The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About ten years ago I went to a three hour service on good Friday, most of it was sitting in silence.
As I left the head of the church where I live commented, and I quote, ‘well that was depressing’ 🙄 so what chance do others have?! His good Friday service incidentally was all guitars, drums and loud singing. Oh and complaints. LOT of complaints. Many do not understand Easter anymore. I send cards to people and even a Christian friend asked me why I bother as it’s not really a major church event...

So what hope does Mr and Mrs “we invented Boxing Day” have?!
How people choose to celebrate (or not) religious festivals is a deeply personal matter for them. However, I firmly believe that religious education should be factually taught but worship in schools shouldn’t be compulsory. My opinion might be unpopular, especially in the current unrest and suffering.

It is beyond belief that the unemployed, uneducated social butterfly could only reflect on Easter as ‘eating chocolate’. Bless her, she failed to mention her mother almost decking her to get the best (of many) eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure if Lazy understand the meaning of cleaning.
She said to Jace just put the towels in a pile in the bathroom so they are ready for the next people that comes to stay here.
I bet you those towels absolutely honk, they're smell like a sewer after Creepy has been using them.

Any guesses to what his hats smell of? Going to hoy up noo

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How old is that thumbnail of Isabelle? She looks about 12, and terrified! But then tbf she has previously claimed to be nervous about her birthday, and multiple other completely mundane experiences.
The image of Izzy is from 4 years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly only watched a bit of the vlog but was so angry when Izzy said they celebrate Easter by eating chocolate eggs and making out that everyone in the uk does that as me and my family certainly don’t just do that to celebrate Easter.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.