Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I haven’t learnt from last time and I do like this too soz 🤣🤣 festivals like music on are a bit more out there with outfits, would rather wear Abbie’s version though

Reactions: 1
No I haven’t learnt from last time and I do like this too soz 🤣🤣 festivals like music on are a bit more out there with outfits, would rather wear Abbie’s version though
I wouldn’t wear it but I think she’s worn worse. The boots have to go though

Mia’s lip filler is horrific, in her hair burst stories her upper lip looks painful. Just stop now!!

Reactions: 7
Mia’s TikTok with Abbie 😭 I’d hate to see them on a night out, moving like a shes got a stiff neck! no vibes just pure eye bleeping the camera

Are Chloe and Jordan getting married? Have they talked about it or sorted anything at all?

Why have Tim Hortons got that chav advertising them 😂 also, not her ?mate wearing the long denim skirt with adidas trainers & tracksuit top🤢

Reactions: 2
She will probably announce the relationship in a few weeks and say they’re ‘the one’ like she does with everyone else 💀🤣 … I sound awful and may not be able to explain this properly but in my opinion if a man respects you and takes you seriously he would not want his gf dressed how she is on those videos partying. Her outfit choices come off as a tacky and looking for attention. This is why the type of guys she attracts don’t hang about very long. Once they get bored of shagging her or getting a bit of attention dating her they soon treat her like an idiot. It’s hard to respect someone who doesn’t respect themselves. I don’t care how sexist it sounds she’s a grown woman with a child. Why does she have to dress like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are you for real? 🤣 you couldn’t sound more jealous if you tried!
What does it matter what anyone wears? Hope your fella loves your granny outfits - that’s if you have one.

She will probably announce the relationship in a few weeks and say they’re ‘the one’ like she does with everyone else 💀🤣 … I sound awful and may not be able to explain this properly but in my opinion if a man respects you and takes you seriously he would not want his gf dressed how she is on those videos partying. Her outfit choices come off as a tacky and looking for attention. This is why the type of guys she attracts don’t hang about very long. Once they get bored of shagging her or getting a bit of attention dating her they soon treat her like an idiot. It’s hard to respect someone who doesn’t respect themselves. I don’t care how sexist it sounds she’s a grown woman with a child. Why does she have to dress like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17