The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also no snacks for the kids??
Young children can't last until the next meal as their stomachs are so small so need regular snacks.
Exactly. They could give raisins or anything really. Especially as they spend of their time burning sooo many calories playing football!

Reactions: 6
I haven’t even finished watching the video, until I heard Ella and Tim said no snacks in between, I was like wtf, it’s really important for children to have snack’s especially for Halo up to Harper at least even the older children. I’ve worked in childcare and they stated that children should have snacks 2 or three times in a day. Having a healthy balanced diet is important for the children’s health and wellbeing. Why can’t they just buy them a healthy snack as an alternative.😔😔
---
It’s really unhealthy that they do a lot of exercise and hardly eat within the same calories they burn, as good energy and nutrients food supports growth, development and supports the immune system.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I haven’t even finished watching the video, until I heard Ella and Tim said no snacks in between, I was like wtf, it’s really important for children to have snack’s especially for Halo up to Harper at least even the older children. I’ve worked in childcare and they stated that children should have snacks 2 or three times in a day. Having a healthy balanced diet is important for the children’s health and wellbeing. Why can’t they just buy them a healthy snack as an alternative.😔😔
---
It’s really unhealthy that they do a lot of exercise and hardly eat within the same calories they burn, as good energy and nutrients food supports growth, development and supports the immune system.
It's child abuse they're so cruel to their children

Reactions: 7
So am I right Ella and Tim had the bacon sandwiches and the kids didn’t?
All this bacon for the 2 of them
View attachment 2395935
Yeah that’s what it sounds like sadly the kids didn’t get any. Most likely Tim got to have most of it cause didn’t seem like he wanted the kids to have any and Ella puts him before the kids every single time so he always gets his way. She also is controlling with the food doesn’t ever seem to want to cook and feed the kids it’s odd. Two very weird people who for whatever weird reason don’t want to share with their kids. My dog has more food and treats a better diet than these kids!

Reactions: 8
I'm trying to think of all the ways in which they are properly caring for their children, and all I can come up with is that they look clean. With literally everything else I can think of, there is either too much (exercise, responsibility, criticism) or too little (food, freedom, education).

I will be very surprised if any of them grow into adults with a healthy relationship with food, exercise and their own body image. How can they not see the damage they're doing?

Reactions: 10
I'm trying to think of all the ways in which they are properly caring for their children, and all I can come up with is that they look clean. With literally everything else I can think of, there is either too much (exercise, responsibility, criticism) or too little (food, freedom, education).

I will be very surprised if any of them grow into adults with a healthy relationship with food, exercise and their own body image. How can they not see the damage they're doing?
That’s why Haze is so small

No snacks in between meals. They’re eating that oily bacon Ella and Tim. Who puts oil on Bacon? I’m totally convinced Ella can’t cook. Soup isn’t more than one of her one pot meals. She just runs her mouth the whole video. She just makes a hot mess of a meal. Why doesn’t she meal prep with such a large family. Ella talks so fast it makes my head spin.
---
She feeds the kids in the middle of the day vs a late dinner and then gives them tea at dinner time. What the hell is going on. Cheese and toast basically for dinner. She’s very unorganized and she knows it so why make excuses. I haven’t seen one cup of tea and those kids eat like they are hungry every meal.

Last edited:
This family is fucked to the brim. I can’t even be bothered to say it anymore. How these parents get away with this I do not know. That bacon was Tim’s

Reactions: 9
Why they called it family of 9 as the parents didn’t eat a thing. It was so so fake I don’t believe the kids have no snacks and there wasn’t even enough food for them what they did eat

Why they called it family of 9 as the parents didn’t eat a thing. It was so so fake I don’t believe the kids have no snacks and there wasn’t even enough food for them what they did eat
Did you hear her stupid ass admit she doesn’t like cooking but she has to and then tried to lol it off like she does when she said to much. We can tell you don’t like cooking, cleaning, laundry etc but then will turn around and say you’re happy you had all these kids. Every last one of these kids has been hurt on her watch. Now look At Houston face deep ass cut and she acts like it’s nothing. She better not bring another child in this world.

They didn’t want us to see her and Tim stuffing their faces with bacon sandwiches while the kids get next to nothing

Reactions: 5
Did you hear her stupid ass admit she doesn’t like cooking but she has to and then tried to lol it off like she does when she said to much. We can tell you don’t like cooking, cleaning, laundry etc but then will turn around and say you’re happy you had all these kids. Every last one of these kids has been hurt on her watch. Now look At Houston face deep ass cut and she acts like it’s nothing. She better not bring another child in this world.
No stair gates. No car seats till they were given for free. tit down and out parents Bet there no safety plugs in the sockets either. Halo in cot with girls while parents alone. One day hosanna will write a book about their life when she realise how messed up and abusive it is

No stair gates. No car seats till they were given for free. tit down and out parents Bet there no safety plugs in the sockets either. Halo in cot with girls while parents alone. One day hosanna will write a book about their life when she realise how messed up and abusive it is
That’s if she ever learns how to read and write. Not only do they withhold food from the kids, they are also preventing them from getting an education. It’s sad. Someone needs to step in and rescue these kids because there is absolutely nothing normal about their childhood.

• Sad
I believe she already knows. I thought I Houzanna asking for a bacon sandwich. We all know she didn’t get one. Pouring oil on bacon has my stomach upset.

I believe she already knows. I thought I Houzanna asking for a bacon sandwich. We all know she didn’t get one. Pouring oil on bacon has my stomach upset.
When she asked for a bacon sandwich Tim’s face didn’t look too pleased so I’m not surprised those kids didn’t get one

• Angry
Reactions: 5
When she asked for a bacon sandwich Tim’s face didn’t look too pleased so I’m not surprised those kids didn’t get one
How are the kids not playing up for them by now. Surely they haven’t been so controlled they don’t know they can actually speak their mind

Reactions: 3
I think Ella has a mental disorder. She is obsessed with the kids hair. Is that all she can call a vlog i mean it’s getting really embarrassing now I mean what the actual duck

I think Ella has a mental disorder. She is obsessed with the kids hair. Is that all she can call a vlog i mean it’s getting really embarrassing now I mean what the actual duck
I couldn’t watch it and Houzanna is hurting Harper brushing her hair so hard and you can see the look on Halles face like i didn’t sign up for this. Ella just running her mouth as usual.