Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thoughts on this?
I guess it makes me sad she isn’t feeling super excited about tour but I get it. At the end of the day it’s still work and no one likes going back to work after time off. Also do think tour life must be a bit depressing and hard on artists.

Does make me lean towards her taking a break post tour too.

Reactions: 13
I guess it makes me sad she isn’t feeling super excited about tour but I get it. At the end of the day it’s still work and no one likes going back to work after time off. Also do think tour life must be a bit depressing and hard on artists.

Does make me lean towards her taking a break post tour too.
I agree. I wonder if it was her choosing she would have ended the tour a while ago.

Reactions: 2

Thoughts on this?
I get it must be difficult for artists to tour a lot and it’s sad sad that she’s not looking forward to touring for her European fans but she’s hardly going off to fight in a war, she’ll be flying back every few days 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get it must be difficult for artists to tour a lot and it’s sad sad that she’s not looking forward to touring for her European fans but she’s hardly going off to fight in a war, she’ll be flying back every few days 🤣.
I do agree with this. She can also take her entire family with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree. I wonder if it was her choosing she would have ended the tour a while ago.
I think she would only tour in USA if it was up to her tbf. I think a lot of artists cba with Europe. i think if it wasn’t for the mega money the Europe dates would have been: London, Paris, Rome. Maybe Dublin and Madrid that’s what most of them do 🤣

I also think taking into account the song The Prophecy, she now wants a lasting love more than anything else it seems and if she actually think Travis is it, she maybe is a bit resentful of having to leave him.

But hey, she wouldn’t have gotten with Travis if it wasn’t for this tour and she has a lot of fans who would legit walk on broken glass to see her live so she needs to suck it up. If it’s real, Travis will stick around for her and it won’t effect them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I also think taking into account the song The Prophecy, she now wants a lasting love more than anything else it seems and if she actually think Travis is it, she maybe is a bit resentful of having to leave him.

But hey, she wouldn’t have gotten with Travis if it wasn’t for this tour and she has a lot of fans who would legit walk on broken glass to see her live so she needs to suck it up. If it’s real, Travis will stick around for her and it won’t effect them.
Precisely!

I mean she’s allowed of course to feel sad but she’s not going off to fight in a war for six months with no communication! She’s flying in her private jet, staying in the best hotels, taking whoever the heck she wants with her. Of course she will be tired but it’s a tiredness the average Jo would love to have.
Travis is going to training soon anyway I believe.
I guess for Taylor she probably wants a long break but I think her parents and management aren’t dead keen on that idea.

Reactions: 10
Just checked her remaining dates to refresh my memory and holy cow she has so many (SO MANY) shows left to do. I’d be sad that my holiday was ending too! She doesn’t get another proper break until late August. I don’t follow the NFL schedule but presumably Travis will be in full swing with training and game days then? She won’t get any quality time with him again until next February.

Editing to add that I’m sure she’ll get her head back in the game for the rest of the tour and put on some incredible shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She needs to understand if something is meant to be a bit of time apart won't kill it off if it's real. Especially when you are both rich and can afford to travel back and forth.

Reactions: 14
She needs to understand if something is meant to be a bit of time apart won't kill it off if it's real. Especially when you are both rich and can afford to travel back and forth.
im sure she understands that… its ok to have feelings despite understanding the situation

Reactions: 9
Erm so I had my outfit planned for Edinburgh sunday night but just found out im going to be 3 montha pregnant! What do I wear that's comfy but still era appriotate. Omg I'm going to have a lil swiftie

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Especially if I had all the money and success she had, if it wouldn’t cause such a backlash I’d be like ‘nah cba, I’m off to the Maldives to enjoy myself, you guys can watch the film you’ll be fine bye’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erm so I had my outfit planned for Edinburgh sunday night but just found out im going to be 3 montha pregnant! What do I wear that's comfy but still era appriotate. Omg I'm going to have a lil swiftie
Is this your first pregnancy? 3 months you aren't likely to have any bump etc so wouldn't worry about clothes but you might still be hitting 1st term tiredness so pace yourself and discreet sick bag if you have morning sickness.

• Heart
This might be out of pocket to discuss but for the last maybe 2 years I think Taylor’s face looks a bit different? Don’t get me wrong, completely gorgeous but she almost looks like an instagram filter all the time now?

I’ve decided that Smallest Man is an absolute MASTERPIECE. That bridge just makes me feel something I can’t explain. I’m happily married, but it makes me feel so much anger towards every man I’ve ever dated and all their crappy actions, like I could drop kick a witch when that WHO WANTED ME DEAD line kicks in.

and I’ll say GOOD RIDDANCE

I'm married too but my ex from a long time ago was an ugly gnome who was shorter than me (I'm 5'3) and who literally abandoned me as I was having a miscarriage. He fits the bill.

• Heart
  • Wow
they do need to work on that because I imagine if you are someone who buys XL normally in other stores, you’re going to be disappointed but it will probably be a bit small fitting. It gives the illusion they are catering to plus sizes when they are actually not rlly.
Absolutely, and as someone in a SuperFat body, it's crushing. I considered the cardigan, it's my first time round seeing a release through etc etc but I'm so glad I didn't! I don't need that kind of duck You. 😔
---
I wonder if whilst she's been on break and doing stuff with Travis that she's been able to not think about the emotional shitstorm in TTPD beyond the release stuff, but heading back to the tour, potentially performing those songs... She's afraid. Maybe it's the test that she's not actually over it like she claims.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She looked a bit lost in that clip though. Why is he always walking in front of her while she trails along behind him looking lost? It’s interesting.
i think he saw the phone pointed towards them and just wanted to hurry her up a bit. don't think she looks that sober either tbh

Reactions: 4
I'm married too but my ex from a long time ago was an ugly gnome who was shorter than me (I'm 5'3) and who literally abandoned me as I was having a miscarriage. He fits the bill.
I’m sorry that’s awful. What a prick. 💛

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.