The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems absolutely desperate to be assimilated into the Peltz family, weird behaviour considering how close his own family claim to be. I actually feel sorry for him, I think he has had such a fucked up home life with him ill mum and cheating dad and he wants to create the perfect family of his own. Nicola seems happy to indulge his obsession for now but I suspect she will tire of it eventually and move onto someone more mature.
Can you imagine if she ever left him, my god! 😳🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How is he supposed to read it when he’s anxious if it’s on the back of his neck? 🤦‍♀️
IMG_0368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
‘I think you are so incredible’…duck me, she sets the bar low, doesn‘t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know they’re a ‘Brand’ as such, but for my generation, I am 25, they are really not relevant at all.
Nobody my age, is arsed about them. Same with spice girls, it’s something we look back as being for the ‘oldies’

She would be more likeable if she left him, after he cheated on her approx 736 times
For the oldies 😂 jeez I’m just 36 and I was of the spice girls generation 🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Victoria has just talked to Gwyneth on the Goop podcast…not listened to it yet though.

Reactions: 3
They lived near to me when they first had the gormless first pancake Brooklyn.
I was in the post office and he helped me get my baby buggy through the door and he was gorgeous in those days, really tall and friendly, her not so.
I have told this story before but I was having a pedicure one day in a salon and a huge RR screeched up outside and she rushed in with a couple of bodyguards and went upstairs for whatever she was having done.
We all just looked round and laughed after she had done that as literally nobody gave a toss !
She also used to leave Brooklyns buggy in the communal entrance blocking the way for others apparently, other residents complained but she never moved it.
Just some very regurgitated weak tea for a Saturday for you !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Having just seen Romeo’s on his latest insta post, they really do have the most awful tattoos.

Reactions: 3
Victoria has just talked to Gwyneth on the Goop podcast…not listened to it yet though.
I've met the family several times through work - always found David to be friendly and the kids are lovely too. Victoria stand off ish, but not unpleasant.
The Goop podcast was pretty terrible. She just can't open up, everything feels so insincere and slightly defensive. I feel that podcast was a great opportunity for her to show some personality as if you can't be a little bit extra with Paltrow, who can you be extra with? She also didn't sound particularly knowledgable about the make up, but then again, it feels like she just wanted to dodge questions or answer them with the least substance possible.

Reactions: 10