The Chateau Diaries #304 Grifting from grannies is not an honest living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean to tell me that twit did that ridiculous dance more than once pwahhhhhhh My God Fanny is a desperate old slapper, my God who does that!!! The wanton old trollop, probably got her chewing gum grey kecks on underneath she is so unwholesome, If I was Selmar I would have put my clothes in for a boil wash after that vile exhibition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You just can’t make this tit up. Why does Fanny feel such a kinship to Scarlett O’Hara/ Gone with the Wind written by Margaret Mitchell?

“A tour of Margaret Mitchell House begins with Apartment 1 where Mitchell and her second husband, John Marsh, moved on their wedding day, July 4, 1925. She called her ground-floor apartment “The Dump” due to the dilapidated condition of the building at the time.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bonjour mes amis! I haven't posted in a few days, but I've been reading the comments. Thanks so much for the distractions and humor, it helps me get through the days and nights. Special thanks to TorontoGWM for your hilarious posts! Humor truly is the best medicine.

Fanny is sticking to the process which dedicated hoarders follow.
  1. Accumulate in excess stuff you don't need.
  2. Allow accumulated stuff to pile up to the point it's in the way and you have no idea what you have anymore.
  3. Shuffle accumulated stuff from room to room.
  4. Move shuffled accumulated stuff to outbuildings and/or rented storage units.
  5. Continue to accumulate stuff to fill areas that were cleared out.
  6. Forget about stuff in storage containers.
  7. Stuff in storage containers ruined.
  8. Allow vegetation, varmints, mold and mildew to take over storage units.
  9. Repeat until the authorities intervene.
You forgot move the deck chairs around the top deck of the Titanic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stephanie's architect has told him to shut up in one of the vlogs.

Really, God I must have missed that gem. Anyone know which vlog that was?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Perhaps in the future Fanny should get someone in who knows their business. Fanny’s ball gown isn’t right, where are the crinolines? It’s the wrong shape altogether! The finishes are unsuitable for a ball gown. PhiPhi is taking a cue from his mummy and time traveling! His upper half is 20 years too soon and his lower half is off by almost 50 years. Don’t even get me started on the bad taste of choosing the era of the American Civil War! Granted we all know how Stephanie Jarvis feels about having slaves!🤦🏻‍♂️😡🤬
My mother used to run the local theatre wardrobe - the clothes were all used for the theatre but locals could hire costumes as well. She used to get so frustrated when people wanted medieval costumes for a party and she would get all the period correct items out; they weren't colourful or full of cloth, due to the age - and the party goers wouldn't like them and ask for big petticoats and colourful clothes. I said to just go with it and pull out anything and say: 'here madam, we have a wonderful medieval costume!'
---
Ryan is helping out Cokehead-Michael. Michael was thin again.... The guy is worse yoyo than Oprah.
Ryan announced from Bill's place that he's moving to daily vlogs. He can't even stay in one place and work at his own house every day - how is he going to achieve this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't even watch the vlogs - haven't for well over a year now but I'm triggered every time I see a shot of that poor little dog being held up high.
If anyone is incognito in the comments, can they bombard with more comments about not waving the dog up high?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't even watch the vlogs - haven't for well over a year now but I'm triggered every time I see a shot of that poor little dog being held up high.
If anyone is incognito in the comments, can they bombard with more comments about not waving the dog up high?
I've bitched about my sons new gf's chihuahuas before, but when they stand on their hind legs and you know they want to come up, they settle right away, their eyes start to close and they snuggle in... Leftalot doesn't do that, he wriggles and climbs. He doesn't want to be up...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
was wandering tbh 😉 easy to spot if you know what to look for. Perhaps we should add a ‘how too’ on the wiki 🤷🏻‍♀️ or woukd that spoil the fun 🤷🏻‍♀️😂🤔
I do hope nobody is referring to me, as you’d be sorely mistaken! I merely pointed out that those dresses weren’t being purchased, and before that that the laundry room did contain some of the new pipework for the ‘heating’ system. Do correct me if I’m wrong however!

One need only look at the rest of my comment history to see that I find little lord Fauntleroy and his laughable attempts at pretending to be in a heterosexual relationship as odious as the rest of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Got sucked into perma smiles vlog, because of the dog in the title. spolier alert half way through Snorts is all over shopping with Viv. He is such a turd..

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.