The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, definitely one of their fake accounts. They love the questioning and even the negativity, hence Sarah arguing with everyone. It’s just increases their reach and popularity on appearing on people’s feeds. The travel stuff is just a game to them to get people talking and commenting.
It’s such a pathetic way to go through life. I can’t fathom why they truly believe people are jealous of their lifestyle. Constantly on edge not knowing if someone is going to shout nonce at you in public. Constantly bragging about how much money you have to make yourself feel good. Deliberately using your own kids for financial gain. Happily being known as the scruffy family on YouTube. Faking friendships . Relying on the mentally challenged people of society. Taking advantage of the vulnerable on a daily. A shopping addiction that will never be fulfilled. Kids that all need an urgent dentist appointment. Uneducated kids that don’t stand a chance in the real world. Begging off small businesses for a few freebies on the promise of an undeclared AD. Using your nanny for an excuse to go shopping instead of spending valuable time with her off camera. Offering payment plans for pyramid schemes that only the vulnerable will buy. Putting yourself in the local press pretending you’re a victim of “trolls” after he was all over the press for being a dirty bastard. Using the autistic Ifam to fight the battles you’ve instigated. Constantly telling people they are below them. Calling themselves a G in the mirror every morning. Sitting in bushes ranting to the world because you can’t handle the backlash to the tit you put out to the world on a daily basis. Idolising Tate and buying Cameos to try and come across as popular. Burn bridges whichever way they turn. Flexing your vag issues to the world then cry like a newborn when you forgot how to lie. Thinking you’re a knight in shining armour on a stallion when it comes to young girls when the reality is you’re a a prick in tin foil on a donkey. The duck is there to be jealous of Creepy?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It must be exhausting having to hide where you’re going on holiday so that people and authorities can’t be tipped off that you’re a n0nce.

Reactions: 24
Most likely - looks like Atlanta is now doing the same as she’s posted the USA flag emoji in her comment on Esme’s most recent TikTok post.
Looks like they may still be in UK if the comment about Katrina is genuine.View attachment 2921625View attachment 2921626
Nah the comment is too convenient lol. It’s all staged. They putting out what they’ve been practicing these past few weeks, This is how desperate they are not to be spotted so their freebie holiday can’t be ruined 🤣🤣 Absolutely pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chris put these up on Instagram to try and throw people off knowing they are on holiday
He's parked up in the Springwell Road area of Leeds, opposite Edison Ives (business/corporate insurance) and next to a new property development with loads of flats for sale/rent. There's also a 2nd hand Mini garage, a branch of Unison, a chartered accountants and some other stuff.

The Karma drink makes me think it's either insurance or some other kind of business. Did somebody say that Isabelle was supposed to be getting some kind of management? Is that why she was working on a 3 Yr Plan?

Reactions: 16
@mags turns out it's some bloke called Roy Williamson who started the band off with Shirley in 2009. He does look so much like Creepy though 😂
Poor bloke getting mistaken for Creepy ! Hope he doesn't wear a beanie and have womanly hips and teenie tiny feet !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lazy said they could be getting rain for the whole of their holiday. To me that means they’re going somewhere like the Maldives, Thailand or Bali where it’s their rainy season. I do hope it’s Bali, my friend’s just been and she got Bali Belly. She said she spent almost 24 hours in the bathroom not knowing which end to point over the toilet crying for her mum. I wouldn’t wish that on the children though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has a young woman of 18,Borabelle seems to have had the life sucked out of her☚
Where is her oomph and get up and go.
It got up and left after she put up that silly vlog with her sticking her tongue about ‘plans’ at 18 which was clickbait as all she went on about was choosing and people needing to stay at home and choose and take their time and other such rubbish, and, instead of people going on about being jealous of her rich and famous lifestyle (which she had in previous vlogs) they called her spoilt, entitled, lazy, silly etc and she got a very big reality check from that.

She’s had no comments on since then.

It’s not her fault but she IS 18 and IS going to get comments like this. It’s clear there’s no education going on there for any of them. But that vlog should have been pulled. She obviously can’t manage to do them anymore as she is totally out of touch with those who have subscribed in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor bloke getting mistaken for Creepy ! Hope he doesn't wear a beanie and have womanly hips and teenie tiny feet !
I honestly wasn't sure whether it was him or not. As if being called Roy wasn't enough for the poor guy! He even looks like he's wearing that old school shirt that Creepy used to like wearing!

