Tara Maynard #2 Jetsetter WAG? Nope, Drunken Hag!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the who are you taking to? Not me surely 🫣😂😂 she thinks she’s a big gangster 💀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well folks we probably have an insight as to why her only mates are that Plain Jane Laura whose hen night she tried to get herself out of with the weird excuse about missing a flight when she was in London with a choice of about 4 airports and 20 flights going to Majorca the next day, and her 18 year old sister 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, there’s very minimal gal pals isn’t there? She’s out with her grandad more often than any friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Could we seriously expect anything else from Tara … she is just putting 2 fingers up to everyone on this dog issue … she only cares about making cash nothing else

Reactions: 3
Still makes me laugh how she thought Machine Gun Kelly was wearing one of her jumpers but he was wearing the actual designer brand she was ripping off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ultimate red flag
Strange thing is, it must be so easy to make friends as wags, a bunch of young women all a similar age of about 18 to let's say 32, all moved to a town that's not their home town, supporting their bf's/husband's/fiancée's all in the same boat etc the fact she doesn't seem to have any wag friends speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s got two kids. You’ve got to have been really working hard at being a twit to not have any mum friends.

• Heart
Why does she get gifted all these stays at these places normal people can’t duck off all time leaving kids most people have to work hard save for holidays. People will feel tit watching her thinking why can’t I do that afford that like her

Reactions: 2
£70 for a t shirt is bleeping wild IMO a jumper yeah but not a T-shirt
to be fair I don’t like her but the quality of the clothes is unreal. I have a hoodie and a few T-shirts and imo they are worth the money!

edit: obvs will not be supporting of the dog mutilation! AWFUL behaviour

I think she took pics of the dog T-shirts down. Wonder if she’ll be selling them when it’s live tomorrow

Strange thing is, it must be so easy to make friends as wags, a bunch of young women all a similar age of about 18 to let's say 32, all moved to a town that's not their home town, supporting their bf's/husband's/fiancée's all in the same boat etc the fact she doesn't seem to have any wag friends speaks volumes.
I will say, I don’t think nick was ever a big footballer… where she lives certainly isn’t Alderley edge/ Hale where a lot of WAGs do live. If she did make friends who had partners who played with Nick, it’s not like they’d be people known for being WAGS due to him playing predominantly for lower league teams x

• Heart
I will say, I don’t think nick was ever a big footballer… where she lives certainly isn’t Alderley edge/ Hale where a lot of WAGs do live. If she did make friends who had partners who played with Nick, it’s not like they’d be people known for being WAGS due to him playing predominantly for lower league teams x
No worries love I've said the same myself 😭😭😭 I think the best team he ever played for was Cardiff city or something for like 6 months, but surely going to matches, having kids a similar age all helps in the friend making process which seems to have gone totally over this bitchy grandma's head 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My fella would miss any occasion if football is on and he has no clue who nick is 😅

• Haha
God she’s absolutely tone deaf! kids been bombed and killed at the other side of the world and our Tara is so proud of Colleen Rooney for sticking up for herself! Get a reality check love! Unfollowed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5