Teen Mom USA (The Next Chapter and Family Reunion) #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to old thread:

Can someone please tell me the episodes of family reunion cos my stream is showing 4 and the last one dated 3/4/24, the one where Mackenzie arrives. Are there more on this trip or is it next chapter we are waiting on now? I don’t even have paramount so can’t check the schedule on there

Can someone please tell me the episodes of family reunion cos my stream is showing 4 and the last one dated 3/4/24, the one where Mackenzie arrives. Are there more on this trip or is it next chapter we are waiting on now? I don’t even have paramount so can’t check the schedule on there
5 episodes have been shown on MTV (UK) of series 3. Season 3 isn’t on Paramount yet x

Reactions: 1
Thank you I did check mtv a week or so ago and couldn’t find an episode, I hope more episodes turn up on mine. For the record the one I saw (4) Cheyenne was a bit off with Mackenzie after saying she was willing to talk. Mackenzie was nervous to talk to her and did go to the others first but Cheyenne could also have been the bigger person and told Mack she was approachable. Chey is a bit up herself. Also, with talk that her kids go to school with the Kardashian kids, how likely is it that people phones the school after the Mackenzie thing? Surely security would be extra tight!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see this?

Maybe if you turned up for visits on time, it might help?

Screenshot_20240509_173211_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Were they just late that one time? I think B&T will always hold off on visits while cate and Tyler are on tv, it must be hard on both sides but I wonder what the reasoning is? It’s not often cate speaks up

Reactions: 3
Were they just late that one time? I think B&T will always hold off on visits while cate and Tyler are on tv, it must be hard on both sides but I wonder what the reasoning is? It’s not often cate speaks up
I can’t remember, was it an open adoption? Branden & Theresa are Carly’s parents. What they say goes.
---
Sorry I wasn’t meant to quote you @_basic_

Reactions: 1
Branden and Theresa have quite often been a bit cagey about contact, under the pretence it's to do with them still being on the show..

Reactions: 5
I guess they wanted a daughter of their own. Not to be caught up in the drama of MTV

Reactions: 5
They are her parents and have every right to refuse, it’s an open adoption but they still have the final say. Just seen on insta someone suggesting it may be Tyler’s involvement with OF and B&T involvement in the church. Bit o do think they always have put the brakes on even before cate and ty started publicly complaining. The whole situation is messy, and as for people saying Carly will probably want to live with cate and Ty when she’s old enough, I doubt it! I do like them regardless of their faults but I highly doubt Carly yearns for that life after having a stable upbringing, I suppose b&t will shield her from tm but they can’t hide everything

Reactions: 11
They had ages to make a scrapbook for her and were still finishing it before their visit one time. I feel like B&T don’t mind Cate too much but Tyler’s the main problem

Reactions: 8
They had ages to make a scrapbook for her and were still finishing it before their visit one time. I feel like B&T don’t mind Cate too much but Tyler’s the main problem

Oh yeah, Tyler is more vocal that cate & acts like a spoilt brat over wanting to see Carly. They were told not to do certain things & Tyler still went ahead & done it. Like he has some right. He signed those over when they gave Carly up for adoption. I do like both cate & Tyler. But they need to grow up.

Reactions: 7
In the reunion episode, macy was doing cates hair and cate asked her if her mom did her hair when she was a kid. It was obvious cate was only asking so she could yet again bring up the fact that she was neglected and has a crap mum that didnt do her hair. She literally lives for her trauma and without it i dont think she would have anything to talk about. Her and tyler need to try and move on instead of constantly reliving the past through countless therapies. Its starting to look a bit narcissistic now.

Reactions: 6
In the reunion episode, macy was doing cates hair and cate asked her if her mom did her hair when she was a kid. It was obvious cate was only asking so she could yet again bring up the fact that she was neglected and has a crap mum that didnt do her hair. She literally lives for her trauma and without it i dont think she would have anything to talk about. Her and tyler need to try and move on instead of constantly reliving the past through countless therapies. Its starting to look a bit narcissistic now.
In what way is it narcissistic?

Reactions: 2
In what way is it narcissistic?
The constant using of any excuse to bring up the issues they had in their life. Its always about them and their problems. Very self focused and im sure they went through alot as kids and they had lots of therapy over the years to deal with it but i dont think they talk much about anything else other than their trauma. They have let it consume every conversation they have and they dont seem to leave room for other people. And the adoption was their choice so they need to live with it and accept it and b&t as carlys parents. Theyre being extremely entitled to think they have a right to see her because the day they signed those papers was they day they lost that entitlement.

Reactions: 4