The Ingham Family #330 Creepy the G saw a real roadman and did a little wee! 💦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Big Saz,why would you all plan to go back to the van to take the gp's out of the awning(yes been left in the awning)to then put them in the caravan.
Whilst touching the side of your nose and cannot look at the camera.
You are Billy bullshitting aren't you Big Saz?
Another thing Big Saz,you know if your lips are moving.We know you are lieing:censored:

Do us a favour Big Saz and keep schtum.💋

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey Big Saz,why would you all plan to go back to the van to take the gp's out of the awning(yes been left in the awning)to then put them in the caravan.
Whilst touching the side of your nose and cannot look at the camera.
You are Billy bullshitting aren't you Big Saz?
Another thing Big Saz,you know if your lips are moving.We know you are lieing:censored:

Do us a favour Big Saz and keep schtum.💋
Chris said they were already in the van when he vlogged himself in the hotel carpark at the end of the first night at Towers vlog. Surely Sarah would have remembered that as they would have moved them in before setting off? 🤥

Reactions: 19
Sorry, but what on earth was Big Saz talking about when Isla was making a smoothie. Saying you cant put berries and bananas together as bananas suck all the "goodness" from the berries ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Her new reel. I hope she's going to be supervising Jace and Mila while they play with toothpicks!

She's made summer activity boxes for traveling.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry, but what on earth was Big Saz talking about when Isla was making a smoothie. Saying you cant put berries and bananas together as bananas suck all the "goodness" from the berries ???
It’s something she read on readit so a load of tit then lol
How to over shadow Isla’s birthday give the golden boy who had his birthday 2 weeks ago a couple of presents, shame on you Sarah why not just give them to him a say they came in the post why say late present at all

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Apparently it reduces the flavenols. I had to Google it, I wonder how she found that one out🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently it reduces the flavenols. I had to Google it, I wonder how she found that one out🤔
I'm allergic to bananas, but if I have them in smoothies I don't react. The break down will be why, happens in cooking as well.

Reactions: 6
Her new reel. I hope she's going to be supervising Jace and Mila while they play with toothpicks!

She's made summer activity boxes for traveling.
They are clearly spending the summer in one of the homes on wheels again then. Poor children. No wonder Aurora keep waking up all night. No stability at home. Just off to one place after another.

Reactions: 27
What ever happened to the massive change after Christmas - don’t tell me it was just Chris getting false teeth 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She was probably googling smoothie diets. She’s the type of stupid cow who thinks two weeks on a liquid diet negates all the crap she eats and that she will suddenly lose the four stone she’s gained.

Reactions: 16
It’s something she read on readit so a load of tit then lol
How to over shadow Isla’s birthday give the golden boy who had his birthday 2 weeks ago a couple of presents, shame on you Sarah why not just give them to him a say they came in the post why say late present at all
Sounds like Jace seen his big mama buying those books because he kept thanking her and she had to say “ they aren’t from me remember “ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What ever happened to the massive change after Christmas - don’t tell me it was just Chris getting false teeth 😬
The plans probably fell through. Maybe they were trying to cooperate with a company and the company figured out what a nonce Sarah was and what she was married to.
---
Offcourse Isla is comming with Sarah to Narnars the next day, they are probably hoping she will get some extra things since she has just had a birthday narnar was not invited to.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sounds like Jace seen his big mama buying those books because he kept thanking her and she had to say “ they aren’t from me remember “ 🙄
When she said they were off Beverley. Jasons face said 'who the duck is Beverley'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m completely the woman’s choice and it absolutely should be Sarah’s decision only but has she said why she is stopping breastfeeding? Seems strange not to carry on, not like she has work or other commitments that would make it hard
I don’t think she has stopped because I’m sure when they arrived at AT, in the pouring rain, she mentioned that Chris had given her his zip-up fleece to wear so she could still keep Aurora covered during feeds.

Reactions: 7
They might have an all inclusive package holiday coming up but that’s probably it as far as excitement for those kids goes. I expect any big plans they had never came to anything & it will be another summer in the motorhome running away from the UK into mainland Europe - that’s why they’ve both been more bitter than usual in vlogs recently making sly comments here and there about the haters. He thought he’d be able to get something organised between then and now and nothing has happened.

I think even the iFam have given up questioning them on what it is now though so it will be like everything else they say is going to happen and just disappear from memory 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.