The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not uncover the billiard table for some after-dinner entertainment? What are they saving it for? The old, ratty, dusty, discoloured bedspread looks awful.
I'm sure that young guy would have enjoyed a game but Snorty doesn't play well with others.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did the dining room ceiling cave in?
Maybe it will! When they were installing the lights in the dining room they mentioned the chandelier above the table didn't work and to fix it they had to go through the wonky floor above to access it. Will they have to empty out the dining room and move it all to the annex? If so, that would put a damper on the B&B season.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s glaringly obvious, of course, but I feel compelled to remark that, if it weren’t for paying guests, paid employees and paid actors, she’d have absolutely no one to talk to now. The chateau used to be filled with so many friends, family, staff, volunteers- a constant buzz of activity and life! That’s why we all started watching.

Little Orphan Fanny has scared everyone away with her greed and grasp. Even her family has shunned her. The chateau is dead and virtually empty now. It must be killing her to be alone, energy vampire that she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The new cafe in town looks lovely and will become a great gathering spot for the all the community (except Fanny)
Fanny went to one meeting, sent a cheque, and hasn't been back to town until the brocante & cafe opening day.

They are selling some wonderful local food products, but looks like they are selling someone else's honey and not Fanny's. Gosh, if Fanny still had her chickens, she could have sold her eggs there too.
1714360864897.png
1714360880815.png

1714361078658.png

So many volunteers and helping hands - except Fanny's giant man hands and Snorty's dainty digits.
1714361327602.png

Those who couldn't volunteer to do physical labour generously donated items, like the wooden peel. Except Fanny didn't do that either - she's clutching to the wooden peel she was gifted in Grabeaux for her condemned bread/pizza oven.
1714361283305.png

Surprise Fanny, the cafe has a wall mural of the shitoo painted in the 1960's, when the previous Marquis & Nadaillac family gave a duck about the local community, were held in high regard and weren't the town jester.
1714361768227.png

Except for the local Marie, Fanny has no idea who any of these people are. Fanny can't stay and mingle because she's far too busy and she brought no money to buy a glass of wine or anything for sale in the cafe. But Fanny's not too busy to scurry back to the brocante and beg the owner to give her an ugly mirrored/plastic trimmed tray (that she doesn't even like) on a trial basis.
1714362140469.png
1714362740513.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
And, as much as Marie does go on blathering about picking radishes from the gaahden, she seemed a little more relaxed and capable somehow tonight instead of sweaty and flustered. So props for that....
FRK was exerting all her wily charm to try to hook In-N-Out boy. She probably thought he was up for a run, considering he was pretty much dressed for it. Unfortunately it might be past his bedtime once she completes all the clearing and washing-up.

up for it.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Now , I am a big old Dog Fan but.......... I would HATE Ratso jumping all over me when I was having coffee .... trying to get that bloody dog off so you can drink your coffee after that "meal" and if there were biscuits --- I would want to WASH my hands after struggling with Ratso who would be full of worms !!!
No..... Fanny , you would have to pay ME to be there!!!! :cautious:
---
ugly mirrored/plastic trimmed tray (that she doesn't even like) on a trial basis.
That is a Murano tray and that is not plastic but twisted glass with gold flecks in it....... its very collectable with Murano fans!
My daughter has one and with beautiful glasses displayed on it - looks fabulous . My daughter has some expensive Murano pieces.

You would think Snorts would have known that??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
FRK was exerting all her wily charm to try to hook In-N-Out boy. She probably thought he was up for a run, considering he was pretty much dressed for it. Unfortunately it would probably be past his bedtime once she completed all the clearing and washing-up.

View attachment 2903898
He’s the first heterosexual male over 18 and under 40 to arrive on the scene who wasn’t up a scaffold in ages!
He might be her only hope…

• Haha
  • Sad
Why has the porcelain aficionado laid the after dinner coffee tray - with a Royal Worcester egg coddler? :LOL:

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 05.02.11.png

• Haha
  • Wow
The new cafe in town looks lovely and will become a great gathering spot for the all the community (except Fanny)
Fanny went to one meeting, sent a cheque, and hasn't been back to town until the brocante & cafe opening day.

They are selling some wonderful local food products, but looks like they are selling someone else's honey and not Fanny's. Gosh, if Fanny still had her chickens, she could have sold her eggs there too.
View attachment 2903879View attachment 2903880

View attachment 2903882

So many volunteers and helping hands - except Fanny's giant man hands and Snorty's dainty digits.
View attachment 2903886

Those who couldn't volunteer to do physical labour generously donated items, like the wooden peel. Except Fanny didn't do that either - she's clutching to the wooden peel she was gifted in Grabeaux for her condemned bread/pizza oven.
View attachment 2903884

Surprise Fanny, the cafe has a wall mural of the shitoo painted in the 1960's, when the previous Marquis & Nadaillac family gave a duck about the local community, were held in high regard and weren't the town jester.
View attachment 2903889

Except for the local Marie, Fanny has no idea who any of these people are. Fanny can't stay and mingle because she's far too busy and she brought no money to buy a glass of wine or anything for sale in the cafe. But Fanny's not too busy to scurry back to the brocante and beg the owner to give her an ugly mirrored/plastic trimmed tray (that she doesn't even like) on a trial basis.
View attachment 2903892View attachment 2903900

Imagine looking into that mirrored tray and seeing this ghoul staring back at you!!

