Teen Mom UK #38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’m not disagreeing but it doesn’t make the guilt any easier for me unfortunately
I also raise my child in a single parent home. I don’t feel guilty, ashamed, embarrassed etc - I feel proud that I was able to get them out of a toxic situation and give them a safe and happy household that allows them to thrive - I guess it’s all about perspective 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also let’s appreciate (ignoring their toxic times whilst together) that Darren is a hands on great father and has her 50/50. I feel like if Sassi is giving him headache, stress and drama all over him moving on then it makes it all worse considering he’s doing what he needs to be doing for his child. She should be happy for him.

Reactions: 8
This whole ‘we’re still a family thing’ was never going to work.
Has Sassi ever had another boyfriend?
Wasn’t that whole weird retreat and ‘marrying herself’ ceremony all apparently about helping her to move on from some new guy she was in love with who rejected her 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also raise my child in a single parent home. I don’t feel guilty, ashamed, embarrassed etc - I feel proud that I was able to get them out of a toxic situation and give them a safe and happy household that allows them to thrive - I guess it’s all about perspective 🤷‍♀️
I’m sure it’ll come to me one day

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So is this girlfriend of Darren’s from over seas? So one kid in Manchester the other in Europe? I’m late to the party I’ve just seen he’s going to be a dad again 😱 poor zeneya that’ll be confusing

Reactions: 4
Are we sure Darren is the father? He isn’t in any of the pictures or commented or posted anything about it. She also hasn’t liked his latest insta posts (not that that means much). Seems weird he’d be having a baby so soon with someone who is so far away? But the comment from Sassi makes me think again. Wish we had confirmation lol.

Reactions: 3
Are we sure Darren is the father? He isn’t in any of the pictures or commented or posted anything about it. She also hasn’t liked his latest insta posts (not that that means much). Seems weird he’d be having a baby so soon with someone who is so far away? But the comment from Sassi makes me think again. Wish we had confirmation lol.
I saw he liked the baby shower post when I first looked but I’ve just gone to check and it’s gone lol? But they just took Zenaya away on holiday together so he’s gotta be. Plus Sassi losing her tit is a giveaway 🤣. She’s such a pretty girl but that’s an odd outfit choice for a baby shower

Reactions: 3
I saw he liked the baby shower post when I first looked but I’ve just gone to check and it’s gone lol? But they just took Zenaya away on holiday together so he’s gotta be. Plus Sassi losing her tit is a giveaway 🤣. She’s such a pretty girl but that’s an odd outfit choice for a baby shower
His mum liked the baby shower post aswell

Reactions: 2
Her latest tick tocks about taking a L 😭 why is sassi embarrassing her self still
😭😭 nah cringing at her latest tik tok. She is sooooo over confident, she really acts like she’s a 10/10 but then the fact she’s had so many cosmetic surgeries done and so much filler points at the opposite that she’s actually deeply insecure.

Reactions: 7
Oh really? Who’s took Z away, Darren?

I’m sure it’ll come to me one day
I went through the same with the father of my children, so I really feel for you ❤ My heart actually hurt. But 10 years on I have 2 more children by my new partner and am so happy, whilst thanking god it never worked out with my ex! It’s so hard but it does get easier, I promise ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I went through the same with the father of my children, so I really feel for you ❤ My heart actually hurt. But 10 years on I have 2 more children by my new partner and am so happy, whilst thanking god it never worked out with my ex! It’s so hard but it does get easier, I promise ❤
@Scar14 this above post is so real! It’s hard to initially see but everything goes how it is meant to. Trust the process! You may be going through it now but you will look back at some point and be so thankful certain things happened the way they did 🙏🏻 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sassi’s TikTok video doesn’t even flatter her. She’s so much filler, teeth too big for her mouth and combined with the boobs make her look a lot bigger than she is.

Reactions: 1
Sassi’s cringe Tik Tok ad for apps for double dating
Mia did one too I’ve seen so many ‘influencers’ doing ads for them and they show them matching with the same people where it’s obvs all fake 😂 they could’ve gone around it better to make it at least seem like they actually use the app haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4