The Ingham Family #326 Will this Arctic trip finally Finnish off the Inghams?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question guys. I’ve seen the recent comments regarding an “R” family and I’m so confused. I genuinely thought you meant the Radfords. Who are these people and how do I find them to have a nosey?
The are called the r family on YouTube their surname is Ravenscroft

Reactions: 5
Aurora looks slimmer in the vlog tonight, might just be the camera angles though?

Reactions: 3
They actually showed the northern lights to the baby 🤣🤣🤣
They started with Sarah singing the sad goodbyes as well! I can't exactly take any credit for them being soooooo pathetically predictable though. 😂

I'm barely a minute or two in and just popped back to ask what Creepy said to Jace about knocking him out. I know it's supposedly Daddy-Son "banter" but that is just nasty, teaching your young kids that that kind of insult is not only acceptable but fun too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Instagram, the social butterfly and her foghorn mother are making a big deal out of getting a 'cheeky' McDonalds, giggling away as if they are on a drunken night out and Isabelle in a onesie.
Sad that neither of them have any friends so only have each other and can never have a night out, especially permanently pregnant/breastfeeding Lazy.

They always make a big point of constantly referring to Creepy as 'dad' when neither of them are his daughters and none of his children are there. I've always thought it's to rub Isabelle's dad's nose in it and to try to convince the ifam that Isabelle is Creepy's daughter and officially an Ingham.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Izzy 😂 we have friends all over the world in different countries then proceeds to mention 2 people 👀 the lady at the site they are staying at just now and the mechanic guy in Spain 🫣 dosent even know they guys name.

Also for Jacey boy being a dinky dot did anyone notice the size of his feet in the background when izzy was talking on the couch... They are massive 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw that...what I thought was weird was he was WAITING outside for them when they were done. He said "you two are it there, I saw the card statement"...so as SOON as she bought something, he checked it? Or does he have spending notification set up?
Instagram, the social butterfly and her foghorn mother are making a big deal out of getting a 'cheeky' McDonalds, giggling away as if they are on a drunken night out and Isabelle in a onesie.
Sad that neither of them have any friends so only have each other and can never have a night out, especially permanently pregnant/breastfeeding Lazy.

They always make a big point of constantly referring to Creepy as 'dad' when neither of them are his daughters and none of his children are there. I've always thought it's to rub Isabelle's dad's nose in it and to try to convince the ifam that Isabelle is Creepy's daughter and officially an Ingham.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I saw that...what I thought was weird was he was WAITING outside for them when they were done. He said "you two are it there, I saw the card statement"...so as SOON as she bought something, he checked it? Or does he have spending notification set up?

He probably has spending notifications set up so he doesn’t miss a single transaction Lazy makes, it’s obvious she has no control or access to money, he lends her his card to please her shopping habit so she doesn’t look too far into the accounts

Reactions: 17
Not sure if Lazy understand the meaning of cleaning.
She said to Jace just put the towels in a pile in the bathroom so they are ready for the next people that comes to stay here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well apparently we celebrate Easter by eating chocolate, love how they tar the entire population of the United Kingdom by their standards. Then backtracking and saying we know it's not just about the chocolate. They really need to pipe down and start looking into these holidays a bit more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lazy said Jace loved playing with his friends but Jace didn't look too sure. It's probably weird for him interacting with people outside his family when he's just not used to it.

Isabelle claims they've got friends that they meet on these travels, like "that guy in the garage" and "this lady", such good friends but she doesn't know their names. It's the usual meet someone, have a brief chat and if they don't run a mile if/when they find out about Creepy, they are friends.
Of course they all have to be 'our friends' because they can't possibly be eight individual people who separate off now and again and have their own friends and interests.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
How old is that thumbnail of Isabelle? She looks about 12, and terrified! But then tbf she has previously claimed to be nervous about her birthday, and multiple other completely mundane experiences.

Reactions: 11
How come they only visit Coop extra on this trip, why not check out Spar and see if they have those potatoes they love so much. Or meny, Rema 1000. Looks like we only have Coop extra in Norway.

Reactions: 13
before this death I had totally forgotten Angry Manc and his family.
I remember watching the Angry Manc's videos about Creepy after all the allegations came out.
It's so sad what has happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Whilst I’m sorry the man died putting a picture up ( 2 hours ago ) of him in his hospital bed with his hand on her bump is a bit odd. He was obviously unconscious . No need really. But if you live your life on social media I suppose nothing even death is sacred. I’ll see myself out.
Tbh I thought he had already gone on this photo .

Reactions: 12
He probably has spending notifications set up so he doesn’t miss a single transaction Lazy makes, it’s obvious she has no control or access to money, he lends her his card to please her shopping habit so she doesn’t look too far into the accounts
My parents share a bank account and my mum has the notifications turned on, yet my dad still has a separate card that he only uses to buy her presents on, it's the only way he can surprise her with.

I couldn't cope with my husband seeing anytime I went to the shop to spend my own money.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.