The Ingham Family #330 Creepy the G saw a real roadman and did a little wee! 💦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she's not stupid enough to stop BF yet. I'm glad she's not talking about it on the vlogs, she did enough of that with Jace.
Still waiting for that breastfeeding vlog she did in the jacuzzi in Mexico that Gazza wrote about on TripAdvisor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Chris realises that to be like Eddie Abbew with that carnivore diet, you have to workout as much as him too. Surely it can’t be good for people who don’t work out to eat that much meat/ eggs in one sitting, with cholesterol amounts ect. Unless he hit the weights at the Alton towers gym lol, breathable fabric workout beanie and all.

Reactions: 17
@thegreencow I have not seen you post much since going in to test the forward/backwardchairs. But I do notice you like here and there. So happy to see you are still alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just watched fizzy lot on the Botswana safari
It’s really interesting and they’ve done more and seen more in the first 2 days than minghams do in 8 weeks
(The food looked delicious)
Imagine the Minghams on safari:

'It's fully booked'

Or

'The animals had all stopped working for the day'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine the Minghams on safari:

'It's fully booked'

Or

'The animals had all stopped working for the day'
"That cute lion is actually one of our best friends, and those cute warthogs are all ifam. But that hyena who keeps laughing at us is just a hater troll from the dusty watering hole. Woo hoo. Babe give the baby to me, I've got a great idea for content."

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Surely she's not stupid enough to stop BF yet. I'm glad she's not talking about it on the vlogs, she did enough of that with Jace.
Whenever she breastfeeds she does nothing but yammer on about it. Like she's some font of motherhood knowledge. That's why I'm certain she is neither bresast nor firmula feeding tht child. And with summer cvoming there's a real danger of dehydration if that's so. As well as the malnourishment from forcing a baby onto the crap they call meals in that house.

Reactions: 11
Little ASA report gone went in earlier this morning, Sarah is sharing products to her insta and not declaring they are ads or affiliate links anywhere, instead telling people she will send the links via private message. Some people will have no idea they will be earning her money for that purchase and other purchases made via Amazon for a time after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey creepy do you cry or throw coffee up the wall when you see the Radfrauds watching fireworks at Disney FLORIDA
We are still waiting for your life changing decision you announced at Christmas😀🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.