The Chateau Diaries #302 Stay home and renovate the damn chito

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm picturing my arrival at the dump as a guest and this is my welcome:
  • An orange plastic fence.
  • A large mysterious dent in the lawn.
  • Storage units, always a welcoming site.
  • Scaffolding on the chapel.
  • Workers vehicles.
  • Weed choked gardens.
  • Rooms that are off limits due to structural problems.
  • Inconsistent and often mysterious food.
  • An unleashed hyper little dog (I don't trust most dogs)
  • A room with peeling wallpaper and mismatched everything.
  • No way to get a decent cup of coffee.
  • Boxed wine served in decanters containing lead.
I want my money back!
Oh good lord! Now you're planning a visit to the farmhouse? That makes 3 of you! Anyone else planning on a suprise visit? If so, I to need to upgrade to a shuttle bus to transport all of you back to safety😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Philip gets angry when he is referred to as a cast member, because it blows his role as the devoted “ fiancé.” He foolishly believes that he will become heir to anything that Stephanie has one day. It’s never going to happen Philip.

Remember, the Jarvis family does not let go of their money for anything, or anyone. They are takers, not givers. They use anyone and everyone that crosses their path to enrich themselves only. You are not a blood relative, you will never receive any of her property, even if you do marry her. I don’t believe a legitimate marriage will ever occur, and if it does, everything will be so firmly locked down in a prenup, that Philip will flee the dump one day with two truckloads of porcelain and that’s it.

Talentless Philip is smugly under the misconception that he is the smartest person in every room and the best actor of all time. If he could find an older sugar daddy who will pay his way, he will flee the dump. But as Miss Havisham’s dress astutely commented, most available men do not want what Philip has “on offer.” Remember Philip being left all alone on one sofa as three men crammed themselves on a tiny sofa in the room at the soirée at the back of Johnny’s house, to avoid sitting next to him on the same sofa? He, like Stephanie, is a legend in his own mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Until Lancelot is properly trained (which will never happen) he needs to be kept on a leash when around other vulnerable animals especially since his breed has a strong prey instinct.
The more he chases the more he will want to do , especially when he gets his catch!!!
All dogs do shake their toys or catch..... even my Pekingese does it and he will chase the pigeons that land on the backyard lawn.... now, what he would do with them if he got one I do not know but he is low to the ground and very slow! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fanny clearly is taking notes from here…..saying she’d travelled too much, must panel the salon….has a dirty kitchen, yet still has not addressed the fact that she is engaged to this……even the tulips have lost the will to live. And wtf is going on on the top of his head. Looks like area 51….
View attachment 2900460
He’s going for the catamaran head look.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fanny did get a deal on the orange sweater! The new orange cardigan is for sale for $128.00 let’s watch for newer items from same brand name!! My comments have yet to be removed!
I like how you sent her a message disguised in concern and fluff. Good job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The insecticide has gone to someone’s head, it looks like CD bio has been amended. Renaissance 😂
We "tackled the renovation"........LOL! In what year was this?
---
Ack!!! Is Phil from Chateau sans wife moving in with the Pethericks?!? Is he giving up on his chateau dream?!? Did he finally get tired of all the comments over his disingenuous behavior?!? Tune in tomorrow to find out, same bat time, same bat channel.

I posted about this earlier....I got suckered into watching.
I won't ruin your good time, since it appears you'll be watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t Stephanie put the chapel furnishings into a couple of containers also?
How many rental containers does now have at the dump?

Is every single room with a dump in the outbuildings all filled up with crap? There isn’t enough room to put several pieces of furniture? Wilder, gruesome twosome constantly buying more and more and more and more and more furniture in crap for the dump if it is too full to even accommodate shifting furniture from one room?

Has Stephanie procured even more storage units in London or could they become so stuffed full of crap that she is having to move items into storage containers at the dump?
Ahhhh, yes! La La Land is finally complete!

IMG_6630.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
One of the things I hate about the gruesome twosome is that they encourage and cheer on Ratso to dangerously and improperly chase, harass, and try to harm the chickens, the roosters, the peahens, the peacocks, and the sheep. They go so far as to actively take him into the sheep field so he can chase and harass the sheep. Stephanie would take Ratso into the chicken pen and hold him over the chickens and close up to the chicks. He often runs off into the woods when Stephanie is walking him or disappears behind trees out of sight. They would never be able to catch him if he ran off or something grabbed him. They not only put the animals at the dump at risk, but also the safety of Ratso. Ratso has into the streets in the gruesome twosome don’t notice

Ratso will now take off at top speed and chase anything, to include squirrels, foxes, birds, etc. He wants to do so when they walk in the woods or anytime he is out on the property. They do not protect him from himself. He cannot help that he has a high prey instinct, but he can be managed in a way they can keep himself and the animals at the dump safe. They just don’t care to do so.

