Reactions: 5

but he's a decent enough bloke, better looking than ugly Lee, and it is odd he's never mentioned a partner in all the time he's been vlogging (unless he keeps he's sex life private?)...

Nearly sure he had a female partner on one of his trips to Tenerife, if anyone can be bothered to look back through them, but they have since parted ways.

He just needs to accept he's not cut out to be a youtuber... Mind you that's true of a large proportion of the numpties posting on youtube.

I had a strange dream about the MacMaster last night. There was a few of us, including a random set of people who are friends and people I worked with years ago. We were playing pool and there was a buffet laid on. As the food levels were getting low, Lee got a plate and took all that was left and everyone had a go at him. We went back to his house in Mansfield for some drinks but he didn't offer anybody a drink, he just got himself a bottle of beer.

I do have some very strange dreams but at least I got his selfishness right. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

I saw a video from years ago where he was talking about mental health, he also spoke about him losing his job during Covid and how he nearly ended up homeless and in this video he also mentioned how he’d split with his long term partner. He looked so different in it as well as he was a lot thinner, he does strike me as being depressed. It seems he doesn’t have many friends and his son doesn’t seem to want to be in many of his videos these days either, it’s as though he’s been ditched by everyone. I did read a comment a while ago (I’m sure it was somewhere on one of these threads) that in reality Darren isn’t a very nice person and is very sexist and rude in real life. I think that’s supposedly one of the reasons The Macmaster fell out with him because he’d replied to one of his comments saying what type of person Darren is but yet he still comes across as being a more genuine and nicer person than Lee. I quite enjoy some of his videos if his random trips around London to random greasy spoons and going off the beaten track to places in London that aren’t touristy.

Darren John has uploaded a video of taking his 21 year old daughter Mia for a hangover breakfast at a greasy spoon in Margate. They didn't review the food, but it seemed genuine.

Alan fookin Bradley ! ARRRGGGHHH how many ffin times ?
Tell you what Lee, you promise to be killed by the ressurected tram, and I'll fund it...
Controversial 🤨
---
...Also, did that councillor/guide guy used to be a woman ?

Last edited:
  • Haha