Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it’s the nostalgia element of so high school? Because it gives me a funny feeling, not tears but like a giddy feeling, and I think it’s cos it takes me back to when that sound was everywhere - very Third Eye Blind sounding
That probably explains why I hate it, my life sucked when I was that age 😭😭

I'm telling you, this album is seriously triggering for me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My top 5 are:

TTPD:
The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived
Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me?
Guilty as Sin?
So Long London
loml

Anthology:
Peter
Cassandra
The Prophecy
How Did It End?
The Black Dog

Edited as I put TBD on the wrong list!

Reactions: 4
Omg... Watching chats and reacts (the anthology) and they've just mentioned that reputation is also lowercase. And we don't have that vault yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg... Watching chats and reacts (the anthology) and they've just mentioned that reputation is also lowercase. And we don't have that vault yet.
it would make sense then to release this before reputation because the vault track will be teaaaaaaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh lists!

TTPD (this was hard as I actually love most of them)
- The Smallest Man
- ICDIWABH
- loml
- But Daddy I Love Him
- Down Bad

Anthology
- The Black Dog
- imgonnagetyouback
- How Did It End
- Peter
- The Manuscript

Reactions: 4
Do they moderate comments on youtube?
I only ask because I watched the lyric video for guilty as sin and in the comments below nobody is really saying what it's definitely about.
I've been surprised how many don't get it! I think the reason Chat and reacts got it was due to reading the lyrics directly, you can't read those lyrics as a woman and not get it.

I tried that video but they were reaching so hard for imgoingtogetyouback to be about Joe I switched off 😂

• Haha
My top 5 TTPD are (in no particular order):

but daddy I love him
TTPD
Loml
Smallest man that ever lived
I can do it with a broken heart

I watched the lyric video of I can do it with a broken heart again earlier and had a good sob about how the show must (literally) go on no matter how she’s feeling because these venues have sold out. How hard that must be

and also because, well, hormones 😂

Reactions: 10
I like I can do it with a broken heart and so long London. Guilty as sin would be good but the fact that it’s about clicking her mouse to Matty healy makes me want to die. But daddy I love him is so catchy but I get second hand embarrassment over the whole thing.
I’m struggling with this album 😭

Oh wait, I like down bad too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think we can be pretty certain it was Matty on April 29th.
the biggest plot twist of fandom

oh dear watching that tarot guy and he says Matty was like 'if you'll give me a million dollars I'll take it' in a way that he would just take what was given and give zero in return (which kinda checks with my imagination of him lol) and she was completely delulu thinking he was the end game. This truly must have sucked if true. Imagine!!!!!

also: daddy issues

Reactions: 7
I like I can do it with a broken heart and so long London. Guilty as sin would be good but the fact that it’s about clicking her mouse to Matty healy makes me want to die. But daddy I love him is so catchy but I get second hand embarrassment over the whole thing.
I’m struggling with this album 😭

Oh wait, I like down bad too.
I'm struggling with the fact I love it so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
TTPD
1. ICDIWABH
2. But Daddy I Love Him
3. Florida!!!
4. TTPD
5. WAOLOM

The Anthology
1. The Manuscript
2. The Black Dog
3. How Did It End?
4. So High School (I’m a sucker for a simple love song)
5. The Prophecy

Reactions: 3
I was watching Feud about Bette Davis and Joan Crawford. The huge part of it was how they couldn’t accept they weren’t young anymore and holding on to when they had the world at their feet.

Do we see Taylor going the same way? How she treated Olivia Rodrigo to me says she will. She’s definitely bitter and will grab on to anything to be relevant I think. I can’t see her going gracefully. I hope I’m wrong though.

edit: the absolute gall of her to sue Olivia for a song that sounds nothing like hers to then release imgoingtogetyouback actually shocks me.

Reactions: 20
My top 5 today are:
1. Fortnight
2. Who's Afraid of Little Old Me
3. The Prophecy
4. My Boy Only Breaks his Favorite Toys
5. The Black Dog

Reactions: 7
i feel like a member of mensa when i watch reaction videos bc by that point i've come to different conclusions in five days, but in reality i'd sound like a caveman if i tried to articulate thoughts after one listen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Timely you mention that I was watching the concert with my daughter today and clocked a song from Reputation that had never occurred to me but reading the lyrics DAMN... it was Ready for it. I thought maybe I was reading too much into it but the lowercase letters.

Anyway the lyrics that stood out:

Knew he was a killer first time that I saw him
Wonder how many girls he had loved and left haunted
But if he's a ghost, then I can be a phantom

(In matty songs she often talks about being haunted so similar theme)

Some, some boys are tryin' too hard
He don't try at all, though
(This doesn't sound like Joe, he doesn't have the arrogance and the confidence to pull it off)

Knew I was a robber first time that he saw me
Stealing hearts and running off and never saying sorry
(1975 has a song Robbers. She ran off in 2014 due to the drugs. And Joe never ran off without saying sorry certainly not at that point.)

But surely we are reading to much into it, surely she hasn't really been writing about him all this time?!

It would mean bar Lover (anyone noticed any of those songs for Matty lyrics?) he's been on every album of hers since they met in 2014.
Genuinely if she's been that desperately in love with him for so long my heart breaks for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why do I find the idea of Jack producing the next 1975 album so funny? Like he’s going to be in the middle of this song battle just like 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To kick start this new thread - here's another video from the psychic guy who accurately predicted the reaction to the album etc - this time on what Matty/Joe think of her, what she thinks of them etc.

I love this tit! Thanks for sharing, I in no way think it's true..... but at the same time....

IF Taylor truly put out this album as a way to impress Matty and attempt to be as pretentious as he is and he truly does not care either way about her.... well if I were her I would buy legitimately dying of embarrassment right now with how this album has been received 😱😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.