Thanks @Neck lace 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought they were on a 'health kick' and hadn't had fizzy drinks in the house for weeks but on the Sarah Says thumbnail there is a bottle of Fanta in the background.
...and in each cooking clip you can hear a can of pop being opened!!

• Haha
You can just see the to do list on the back of one of Sarah’s Next receipts 1- Izzy you make a YT account to comment that you’ve seen us at Heathrow. 2- Atlanta, you put flags after Izzy has done number 1. 3- Sarah, you write that you’ve been seen outside Trinas but make sure u write how lovely you all are. 4- Creepy to pretend he’s at another fake meeting but use pics that you took weeks ago. 5- tit Sarah, which one of us is number 5. 6- Jace, when mummy says shoot, pretend we’re on a beach in Cleethorps. 7- Bayyyyyb WHATS NUMBER 7 again. 8, Es you make sure you post those Tiktoks we told you to keep as a back up plan. 9 - Mila, use these plastic fish to pretend we’re actually fishing in the canal. 10- OMG nanny, you forgot to write your comment after number 4. Honest to god. These two are hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I notice Esme does this all the time when she's filming a Tiktok. She will film for 10 secs or so and then tap the screen. Is this for editing purposes? It baffles em and don't notice is as much with other users.

He's parked up in the Springwell Road area of Leeds, opposite Edison Ives (business/corporate insurance) and next to a new property development with loads of flats for sale/rent. There's also a 2nd hand Mini garage, a branch of Unison, a chartered accountants and some other stuff.

The Karma drink makes me think it's either insurance or some other kind of business. Did somebody say that Isabelle was supposed to be getting some kind of management? Is that why she was working on a 3 Yr Plan?
Is Springwell Road / Water lane still legal area for prostitution now or has that scheme been scrapped ? Always remember seeing some really sad scenes of young girls on the streets when I used to cut through there

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He could use the metal poles and the netting off the dumped and wrecked trampoline to fashion the privacy screen on the outside stairs. A few cable ties and a Stanley knife and he’d have a cost effective, recycled solution which he could also vlog.

Reactions: 14
Lazy said they could be getting rain for the whole of their holiday. To me that means they’re going somewhere like the Maldives, Thailand or Bali where it’s their rainy season. I do hope it’s Bali, my friend’s just been and she got Bali Belly. She said she spent almost 24 hours in the bathroom not knowing which end to point over the toilet crying for her mum. I wouldn’t wish that on the children though.
Not to add to much to the America speculation but I did see a Facebook post on the Orlando group I'm in with a rainy forecast for the rest of the week.

Reactions: 8
They have planted that comment about being seen to either put people of the scent as they’re bricking it or to play games. If that comment was genuine it would be long gone. They’ve left it there for a reason
I totally agree. They once got someone to do that before. They are definitely panicking that tattle find out where they are going. One minute sarah says it’s tropical and beachy where they are going. Next minute she says “I hope it doesn’t rain all the time”. I think it’s Indonesia way they are going. Isabelle mentioned Bali a few months back. I might just call Ngurah Rai airport and give them the heads up 😂 Tell them that creepy has 10k of coke up his ass 😂😂 Joking apart though when I went to Bali the first sign I seen coming off the plane was “DEATH TO ALL DRUG TRAFFICKERS” and I about wet myself and I wasn’t smuggling anything 😂 Then my mate was like “aye, they just kill them by firing squad on a tiny island somewhere” It’s a bleeping beautiful place though!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I totally agree. They once got someone to do that before. They are definitely panicking that tattle find out where they are going. One minute sarah says it’s tropical and beachy where they are going. Next minute she says “I hope it doesn’t rain all the time”. I think it’s Indonesia way they are going. Isabelle mentioned Bali a few months back. I might just call Ngurah Rai airport and give them the heads up 😂 Tell them that creepy has 10k of coke up his ass 😂😂 Joking apart though when I went to Bali the first sign I seen coming off the plane was “DEATH TO ALL DRUG TRAFFICKERS” and I about wet myself and I wasn’t smuggling anything 😂
Their freebie is ruined before its even started and I’m living for it 🤣. They can hide behind their fake narrative that they are not triggered all they want as we all know, deep down, they’re both absolutely shitting bricks. That and the fact creepy is a nervous wreck at the thought of having to take his beanie off in 40 degree heat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Springwell Road / Water lane still legal area for prostitution now or has that scheme been scrapped ? Always remember seeing some really sad scenes of young girls on the streets when I used to cut through there
Apparently that 'managed zone' was scrapped in 2021. Creepy loves to live in the past though and possibly didn't get that memo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.