You saw how Stephanie intentionally tries to amp up and activate Ratso’s high prey instinct by putting him at the window to growl, bark, become intensely focused, and excited at watching the peacocks in the courtyard.

They do not participate in activities to satisfy his high prey instinct in ways that do not involve the animals at the dump, e.g. , playing with him with toys for several hours, playing fetch a few times per day, wearing him out, and other activities so he doesn’t have as much pent-up high energy that needs to be exerted in some way.

The laziest, most careless, and selfish couple on this planet adopted one of the most high energy dogs, and they do nothing to help the dog release all of his energy.Ratso is bored, frustrated, manhandled, dominated, etc. This was a very bad choice of a dog for these two people. Ratso is not bad. He is just being himself. He is just not in the appropriate environment, does not receive the appropriate training or supervision, does not receive appropriate care, has a very unstable home environment, is likely overwhelmed by 40 room home and dozens of acres around him that he feels like he must patrol or control, and he’s being cared for by an unstable throuple who are careless and far too immature as a collective to take care of any animal properly.

They should send Ratso to doggy daycare during the B&B season on days that Marie has to cook. He can play and get worn out and then come home and sleep. I have a feeling that unless the little pink cameras is on, no one pays much attention to Ratso except to carry him around, dominate him, or toss a toy at him occasionally. I have a feeling the dog requires more individualized and active attention throughout the day, and he doesn’t receive it. They don’t pay much attention to the dog when the cameras off And they don’t respond, his whimpers or his attempt to try to get them to take him outside to use the bathroom or the play and release some of his energy, etc.

Selfish Stephanie expects the dog to accommodate her lifestyle instead of her having to change any part of her lifestyle to accommodate what the dog needs. Cast member Snorty does not want the dog to interfere with his dozens of hours of online auction shopping weekly. FRK is busy starting fires, gathering weeds to put in with the flowers, cleaning, and cooking.

Have you noticed that Stephanie still ignores the fact that all the chickens are gone? When she doesn’t want to talk about something, she pretends that doesn’t exist. Whenever she is confronted with an issue, Stephanie usually hides refuses to address or discuss it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No surprise - it appears Fanny's away traveling again this week.

It's hard for Fanny to post Patreon vlogs on a Saturday because :
  • she's packing on Saturday and rushing away from the shitoo for the week (after having dinner with guests on the Friday night), or
  • she's rushing back to the shitoo & swooping in for cocktails just in time for Saturday night dinner with the guests
View attachment 2901538
Hello from Lalande everyone!

I'm writing to let you know that this week's Patreon video will be posted on Sunday (tomorrow) again. It's made me realise that it's tricky for me to post on a Saturday during our guest season, because Friday and Saturday nights are the evenings that I spend with our guests, so I tend not to have enough time to film and edit within a single day. Would you rather I let you know each week when it will be posted, as I'm doing now, or should I just post on Saturday or Sunday depending on when it's finished? Please let me know what you'd prefer!

Lots of love to you all from Lalande,

Stephanie x
Just stop with the head kisses you fake duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Trying to play catch up, so is this off topic has been mentioned I apologize.
Just caught up on our Nicolas Fairbottom....and boy should Snorts be J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!.. Nicky boy has caught a real sugar daddy and is living the dream! In sumptuous surroundings traveling with his newish man and lapping up the luxury like a cat who ate the canary.
I thought the same when I watched/fast forwarded through his latest yawn fest. He's definitely hooked his claws into someone's big wallet. At least he'll have a new source of content
- Exciting news! I'm moving in with my sugar daddy
- Come shop with me! I'm redecorating a house owned by my sugar daddy
- Pack with me! I'm traveling with my sugar daddy
- Help! Get me out of here! Sugar daddy left me stranded at a farmhouse in France

I know, I know I'm a dreamer. I'm sure Nicky the refined hooker with a penchant for tablescaping will live happily ever after with his latest sugar daddy.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Fanny’s fake engagement ring has already disappeared.
Why did she do this fake engagement? I recall Marie’s face when she announced this In SA. It was not happy surprised but weird surprised.
Fanny definitely does not want anyone to think she is engaged to the love of her life. / creature.
Putting two and two together and ending up somewhere crazy (it's the very early hours of Sunday morning and I can't sleep so forgive me):

1. I seem to remember that PhiPhi made a comment about a possible addition to their family.........
2. Fanny is almost certainly past childbearing age........
3. They knew they were going to SA and had arranged a visit to an orphanage......
4. Some countries will only favour adoption applications from married or engaged couples......
5. Ergo, a rushed engagement just prior to the SA trip ??????
6. Maybe turned down flat at the orphanage.
7. A definite cooling off by them both since their return to France.

