Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I love Kevin

Hey Stephen is one of my favourites, I was so happy to hear that again! Sick to bloody death of hearing Maroon now though I’ll be honest.

Reactions: 8
12 points to Israel from the UK phone vote. And over 300 points in total from the public. I know it shouldn't be political, but still. What is wrong with people? Actual boak.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
@emerald, I have to tell you that your Paris posts have completely inspired me to start doing fun things by myself again. I used to love having adventures alone, but I let my anxiety take over a bit after having a couple of panic attacks in public. I think I'm going to take myself to a museum or art gallery on my day off next week (baby steps!) and I'm now really determined to get my confidence back. So, thank you! ❤

I'm also now seriously considering just throwing all my money at StubHub and buying a single ticket to Edinburgh or maybe Cardiff. I'd convinced myself that I was OK with not going, but now I feel like I might really regret it. I'd only been looking on the 'official' sites for resale tickets and not had any luck, but it seems like there are quite a lot available if you're willing to spend a silly amount of money...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@emerald, I have to tell you that your Paris posts have completely inspired me to start doing fun things by myself again. I used to love having adventures alone, but I let my anxiety take over a bit after having a couple of panic attacks in public. I think I'm going to take myself to a museum or art gallery on my day off next week (baby steps!) and I'm now really determined to get my confidence back. So, thank you! ❤

I'm also now seriously considering just throwing all my money at StubHub and buying a single ticket to Edinburgh or maybe Cardiff. I'd convinced myself that I was OK with not going, but now I feel like I might really regret it. I'd only been looking on the 'official' sites for resale tickets and not had any luck, but it seems like there are quite a lot available if you're willing to spend a silly amount of money...
🥺🥺🥺 That's so nice to hear! I suffer with anxiety too (mine is more mild and chronic rather than acute so I only have big panic attacks extremely infrequently) so I can empathise with you a bit! Baby steps are still steps.

If you don't give yourself what you want or wait around for someone to do stuff with, you'll be waiting around forever, I say! I was having second thoughts about this trip (I always do, though, I hate the actual travelling part) but "I can handle my tit" and I've had a great time. This thread is also an amazing collective hype woman so you can always chat to us! I'm so looking forward to being on the other side and watching everyone's reactions for their dates ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
12 points to Israel from the UK phone vote. And over 300 points in total from the public. I know it shouldn't be political, but still. What is wrong with people? Actual boak.
10 from Ireland too. Knowing how deeply pro Palestine Ireland is I'm guessing these votes were mostly botted...

Reactions: 9
10 from Ireland too. Knowing how deeply pro Palestine Ireland is I'm guessing these votes were mostly botted...
I was in a pub with the results on the screens. Everyone booed and “duck sake”-d when we gave them 10 and grumbled about it being a fix. Definitely botted

A lot of pro-Palestine audience members were not watching at all last night and won't have been voting.

Have a fabulous time @gossipgal21!

A lot of pro-Palestine audience members were not watching at all last night and won't have been voting.

Have a fabulous time @gossipgal21!
This is also true. Apparently the Irish singer, Bambi, put in a complaint about the Israeli media and missed her last dress rehearsal as a result. The whole thing has been messy AF. Ireland were in second place for a good while with the jury votes and then dropped like a stone. Very odd.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe Israel got so much off the phone/viewers vote. Feel like a lot of it is bots. Has to be something fishy there…

If theyd have won, I bet a lot of countries would have pulled out of next year

Reactions: 7
I'd only been looking on the 'official' sites for resale tickets and not had any luck, but it seems like there are quite a lot available if you're willing to spend a silly amount of money...
If this can reassure anyone:

I bought a single ticket for Paris N1 during the presale. I was in Cat 1 with restricted view (by choice because at the time I couldn't afford a better seat - there were lots of VIP packages and I didn't want to be standing).

Two weeks before the concert, I was able to purchase 2 more tickets (my friend put their bank info but the tickets were in my name because through my link/Ticketmaster account) also for N1. They got two Cat 1 gold seats at about 180€/each.

Last Wednesday, I managed to get one final ticket (since my link was limited to 4 tickets) for N4 for a different friend who once again used their bank info but the tickets' in my account. They got a Category 1 at 160€.

None of the additional tickets were through StubHub. They're not even resale tickets as far as I can see? (Aren't those normally indicated?) I also know people managed to buy Ticketmaster tickets the morning of N1.

Not sure how there are so many still trickling online through Ticketmaster once the queues have already started outside but it's clearly still possible.

Reactions: 5
I don’t want The Best Day lmao.

Will she do it though? It’s only Mother’s Day in the US not europe???

I would love The Black Dog!! Or like anything to be honest 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.