Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gorgeous look Tam, please tell us more about your warehouse sale while you smack your lips cause you're still munching on food and of course we won't pay attention to the food stuck in your teeth and on your lip...how fuckin embarrassing....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gorgeous look Tam, please tell us more about your warehouse sale while you smack your lips cause you're still munching on food and of course we won't pay attention to the food stuck in your teeth and on your lip...how fuckin embarrassing....
I just came on here to say how I absolutely HATE when influencers film stories while eating and chewing! She took the world's tiniest bite and then filmed the rest of the stories holding her sandwich up like some sort of prop? At least I think that's what she did. I, too, was fixated on the black thing stuck on her tooth/ lip that I couldn't focus on what she was doing or saying 🤣

Reactions: 8
She's dumped the kids on a school night again because he needs a duck. She's flying states to meet up with him in a hotel. No fucks given by him or her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She's dumped the kids on a school night again because he needs a duck. She's flying states to meet up with him in a hotel. No fucks given by him or her.
And dragged posie along too. What’s she gonna do? Sleep in the Porta cot and listen to zucchini and scammy root? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Love how he's Zucchini to everyone now 🤣
I think we have @Shouttoallmylostboys1 for thank for that ❤
I kind of feel bad about it now since zucchinis are usually useful, can't say the same about this one.

On another note, I'm very confused. Tammy said in his podcast that she's already chosen a wedding dress. Ana loved it. Now she's in Sydney picking it out (again)? What is Posy doing there with her, and where is she going while Zucchini and Tammy get the long distance out of their system? I hope the poor baby isn't anywhere near that nasty hotel room. The mouth smacking hurts my ears, so I didn't listen through her stories for that reason.

• Haha
In her latest vlog she said Wolf had told her her breath smelt bad and proceeded to stick out her tongue to prove it didn’t, but her tongue certainly didn’t look clean and I can’t help but notice it in so many of her videos that it often doesn’t 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 4
In her latest vlog she said Wolf had told her her breath smelt bad and proceeded to stick out her tongue to prove it didn’t, but her tongue certainly didn’t look clean and I can’t help but notice it in so many of her videos that it often doesn’t 😩
She's a mouth breather, it will always be rank. The white gunk on her tongue is bacteria

Reactions: 4
Absolutely crazy to me everyone has flown to Sydney for Tammy to try on wedding dresses…. I don’t believe any of her sisters are genuinely happy for her. I think everyone is pretty concerned tbh. So crazy that zucchini has gone in so hard and fast on locking this wedding down. How could you even consider trying on wedding dresses to marry someone who spends 0 time with your kids and clearly doesn’t like that… Tammy needs an intervention. This is insane. A fool and her money will soon be parting ways 💸💸

Reactions: 10
Absolutely crazy to me everyone has flown to Sydney for Tammy to try on wedding dresses…. I don’t believe any of her sisters are genuinely happy for her. I think everyone is pretty concerned tbh. So crazy that zucchini has gone in so hard and fast on locking this wedding down. How could you even consider trying on wedding dresses to marry someone who spends 0 time with your kids and clearly doesn’t like that… Tammy needs an intervention. This is insane. A fool and her money will soon be parting ways 💸💸
I just listened to Outspoken podcast and even they have doubts. They pointed out that Tammy had a go at Matt the other day in her story because he hadn't tried her matcha drink at her local cafe because he didn't live there with her and she was totally cut about that.
They went on to say that he lives with his mum and can do the podcast from Tammy's place, why wouldn't he move in with her, especially since he rushed into the engagement.
No one is buying this story.
He wants his freedom in Victoria and the occasional duck from her on his terms.

Reactions: 12
I just listened to Outspoken podcast and even they have doubts. They pointed out that Tammy had a go at Matt the other day in her story because he hadn't tried her matcha drink at her local cafe because he didn't live there with her and she was totally cut about that.
They went on to say that he lives with his mum and can do the podcast from Tammy's place, why wouldn't he move in with her, especially since he rushed into the engagement.
No one is buying this story.
He wants his freedom in Victoria and the occasional duck from her on his terms.
He also wants the clout and the lifestyle $$$. He knows Tammy is one of the most talked about aussie influencers, a lot of people are invested in her and her whole family. Tammy also strokes his disgusting ego none stop. He’s just chasing the brand deals, podcast exposure, expensive lifestyle, sex, attention. He will wait the 12-18 months and then dip. Couldn’t imagine trying on wedding dresses and planning a wedding with someone I hadn’t lived with full time for a period of time? Absolutely insane when there is THREE children involved.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think Amy is possibly pregnant? I had a feeling a few weeks ago I can’t remember why but Emilee just posted a pic and the mum was holding her stomach

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Amy is possibly pregnant? I had a feeling a few weeks ago I can’t remember why but Emilee just posted a pic and the mum was holding her stomach
She said she didn't want anymore but accidents happen. Gotta keep up with the sisters

Reactions: 5
So this wedding circus is exactly that.
Can we keep a tally of all the people Tammy has reeled in for sponsorships to this show.
So far all tagged and over mentioned on multiple posts:
The holiday, the engagement ring, the wedding dress, bridesmaids gifts, crown hotel, vita glow......still have reception venue, car hire, make up, hair, caterer, wedding ring, shoes, bridesmaid dresses, wedding night hotel, honeymoon and paparazzi to pay.
Then Zukowski has his own tagging to do too.
An intimate moment that needs ticket sales to make her feel special because she's dreamed of this all her life 🙄

Reactions: 9
A mother of 3 is perplexed her 1-year-old did not bode well with flying on two couple-hours airplane rides in under 24 hours, solely for her mother's selfish purpose of picking brand deals for her wedding to the next d-ck that came along. I am also very shocked. She couldn't leave Posy with her dad? Or find reliable childcare? She just had to drag her along to complain about it on her stories now? That sweet little girl's ears must be beyond painful now.

Just have a long engagement Tammy! No one’s going to be convinced by a quick wedding - only time will tell. If it’s forever anyway, what’s the rush?

Reactions: 7
Getting married to someone you’ve not even lived with yet is unfathomable to me. Moving in with someone can really be make or break.

…never mind the fact there’s 3 kids in the house, too.

Reactions: 19
Getting married to someone you’ve not even lived with yet is unfathomable to me. Moving in with someone can really be make or break.

…never mind the fact there’s 3 kids in the house, too.
I really can’t get over this either…… it’s insane. The downfall from all this is going to be horrific for Tammy and those kids

Reactions: 11