A crazy suggestion?

Just think of what a money spinner that little scheme would have been. I would not put anything past them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I believe that Fannie’s new favorite color is going to be orange for the season because she has to wear the Mentos engagement ring at some point this summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We "tackled the renovation"........LOL! In what year was this?
---

I posted about this earlier....I got suckered into watching.
I won't ruin your good time, since it appears you'll be watching it.
Oh Hell nah! I knew it was click bait as soon as it popped up. I had to have sharp words with YouTube as I expressly set the damn thing to block Philly Blunt. I was simply snarking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As a lactose intolerant who lurves cheese (some are okay and some are not), I am not buying that Trixie made his "casserole" (I refuse to refer to this monstrosity as a lasagna) with "soy cream". That ish separates like a mofo when heat is applied- believe me, I've tried many brands of it, and it always ends in disaster. Even in rural France, one can find Valio, Matin-Leger, Candia, and Lactel who offer "grandlait délactosé" (lactose-free milk.) Trixie portrays himself as a delicate flower who has no issues scarfing down creme brulee (my stomach cringes every time he eats it), bucketfuls of pineapple yogurt (while lactose intolerant people can eat Greek yogurt in moderation, they certainly cannot in the quantities he ingested in South Africa!), gelato and hot chocolate. Whilst Trixie COULD have made a bechamel sauce with lactose-free milk, he was too busy reading Tattle, bidding on more crap on eBay and reading his new books to be arsed with putting in any effort, so threw together a casserole (with regular old milk or cream he found in the fridge.) FRK said it smelled like her childhood. Aww! My mum was (and still is, bless her heart) a shyte cook as well- so I understood the nostalgia. Ah the memories- sitting at the dinner table until 10PM while my mum ranted on about WHY I needed to eat dinner and starving children in China... Just a random plate of slop topped with tomatoes- seems legit.
Can one make homestyle farm cheese or yoghurt out of lactose free milk?
You remind me of my friend who learned to cook in his late 30s and became quite the gentleman gourmet. I asked him why he converted in mid life and he said, my mother was a terrible cook, my ex wife was a terrible cook, and I figured the only way to get something good to eat was to make it myself.
I can see how true that would be especially for a lactose-intolerant child, yikes.
Finally, why is Trixie learning to cook? Is he too competing with Marie? I think he wins the prize for ill conceived food served at 10 pm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Stephanie is going to bring in personally well over $1 million this year ( from December, 2023 thru 2024) but she is still far too cheap to take the dog to the vet, get his eyes looked after, trim its nails, install a small fenced in area for the dog or a small, invisible, fenced in area for the dog as they let him out the back door without anyone with him, pay for doggy daycare, get an appropriate dog seat for the car which will enable to look out the windows, but will also strap him in appropriately to where he cannot jump and run all over the interior of the car, etc.

I have a cousin who is an emergency room physician in Florida. He once told me about a case that came in where a man had been driving his car and his dog was unrestrained in the car. When the car was rear ended, the dog flew through the air, like a projectile, and hit the man in the head so hard that it forced the man’s head into a side window ( even with the air bags deployed ), cracking his skull. He also broke 2 vertebrae and ruptured 3 discs in his neck. The man had to undergo emergency brain surgery and had to have a portion of his skull temporary removed because his brain was so swollen from the blow. He later underwent additional surgery and mechanical fixation of the vertebrae in his neck and removal of a portion of the ruptured discs. The dog received massive internal injuries and died.

it is important to properly restrain a dog when they are riding in a vehicle. When Stephanie was laughing about Ratso crawling behind her back as she was riding in the car, if Philip had to suddenly brake or stop, she should be thrown back in her seat, and probably would crush Ratso, seriously injuring or killing him. 6 pound Ratso would easily become a projectile in any type of a car accident if he were not properly restrained.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.