I think they may need something significantly stronger than those 2 cans of Raid in the kitchen to expel this level of unwanted pest!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Is this the ultimate goal of the Poisonous Porcelain Prince Phi Phi? Does he want a Porcelain room built to mimic the one at Versailles?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this the ultimate goal of the Poisonous Porcelain Prince Phi Phi? Does he want a Porcelain room built to mimic the one at Versailles?
Oh mais oui! Nothing but the best for Madame du Barry’s alopecian poodle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure that young guy would have enjoyed a game but Snorty doesn't play well with others.

excuse me why is the pool table stuck in that room? a weird place to have it. Also another question her local town is full of over 50s and she only knows the mayor and one other person enough to have superficial chatter with, the rest looked at her weirdly how is that so? I hope we do see them vlogging in the cafe with snorty it be worth seeing the sniggering faces when they rock up with his fake English accent and lord of manner attitude but turns out hes a gigolo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know less than nothing about Japanese cooking, to my enduring shame, except they have a Blue Zone of centenarians in Okinawa, who eat sweet potatoes, bok choy, green tea and fish, nothing fancy.
What I do know is that sashimi is not served in 3/4 of a cup (177 ml) of weird clear brown sauce.
@T Rex and I know others of you Ozzies actually can cook Japanese. I await your verdict on Marie's latest guest meal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Snooperz82
2 hours ago
Hey Stephanie, could we please get an overall update of the Chateau? There are many rooms and many project we just haven't seen or been updated on in a long time. For example, Nati's room, the china pantry room, the leaking bathroom...?
---
Click to watch piece a of crap Snorty fail to hold Ratso properly and dominate the struggling tiny dog, I really hate that useless, greedy, abusive piece of crap person. The minute that the camera entered the suite, suddenly loser Snorts has to pick up the struggling dog and hold it in front of the cameras.

---
BFB48200-4640-429B-9F54-DEEE322966B8.png

Did you notice that the peacocks are leery of being close to Stephanie now? They want to run away from her and she chases them with her screeching voice, giant man hands and little pink camera?
---
---
Watch lazy Snorty light the smallest fire in the world in the wood burner.
AE04BEDD-DD10-46B1-88E4-F74DE66AFC61.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
When Fanny was at the new Cafe...... I sort of felt many people did not like her and gave her weird looks.
Well, you would ! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
The local villagers seem to look at screeching, manic Stephanie as if she is the local town idiot or jester. Did you notice how Stephanie decided to play “ poor, thrifty little orphan princess” trying to take a tray on consignment that was not expensive to begin with, then later appears at dinner in a thousand dollar+ designer dress purchased new, but she was falsely claim she purchased secondhand .How many tens of thousands of dollars has she spent just this month for her and Snorts a Lot to travel, shop, purchase a glut of auction items, and then pay for several storage units to hide their gluttonous shopping buys and not so grande salon crap?

Remember when Snorty spent a lot of money to purchase the expensive drone supposedly take a lot of overhead views of the dump to use in CD videos? Lazy Snorts never learn how to use it properly. Now there are so many storage units, junk, abandoned vehicles/ equipment, and trash stored all over the dump grounds that she cannot use drone footage.

She does not want drone footage that would reveal many of the lies that she has been telling for the past year or so, e.g, the true status of the multiple Gardens/ Fanny‘s follies, how many peacocks/peahens are actually at the dump, what happened to the chickens, no work on a chicken coop, were the rotten trees by the side of the road ever properly removed, the bad shape of the lake, the damage to the dump roof, the damage to the terrace steps, the number of vehicles parked all over the dump premises ( to include the Porsche, most likely purchased by the gruesome twosome), the missing stone yanked out of the building, an aerial view of the accident site, the cracking walls at the dump, overgrown sections of fields and lawns at the dump, etc.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Hello peasants of Crozon, I've come to view you from the balcony of the cafe I helped fund. I'll never be back again.

Why keep backtracking about Art Nouveau, you've voiced your distaste of the period, or are you worried they'll be no more presents from Viv?

I wonder at the guest dinner, just how many times someone caught themselves on the edge of the billiard table?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
FRK was exerting all her wily charm to try to hook In-N-Out boy. She probably thought he was up for a run, considering he was pretty much dressed for it. Unfortunately it might be past his bedtime once she completes all the clearing and washing-up.

View attachment 2903898
I bet he would run so fast to the nearby village to avoid romantic overtures by Marie that his sneakers would likely leave skid marks on the road leading away from the Dump (especially if he knew of her celebrated “I’m off my meds, no birth control, want to find a man, and have a baby plan.”)

Hope the guests enjoy the free lead in their drinks and meals courtesy of Snorty. Yummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who was the idiot who thought it would be a good idea to have an intimate guest dinner in the Marquis Suite. The dinner table is squeezed in the corner with insufficient room to swing Ratso, let alone shift a dining chair. The recommended guideline is allowing 36 inches or more between the edge of your table and the wall or other furniture. This leaves room for someone to walk behind the chairs while others are seated. Imagine being shoe-horned into that table.

When they eat dinner in the Jungle Room, it is served cold, especially because FRK doesn't know when to shut up.
Imagine carrying 6 plates of food across the courtyard and up the stairs to the Marquis Suite. I assume FRK used that rickety bar cart to wheel the plated food across the stone driveway. Then Snorty would have to leave the table, run down the stairs, help carry the plates upstairs, and become the waiter to serve the dinner.

View attachment 2903800View attachment 2903801View attachment 2903803

View attachment 2903796View attachment 2903808
I bet they were so chuffed being rammed in that corner in the cacophany of mixed designs and prints. I wonder how many tried to eat the design off the plate mistaking it for food, cold food at that.

Should have done a salad Marie or maybe just gone to that room for coffee and after dinner drinks. It wouldn't hurt seeing as each person is paying 75 euros a pop! I suppose tht's just a step too far.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.