Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best dressed:
Nicki Minaj & Zendaya both nailed the theme and their looks were fun and innovative (which is what I love about the Met Gala)
Mindy Kalings look was fabulous, as was Naomi Campbells -
1715081843752.png

Reactions: 3
I like that Pamela Anderson and Kylie Minogue are both smiling while most others are standing there posing trying to look cool.

Reactions: 8
I know you all know this but sometimes it's not even the outfit, it's the confidence with which they wear it, and something that I can't quite name but is like an aura...like that Eddie Redmayne outfit would look so wrong on someone else but not him, I thought Ayo's outfit was less out there than some of the others but she looked so glowing and just comfortable that it's one of my fave of the night.

Reactions: 5
I like that Pamela Anderson and Kylie Minogue are both smiling while most others are standing there posing trying to look cool.
I saw a clip of Lily James leaving her hotel and my god the ‘posing’ she did was unbelievable. She had perfected it. They must spend hours in front of a mirror practising. I’m not sure i could be arsed 😂

I don't like the white bit on Dua Lipa's dress. It looks like a sanitary towel escaping some lacy knickers.

1715083862388.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't like the white bit on Dua Lipa's dress. It looks like a sanitary towel escaping some lacy knickers.

View attachment 2920518
A rare miss from Dua. I know it's basically fancy dress, I'm not expecting it to be wearable, but this is really quite ugly and uncomfortable looking. She's not as comfortable and confident looking in it as she normally appears (having seen maybe 10 shots of it - maybe there were better ones that I missed!) - she's not selling it.

A rare miss from Dua. I know it's basically fancy dress, I'm not expecting it to be wearable, but this is really quite ugly and uncomfortable looking. She's not as comfortable and confident looking in it as she normally appears (having seen maybe 10 shots of it - maybe there were better ones that I missed!) - she's not selling it.
Agreed - expected more from her. She usually kills the red carpet.
Love the hair colour though.

Reactions: 1
Kim K is a beautiful woman but her face and hair in those photos looks terrible. Maybe the waist band made her face swell up. The make up just looks terrible with dehydrated skin and her hair looks like she went to bed without drying it properly.

Reactions: 4
Kim’s cardigan is referencing the most recent Margiela couture show, some of the models were holding little cardies over their gowns.

I’m kind of annoyed at Kim’s look because I love it, but I’m not a fan of her 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kim’s cardigan is referencing the most recent Margiela couture show, some of the models were holding little cardies over their gowns.

I’m kind of annoyed at Kim’s look because I love it, but I’m not a fan of her 😂
shes said she wanted to look like she was late for work and quickly grabbed her boyfriends jumper- or so I’ve just read.

shes said she wanted to look like she was late for work and quickly grabbed her boyfriends jumper- or so I’ve just read.
Yes -

'Kim spoke out on the red carpet, offering an explanation on the addition. She said: "This is like the wildest night of my life in a garden... I just ran out and grabbed my boyfriend's sweater, threw it on and had to get to work.'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My best dressed:
Nicki Minaj & Zendaya both nailed the theme and their looks were fun and innovative (which is what I love about the Met Gala)
Mindy Kalings look was fabulous, as was Naomi Campbells -
View attachment 2920440
This look from Naomi is stunning, the colour looks glorious one her, love everything about it however…..! It’s not Met Gala enough for me. Met Gala looks should be more daring, more outrageous, the sort of thing that you could only wear at the Met Gala because anywhere else you’d look so wildly out of place. She could wear that to any red carpet event and be one of the best dressed. So yes stunning, but not for the Met.

• Heart
Reactions: 12