Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe the dress was too tight across her chest and she was spilling out due to how tight the corset was so that was a last minute addition to cover it all up.
I wondered if there had been some sort of wardrobe malfunction and the cardi/wrap was a last minute addition and she decided to wear it a little like Marilyn Monroe.

Reactions: 1
I wondered if there had been some sort of wardrobe malfunction and the cardi/wrap was a last minute addition and she decided to wear it a little like Marilyn Monroe.
I’ve also yet to see a photo wear she’s not holding it in place, these outfits will have been fit to perfection so she shouldn’t have to be holding something in place that was always meant to be there.

Reactions: 3
It definitely looks like somethings gone wrong at the last minute. The rest of that dress is fitted to within an inch of it’s life so surely it can’t just be because the top is too tight. Maybe a seam or some boning bust and meant the top of the dress was no longer holding in place?

It definitely looks like somethings gone wrong at the last minute. The rest of that dress is fitted to within an inch of it’s life so surely it can’t just be because the top is too tight. Maybe a seam or some boning bust at the last minute and meant the top of the dress was no longer holding in place?
you’d have thought there’d be an emergency stash of scarves somewhere wouldn’t you. Maybe she was supposed to be wearing a bobbly old jumper but given she usually loves showing off her body I can’t see it.

Pamela Anderson looks amazing! So pretty! Kim K looks ridiculous! She looks like a little old lady with that white hair, especially the way she is holding that cardigan around her like a blanket!

Reactions: 8
IMG_1520.png
IMG_1521.jpeg

Mindy Kaling is one of my fav from the night if just for that back 😍 “Crafted by Indian designer Gaurav Gupta, aptly named “the melting flower of time.” Love that she went with an Indian designer too

Reactions: 19
This is how I will insist on navigating all flights of stairs from now on! Genius! Much better than the people who hobbled their way up the stairs in too tight dresses (looking at you again Kim K!).

These are so pretty!

megathread-met-gala-2024-v0-wv34p9zs4xyc1.jpeg

20240507_114526.jpg

megathread-met-gala-2024-v0-r52ayaz7cwyc1.jpeg

This is it in motion:

Liking these too

20240507_114847.jpg

20240507_114754.jpg

20240507_114953.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I read that Kim K cardi was cos soft/hard is on trend..personally I think she was on her periods and just wanted to be comfy like I do lol.

Does anyone have a proper full length pic or Eddie Redmayne? All the ones I've seen he's clutching his petrified looking wife and I'm trying to understand what he is actually wearing.

• Haha
I read that Kim K cardi was cos soft/hard is on trend..personally I think she was on her periods and just wanted to be comfy like I do lol.

Does anyone have a proper full length pic or Eddie Redmayne? All the ones I've seen he's clutching his petrified looking wife and I'm trying to understand what he is actually wearing.
IMG_7883.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Love. I love that he has fun with his clothes but also smiles like a human instead of scowling like many others!
I don't like the arse fade on Kylie's dress in the background.
Same. I was just thinking that about Kylie’s dress it looks tacky 😂

Reactions: 5
Kylie Minogue's dress somehow makes her look quite dumpy from the rear in this picture. Loved Eddie's and the way it merged with his wife's, even though he usually gives me the ick.

Mindy Kaling's is lush. All in all, I thought there were some really beautiful and interesting dresses this year. Loved Gwendoline Christie's, Sidney Sweeney, Penelope Cruz, Zendaya, Elle Fanning.

Rita Ora is my worst dressed, although Kelsea Ballerini gave her a run for her money. Just. So. Much. illusion netting. :sick: EmRata and Alexandra Daddario's pancaked boobs in sheers not great either. Rita's second look was almost as bad as her first.

1715080531777.png

• Sad
I only briefly saw the photo of Kim K earlier and thought the cardigan looked a bit strange. Just had a better look and it’s all bobbled up- it looks like she got cold and found it in the boot of the car on the way there.
At first I wondered if all the bobbling was some sort of on theme reference to the aging of fabric... but that's probably a reach!