The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely can’t heze see something isn’t right with his life now??
Imagine Tim and Ella's response if he asked why he couldn't go on the bus with the other kids though - all about how they'd be a bad influence and cautionary tales about awful things children have done to one another on buses without their loving, caring parents keeping a watchful eye. They rule by fear, and at this point probably have him convinced that he really would prefer to travel with his family. I wouldn't be surprised if he is made to address it in a future video. I can hear it now: "The other boys go together but I'd rather stay with mummy and daddy and my brother and sisters." Not taking the piss out of Heze at all here, just the predictable scripts that his parents give them.

How is a 9 yr old and 13 yr old the same height
This one's tricky because it's not unusual for girls to grow far more quickly than boys. Having said that, we know for a fact that Heze is not fed enough to make up for the excessive (scrap that, obsessive) amount of exercise he does. It's going to take such a toll on him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not for another 3 weeks and they don’t learn anyway do they
No they don’t
---
I see another photo blog of how happy she is with 7 kids and the whole bunch of BS to go along. Their views and clicks are dropping and they know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s just family photos everyone has them. Where’s their content they have none at all and they know it. They just use the kids for cuteness to make the silly people that are left to like them lol

It’s just family photos everyone has them. Where’s their content they have none at all and they know it. They just use the kids for cuteness to make the silly people that are left to like them lol
Right, and Ella acting the role as usual. She’s stressed the hell out and she knows it. Who holds a child near the stove while cooking. It’s not that’s serious.

Ella said she supports kids with whatever they want. Lies. She doesn’t let them do anything but football

Reactions: 11
Ella’s fake back to homeschool ad. She has a tablet and has Halle come downstairs with some work books. Smh

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So so fake. We all know they don’t homeschool at all. The whole last schooo year not one vlog was about learning so it’s so so so clear reu don’t do it. All they do is football

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So so fake. We all know they don’t homeschool at all. The whole last schooo year not one vlog was about learning so it’s so so so clear reu don’t do it. All they do is football
Ella doesn’t even have the education to homeschool those kids pass 1,2,3 ABC

Ella said she supports kids with whatever they want. Lies. She doesn’t let them do anything but football
What about when Heze wanted his own bedroom to get some privacy? What about when he wanted dreads? What if one of them decides they want to go to school?
---
Ella’s fake back to homeschool ad. She has a tablet and has Halle come downstairs with some work books. Smh
I know this is bullshit and what the video depicts isn't something that ever happens in that house anyway, but even when Ella is trying to act like a homeschool mum she gets it so bloody wrong! How is Harper 'in a learning mindset' in that video? Ella doesn't ask her a single question about what she's listening to, to check her understanding or develop her inference skills. She doesn't explain how she's going to incorporate it into an actual activity for Harper to do. She's just listening to a story - which is nice, don't get me wrong (and probably a lovely novelty for Harper), but the fact that Ella views listening to a story as a special learning activity rather than something extremely basic says it all. She is so clueless when it comes to teaching that she can't even grasp how much she doesn't know. It's almost like it's something you need a degree for!

Obviously we already know Ella doesn't actually teach her kids, I just wish she'd have a bit more shame about it 😅 Most parents have no interest teaching their children and that's fine! Just send them to school ffs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
We all know those kids aren’t actually homeschooled she doesn’t teach them she isn’t interested in teaching them but she’s also the last person that should be allowed even attempt teach when she clearly lacks any intelligence and common sense when she allows her husband to act like a baby who can’t do anything for himself and treats her like a servant.

Reactions: 7
Very strange family. Why not cheese toast for lunch and a proper meal for tea. Also they hardly eat anything those kids must be starving
---
Also again kids live outside playing football all day. They have to practice lol whatever. They are just a mad family

Very strange family. Why not cheese toast for lunch and a proper meal for tea. Also they hardly eat anything those kids must be starving
---
Also again kids live outside playing football all day. They have to practice lol whatever. They are just a mad family
Neither of them have genuine interest in being parents it’s like everything to do with the kids is an inconvenience to them. She doesn’t even look or sound like she wants to make them meals but she has to and it is weird. No surprise those kids are never full when they are given such small portions. Tim seems controlling over the food too like he doesn’t want her giving the kids much to eat so both her and Tim are the strangest people.

The football practice all day everyday from super early in the morning is bizarre and the kids have no choice they have to do it. No idea how more people can’t see through them cause like you said they are a mad family. I know the kids are not at fault for any of it but they’re going to turn those poor kids into strange adults.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Neither of them have genuine interest in being parents it’s like everything to do with the kids is an inconvenience to them. She doesn’t even look or sound like she wants to make them meals but she has to and it is weird. No surprise those kids are never full when they are given such small portions. Tim seems controlling over the food too like he doesn’t want her giving the kids much to eat so both her and Tim are the strangest people.

The football practice all day everyday from super early in the morning is bizarre and the kids have no choice they have to do it. No idea how more people can’t see through them cause like you said they are a mad family. I know the kids are not at fault for any of it but they’re going to turn those poor kids into strange adults.
How is halo not to mention Houston allowed to wander off themselves and there are no stair gates in the house. Has the health visitor never said anything. How did she get a parenting award she’s the worst there is. Houston’s latest cut looks really deep that will leave a scar. The vlog was so fake all for the camera. Notice hosanna had to get the plates and bowls ready. What about the damm lazy husband

Reactions: 6
That what we eat in a day vlog was strange and it’s stranger that they chose to air that. To show that they didn’t give the kids bacon sandwiches (she later said they ate it but if they had there’s no doubt she would have filmed that once in a lifetime treat for them). Poor things were smelling it and knowing it’s just for parents. The tiny portion at lunch and I don’t think they (kids) ever have desserts. And parents’ dinner wasn’t shown 🤔. Of course they didn’t have same as kids. So we didn’t see parents eat breakfast nor dinner (tea). Why vlog called ‘what a FAMILY eats…’. Also I hope Ella washes her hands after touching raw chicken and bacon!
Another thing, why not have some salad & salsa or dip with cheese on toast. And they could have a picnic in garden or indoors. Makes a change and Halo can eat with family.

Last edited:
That what we eat in a day vlog was strange and it’s stranger that they chose to air that. To show that they didn’t give the kids bacon sandwiches (she later said they ate it but if they had there’s no doubt she would have filmed that once in a lifetime treat for them). Poor things were smelling it and knowing it’s just for parents. The tiny portion at lunch and I don’t think they (kids) ever have desserts. And parents’ dinner wasn’t shown 🤔. Of course they didn’t have same as kids. So we didn’t see parents eat breakfast nor dinner (tea). Why vlog called ‘what a FAMILY eats…’. Also I hope Ella washes her hands after touching raw chicken and bacon!
Another thing, why not have some salad & salsa or dip with cheese on toast. And they could have a picnic in garden or indoors. Makes a change and Halo can eat with family.
Also no snacks for the kids??
Young children can't last until the next meal as their stomachs are so small so need regular snacks.