Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's so many surprise songs I'd be very very very happy with but god tier ones would be (in no particular order, and prob missing some):

The black dog
How did it end?
The bolter (for the clunky but great f bombs)
Hits different
Chloe or Sam
Hoax
Evermore
Exile
Should've said no
Getaway car
I did something bad (because I love it but also because it's the only rep one left ;) )
Clean
Cornelia Street
Afterglow
New romantics
I know places
Call it what you want
Back to December
Coney island
Dear John
Better Man
Holy ground

This list is so long and I just stopped because I had so many. This is why I don't have a favourite song, lol. I LOVE at least 70 (I've never actually sat and counted them).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t want The Best Day lmao.

Will she do it though? It’s only Mother’s Day in the US not europe???
I think the UK May be the odd one out here, it’s Mother’s Day in many European countries today, but not in France (that’s in two weeks) 😁😁

Reactions: 2
This list is so long and I just stopped because I had so many. This is why I don't have a favourite song, lol. I LOVE at least 70 (I've never actually sat and counted them).
I made my dream setlist on Spotify and there were over 70 songs on there and that was before 1989 TV or TTPD.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could be Begin Again (vid filmed in Paris), The Best Day (US/ some European Mother’s Day), Red x Daylight (from the City of Lover gig she was never allowed to release because Big Machine stopped her), Mary’s Song (show 87 🤷🏼‍♀️). I’m intrigued to see if she’s doing one night with mash ups and one night full songs too.

Reactions: 5
I've bit the bullet and I'm doing the Tumblr song sorter. I'm not happy about it though. 4% sorted, lol. Could be here a while...
---
Omg I didn't even have any midnights on my god tier list.

Question, yoyok, would've could've should've, great war, bigger than the whole sky...

Reactions: 1
Told my non swiftie friend this and she sent me back a baffled Snapchat, yous will get it.
I’ve just been to primark to do some eras outfit shopping. Got to the till and the woman said ‘you’re going to the eras, aren’t you’ and now I feel like I’ve nailed it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Told my non swiftie friend this and she sent me back a baffled Snapchat, yous will get it.
I’ve just been to primark to do some eras outfit shopping. Got to the till and the woman said ‘you’re going to the eras, aren’t you’ and now I feel like I’ve nailed it.
omg!!!! Show us the outfit! I would take it as the highest compliment 👀✨✨✨

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys is it morally wrong of me to be screaming at this. A girl had to go to hospital (yes that’s sad) so missed Taylor so she’s asked TN for more tickets… even though she’s going to two others shows 😂 people are so entitled!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I will do when I get home. Cos there’s options 🤣🤣 I wasn’t even gonna do an outfit until you guys convinced me lol
yassss! We’ll help you decide if you will need it :))
---
Guys is it morally wrong of me to be screaming at this. A girl had to go to hospital (yes that’s sad) so missed Taylor so she’s asked TN for more tickets… even though she’s going to two others shows 😂 people are so entitled!!!
the cheek I can’t lollll. Maybe if you didn’t insist on queuing since 3am you wouldn’t get poorly

(no shade. If I get ticket to Warsaw n2 and it happens to be standing I would probably sacrifice a day to go as close to Blondie as possible 😂🤡 but knowing the risks that come with it lol

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is it bad that my main thought from that video was that the tarpaulin was a bit creased looking?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok a bit OT but I’m about to enter the most stressful month of my life but I want to make it as peaceful as possible. Basically a huge deadline plus work and being a parent and an adult (lol). As much as I desire to just spend all the time watching Taylor on TikTok I REALLY need to sort my tit out.
Can any of you recommend any good inspirational podcasts? No tech bros though, more like creativity vibes… thank you!

I’m gonna fake it till I make it…! Hopefully 😭 cries in auAdhd

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wild news this morning guys: it has been confirmed that Matty has bought at least one guitar from a guitar shop in Paris - the same weekend that Taylor is there but also the same weekend they posted publically trying to gift a rare guitar they have mysteriously received to Taylor, with the serial number being her exact birthdate. This coming at the same time as last night’s surprise songs is CRAZY. Thoughts ? Are they back in contact? Is this a peace offering?

Receipts thanks to Reddit:
IMG_3410.jpeg
IMG_3411.jpeg
IMG_3412.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok a bit OT but I’m about to enter the most stressful month of my life but I want to make it as peaceful as possible. Basically a huge deadline plus work and being a parent and an adult (lol). As much as I desire to just spend all the time watching Taylor on TikTok I REALLY need to sort my tit out.
Can any of you recommend any good inspirational podcasts? No tech bros though, more like creativity vibes… thank you!

I never do podcasts so can't help but I just want to say you can (and will) do this.
---
This song sorter is torture. Just under 50% done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wild news this morning guys: it has been confirmed that Matty has bought at least one guitar from a guitar shop in Paris - the same weekend that Taylor is there but also the same weekend they posted publically trying to gift a rare guitar they have mysteriously received to Taylor, with the serial number being her exact birthdate. This coming at the same time as last night’s surprise songs is CRAZY. Thoughts ? Are they back in contact? Is this a peace offering?

View attachment 2930603View attachment 2930604View attachment 2930605
This made me feel a bit teenage butterflies and also impending doom.

I really don’t think we are at the end of the Taylor/Matty timeline 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Glennon Doyle has a great podcast called We Can Do Hard Things. Brene Brown’s one has some good eps too. Any episode with Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love author) is fantastic. You have absolutely got this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This made me feel a bit teenage butterflies and also impending doom.

I really don’t think we are at the end of the Taylor/Matty timeline 😬
It’s a huge coincidence if there’s nothing to it. If there is, and Matty is gifting Taylor a one of a kind guitar via a store in Paris, it is painfully romantic 😩

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2930603View attachment 2930604View attachment 2930605
This is wild.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.