Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In 3 years time she will be up to “7th time’s the charm… My heart has never truly felt so safe and my soul never felt so seen… After 6 broken engagements because they never felt quite right to me… I never knew the TRUEST real love until you [insert random generic name of new dude]” and all her followers will be like “omg tammy so happy for u guyz 😭😭😭😭😭 we can see this time its 4 real ❤❤❤❤
Exactly like Sophie Guidolin.
Her delusional followers do this tit as well "so happy for you Soph, you deserve this! New dick all the time.

Reactions: 13
He makes me want to vom. He’s so cheesy. Aside from being love bombed, having major issues with always needing to be in a relationship, etc. what does she see in him? Have they broken up?

Reactions: 8
They’re very clearly on the rocks however Tammy is still wearing her engagement ring and emileeeeeeeeee defended him on his post about getting a facial so I’m really not sure….
Emilee is defending her business
I'd say she's also defending her sister
Emilee would 100% want him with Tammy because he can use his podcast and Instagram presence to advertise for her. She's not stupid. All the Hembrows would be thinking the same. He's a tool for them

Reactions: 7
It honestly must be killing Matt not being displayed on Tammy's page because she's his trophy and his validation comes from her. It's like he feels a sense of importance because he was able to snag a desperate woman with money.
Not being on show is affecting his mental health. And being a narcissist, it would be killing him having people question their relationship everyday and ask her where he is.
He's definitely not coping because of that.
I have a feeling he calls his mummy to cry about it all, and probably making Tammy look unfair for putting him in a social media time-out. I just know he sobs about it, maybe himself to sleep.
---
In 3 years time she will be up to “7th time’s the charm… My heart has never truly felt so safe and my soul never felt so seen… After 6 broken engagements because they never felt quite right to me… I never knew the TRUEST real love until you [insert random generic name of new dude]” and all her followers will be like “omg tammy so happy for u guyz 😭😭😭😭😭 we can see this time its 4 real ❤❤❤❤
Maybe that one is a namesake too and ends up being a Reece! You know how people pick those 'mind(bottom dash)matter' tattoos? Maybe she does a 'matt♥ reese💘' one in that same spot for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So effing cooked how tammy keeps filming videos with the flash on when posy is trying to sleep. These are both posted in the last week. Firstly your child’s bed should be a private space but also don’t think whipping out the phone to film a tiktok with the flash on is going to help her get back to sleep.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He was/is clearly scrambling to save his relationship. I wonder what her friends and family are saying to he
So effing cooked how tammy keeps filming videos with the flash on when posy is trying to sleep. These are both posted in the last week. Firstly your child’s bed should be a private space but also don’t think whipping out the phone to film a tiktok with the flash on is going to help her get back to sleep.
She knows this is the only content she gets praised on these days. So sad to see. She's not doing anything different to what any mother does, except exploit her childs privacy.

Reactions: 9
For those that couldn't listen to Outspoken podcast. I recorded just Matt's bit
She always uploads these kinds of videos before dumping them to go away with Matt. What's the bet she's with him for her birthday weekend?

Tammy getting that big black c*ck 😂
Imagine being filmed twerking on another guys crotch.
Matty boy isn't going to be happy, regardless if innocent or not, it's not a great look at the moment for her
OMG, the soundtrack to that post 😝😝😝

• Haha
Cue Matt trying to show he’s at Tammy’s birthday via his own stories to stay relevant
What's the go with booking a Bali holiday for birthday and not being able to go because passport ran out? She told her followers months ago she was going to Bali for her 30th. You'd think you'd know considering they send you out a reminder before it expires.

Reactions: 4
Matt's friends are getting in on he action on Tammy's latest post.
Well, it's probably just his mummy. Fake account
His mummy? That's him through and through. Only he would write paragraphs kissing his own derrière like that and telling Tammy to 'lighten up', and use the same excuse of 'blue tick'.
Either that, or the much sadder reality of an insecure woman who doesn't love or respect herself enough to get out of a relationship with a man who doesn't love or respect her either.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Spotted Tammy and Matt in Auspost Brisbane city today, sorting out some passport paper work.

she had her engagement ring on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Matt's friends are getting in on he action on Tammy's latest post.
Well, it's probably just his mummy. Fake account
Someone just mentioned "Anyone think this is Matt" under that comment. And guess what, it was just deleted because people were liking it 🤣
---
Spotted Tammy and Matt in Auspost Brisbane city today, sorting out some passport paper work.

she had her engagement ring on
Hilarious. Gotta snatch that man before someone else inboxes him 😂😂
Wonder if the kids will be left behind again.
She's off with Matt to Greece in a few weeks. Then to Japan following month.
Matt says.... "no kids allowed"....they don't fit in with his schedule 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone just mentioned "Anyone think this is Matt" under that comment. And guess what, it was just deleted because people were liking it 🤣
---

Hilarious. Gotta snatch that man before someone else inboxes him 😂😂
Wonder if the kids will be left behind again.
She's off with Matt to Greece in a few weeks. Then to Japan following month.
Matt says.... "no kids allowed"....they don't fit in with his schedule 😏
Tammy can do no better, so yeah.
Settle for the toxic cheating misogynistic womaniser. No one else wants him.
May she have everlasting access to his phone.
God bless her desperate fake ass ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tammy getting that big black c*ck 😂
Imagine being filmed twerking on another guys crotch.
Matty boy isn't going to be happy, regardless if innocent or not, it's not a great look at the moment for her

He would get angry at first, and then remember where his meal ticket is coming from. 😂 This relationship will definitely be a test for Matt's temper. He comes across as a dude that would be so aggressive and punch walls when something doesn't go his way.

Can't let that mask slip too early on, at least not before getting married. 😉

Reactions: 7