Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the first time I’ve heard Aaron say he was there for the last surgery but documenting it was the last thing on his mind 😮
I know he was getting a few subtle digs in at Talia but he sounds so sincere and caring when he talks about Oakley ❤ I learn more from him in his rare videos than months and months of Talia’s woe is me blogs.

Reactions: 26
Did we all think Aaron didn't go to the last surgery, I can't remember now?
Don’t think it was ever confirmed as he didn’t show anything and was saying it was privacy but at the same time was documenting everything else. He also lied and said no one could stay in the hospital due to being on the higher dependency part despite him being in his own room that parents can stay over at with a bed & private bathroom.

Reactions: 6
Does the tube always have to be attached to Oakleys peg? She’s always got it hanging out… I thought it would only need attached when he’s due a feed/medicine or does she purposely like making things harder for them 🙄

Reactions: 4
Does the tube always have to be attached to Oakleys peg? She’s always got it hanging out… I thought it would only need attached when he’s due a feed/medicine or does she purposely like making things harder for them 🙄
No. That's the whole reason people go from a peg to a button because it's smaller, more compact, private and out the way which means less risk of pulling it out. It only needs to be attached when being given things through it and then taken off. This is how it is without the extension attached.
types-of-pediatric-g-tubes-small-header-684x385.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My niece has a peg and her mum never has the tube hanging out ever she only has one in when she gets fed

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jodie will be buzzing that oakleys got a big op. New photo opportunities that get her the sympathy likes she craves. Which in turn gets her ads which give her money to butcher herself more. Heartless cow. Its all about her,

Reactions: 18
Wonder how many ads she will post on operation day and the days following! Bet they ramp up!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240508_195651_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_195702_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry but how does anyone work with her and think wow amazing work she just stands there with a face like thunder moving around like slender man

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Go Aaron
He’s not gonna let Oakley by used by triangle head
And he was there for last years surgery
Even though it was made out he wasn’t

Reactions: 19
If she don't post any photos of Oakley after his surgery I will suck my big toe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s really interesting how neither of these two
address abandoning Oakley in hospital for months on end. They probably both were there for his last surgery but what about the months he was just left on his own in hospital?!

Reactions: 20
address abandoning Oakley in hospital for months on end. They probably both were there for his last surgery but what about the months he was just left on his own in hospital?!
I'm sure aaron will address that soon after having a little read here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They clearly know there is no excuse for it. Absolute disgrace

Reactions: 5
My mum comes up and gives me a break is this stupid bleep for real ???? She has a babysitter every single day for 12 hours and she thinks she has it hard and doesn't ever get a break !!! Her baby doesn't even know who his mum is he thinks the baby sitter is his mum ! And she is still making out Aaron was not there oh my dad made sure he was at the surgery for me and stayed at the hospital for 3 days solid ! Yea so you could be poked up the bum by callum best you bogger

Reactions: 24
Aaron is now having a pop at The Sun newspaper. They lost him £15k a month in sponsors, £15k!! From a story they posted about Oakleys surgery around the Mayweather fight. £15k! Not that he mentioned how much....£15k 😂
Screenshot_20240508_204911_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her trying to justify why she shares so much of Oakley and all his ops etc cos she wants everyone to be proud of him.
Sorry but he’s a baby!! The only people that matter right now and be should be proud of him is his parents.
Like how does he know any different that Susan from London is proud of him….
It’s just her that loves all the attention and sympathy.
Literally just give him some privacy!!
---
Aaron is now having a pop at The Sun newspaper. They lost him £15k a month in sponsors, £15k!! From a story they posted about Oakleys surgery around the Mayweather fight. £15k! Not that he mentioned how much....£15k 😂
View attachment 2923563
Hes literally money money money isn’t he!!
Who cares how much his nose jobs cost too 🤣

Reactions: 14
My mum comes up and gives me a break is this stupid bleep for real ???? She has a babysitter every single day for 12 hours and she thinks she has it hard and doesn't ever get a break !!! Her baby doesn't even know who his mum is he thinks the baby sitter is his mum ! And she is still making out Aaron was not there oh my dad made sure he was at the surgery for me and stayed at the hospital for 3 days solid ! Yea so you could be poked up the bum by callum best you bogger
Was it the last op she made out like Aaron popped in and saw Oakley for 5 minutes and that was all...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.