Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not mentally prepared to see that poor boy being left all alone and ignored again whilst in hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm not mentally prepared to see that poor boy being left all alone and ignored again whilst in hospital.
Heartbreaking how the nurses used to have him sat in the doorway to his room so they could interact with him 😢
Aaron did say the other day he would be in Liverpool so hopefully “Oaks” isn’t alone for a single second 🙏🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Aaron said he's there all week so hopefully he won't t ever be alone. Also that's there's no arguments poor Oakley don't need an atmosphere when he's going to be in pain

Reactions: 16
What’s Aaron saying on his stories? Can’t listen with sound at the minute

Reactions: 2
What’s Aaron saying on his stories? Can’t listen with sound at the minute
Basically saying he’s nose is booked in for June as he can’t breath and needs it done.
then said he’s worried about O’s surgery and that it’s horrible to see him like that
How he hopes because he’s young he won’t remember the surgeries. Saying it’s a big operation and hopes it goes ok and will support him and make sure he’s ok.

Reactions: 12
He sounds genuine with his concerns for oakleys op. Where as jodie it's all about her

Reactions: 13
I’m curious then that if Oakley is having his op and both his parents are going, who will be looking after the boys and Siennah?

I’m absolutely sick of Jodie and her non stop moaning. It’s that poor little boy going through all the pain and suffering. And she has the nerve to moan about how she’s mentally stressed out. Hopefully he’ll be home quickly after the op after last time when she dumped him in a hospital for months on end for no reason other than she didn’t want to care for him. I assume the carers will be looking him this time round, unless Jodie wants some more content for Instagram.

Reactions: 14
I’m curious then that if Oakley is having his op and both his parents are going, who will be looking after the boys and Siennah?

I’m absolutely sick of Jodie and her non stop moaning. It’s that poor little boy going through all the pain and suffering. And she has the nerve to moan about how she’s mentally stressed out. Hopefully he’ll be home quickly after the op after last time when she dumped him in a hospital for months on end for no reason other than she didn’t want to care for him. I assume the carers will be looking him this time round, unless Jodie wants some more content for Instagram.
I assume her mum will have them?

I am curious as to why suddenly both of them are going when they didn’t before?

Reactions: 1
So is aaron gonna actually stay over this time or is he going along with Talia’s lies again that no one can stay🙄

Reactions: 8
It’ll look awful if Aaron doesn’t go. Maybe he’s starting to push back against Jodie.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen pictures after the surgery that Oakley’s having and it looks so swollen. Feel so bad for him. Hopefully if Jodie is going to be swanning off all the time Aaron will be there this time!! Also anyone know what Teddy has a diagnosis of?

Reactions: 5
Aaron basically saying Jodie’s trash for sharing any pics of Oakley post surgery

Reactions: 21
Aaron throwing digs!
How Oakley needs the privacy and he won’t be posting pics of him in so much pain and all bandaged up for a bit sympathy

Reactions: 21
Aaron throwing digs!
How Oakley needs the privacy and he won’t be posting pics of him in so much pain and all bandaged up for a bit sympathy
absolutely this is the way any decent parent would act! I'm not Aaron's biggest fan but he is bang on here.

Reactions: 33
Aaron keeps reading here then playing up to it on Instagram 😂 they are both trash that left their wee baby in hospital alone! Sickos!

Reactions: 25
He was there at Oakley last surgery but didn't feel the need to share Oakley all over social media for likes and sympathy which he's 100 percent right in ! Jodie was throwing him around wacking his head which had just had surgery on for tiktoks and posting all day for likes !! Be a decent mother and focus on your child not yourself !! Atleast he will have Aaron with him focusing on him

Reactions: 27
I actually agree with Aaron. Oakley should be given privacy. I’m baffled though that they both left that little lad in the hospital on his own for months on end.

Reactions: 26
He was there at Oakley last surgery but didn't feel the need to share Oakley all over social media for likes and sympathy which he's 100 percent right in ! Jodie was throwing him around wacking his head which had just had surgery on for tiktoks and posting all day for likes !! Be a decent mother and focus on your child not yourself !! Atleast he will have Aaron with him focusing on him
This!!! The tiktok is still up for everyone to see! Just had his head cut open and she's bouncing him around pushing that bleeping spike like chin into it. Can you imagine the shock waves of pain that would of caused him, can see it did how he pulled away

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.