Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkandpurple

Never written on a site before but each day it’s annoying me more. Stop pretending you’re so relatable when you’re not.
you clearly do diet / have a personal trainer so why lie?
you clearly do have a cleaner as you’re always ‘so busy’ but your house is spotless so why lie?
you spend silly money on stuff to boast about it on instagram & sell t shirts for £80 ! you are not the same as us, you are not broke so why lie?
the lies and bullshit is just painfully cringe now..

Reactions: 17

longtimelurker1992

Potential Tea, her and her sis have fallen out. Heard through a friend of a friend so not sure of the ins and outs like or how true. Is interesting that Tara’s on a health kick but didn’t enlist her bro in law to train her 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 15

sillydot

Chatty Member
Money talks. They’ve obviously given him some shush money or an agreement that they will give him a % of their sales.

it’s all bullshit, he seems like a nice guy and clearly been manipulated by them (I’m sure most people reading that statement will feel the same way and see straight through it too)
It’s very shitty that they haven’t given him a mention or addressed it. But then they were never going to were they?!

They really are vile humans aren’t they

Reactions: 14

Halliestar

VIP Member
Still makes me laugh how she thought Machine Gun Kelly was wearing one of her jumpers but he was wearing the actual designer brand she was ripping off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

robbo14

I wish the divvy would stop playing with her hair every second of her videos and doing puppet shows with her hands.... Don't even get Me started on Bonjourno the absolutely prick!
Oh by the way I also know why you've decided to renew your vows.... Naughty Nik got caught with his Dick somewhere else sssshhhhhh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Hello988

The sisters stories. Tara is absolutely wasted. She is not something to be admired in anyway. The sisters got it right. She’s an alcoholic (just not a legend.)

if she was drinking cider from a bottle in a council house she’d have her kids taken off her, because its Whispering Angel around the world she’s desirable makes me sick to my stomach to be honest.

Reactions: 12

longtimelurker1992

It’s the beggy “his brother plays for united, he plays for crewe”. Hun, that means fuckall. Especially at the high school in question…super results driven! So they won’t be biting off the hand of a potential footballer/instahunmum 🤣 I can’t believe what a shit person can prioritise piss ups, trips abroad etc but not applying for a school place. Maybe missing one school trip letter, but not applying for a school place…after SEVERAL reminders, it’s a joke. It’s not relatable.

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Can you imagine how much she would be calling a person out if she did come up with a design of her own and found someone else using it? She would go on and on and on, call them out over it and get it shared as much as possible. The fact she’s still posting Pics in it after it being removed from her website makes her looks like a really shitty person. She’s always going on about how much things cost, people having to work to buy stuff etc then totally rubbishing that guy off for being upset about his work/his income. As I said it would be totally different if someone was using her design or Milana logo

sillydot

Chatty Member
Im sure there are other high schools nearer to where she lives.
i doubted at first wether she was fabricating this but I honestly believe she is telling the truth. The only ones who will be slightly amused by this is the ones without kids. The ones who do will be thinking what a fucking idiot as they will be fully aware of how many reminders you get etc
There’s a line and she’s crossed it. It’s beyond funny and embarrassing. Again it’s the child that suffers, but as long as she can make abit of content out of it that’s all she’s bothered about. A normal, respectful person would keep it to themselves not flaunt it all over social media.
But then again this is coming from the moron who rang the school to say her child wouldn’t be in as he had a sickness bug then flew to Lapland for all to see….
She is a twat
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

sillydot

Chatty Member
Everything that comes out of that girls mouth is a con.
There’s a hidden agenda behind everything she says/does.
It’s all for show or money, never genuine. Anything she ever does with those kids is either cuz it’s been gifted or football.
V sad.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Im sure there are other high schools nearer to where she lives.
i doubted at first wether she was fabricating this but I honestly believe she is telling the truth. The only ones who will be slightly amused by this is the ones without kids. The ones who do will be thinking what a fucking idiot as they will be fully aware of how many reminders you get etc
There’s a line and she’s crossed it. It’s beyond funny and embarrassing. Again it’s the child that suffers, but as long as she can make abit of content out of it that’s all she’s bothered about. A normal, respectful person would keep it to themselves not flaunt it all over social media.
But then again this is coming from the moron who rang the school to say her child wouldn’t be in as he had a sickness bug then flew to Lapland for all to see….
She is a twat
---
I genuinely think that by posting about it she thinks she can get someone to “do her a favour” and get her a place at the school the same way she blags other freebies.

jtms1991

Personally it wouldn’t surprise me if this was completely fabricated to further push that ‘relatable’ narrative she tries so hard with. In a week she will be all over her stories ‘bonjorno ladies… panic over, we are in’ .. you heard it here first. 🙃

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Perhaps she should realise that filling your life with a million different designers handbags, rose and multiple holidays might not actually be the key to happiness…don’t get me wrong they have their positives but…..

Reactions: 10

Glencoe

And also blaming it on the dog dying - the dog died on the 6th November, the admissions deadline was the 31st October, so no Tara hun that's not the reason.

Walnutss

VIP Member
I think it's not a busy thread cos its rinse and repeat everyday iiiyyaaa, new edit, bandy leg in the mirror, shill shill. Drink and then bed

• Haha

sillydot

Chatty Member
I saw a go fund me for him which someone created to cover legal costs against her. He obviously doesn’t have the money to do it himself but it’s definitely something I’d donate too.
I’ll try and find it. There’s plenty of support for him 🧡