Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw someone uploaded the finale from the Pro tour. The Robin tribute 😢
(Sorry @StephenTJackson but this clip does show some Dianne and Nikita partnering)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nancy and Graz are amazing! Can’t wait to see them live. I’m howling at Gorka almost exiting the wrong way 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Layton is going to do cabaret - I’m going to see it for a 3rd time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some of the pros plus Graz’s wife celebrating his birthday!! For all my fellow Jovito’s they are sat on the same chair 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, watching the videos of the celebrations of Graz's birthday from everyone, this tour group seems lovely and close-knit.
I genuinely really like this group of pros and I think that's why (for me anyway) these last couple of series have been a lot better. Lots of good new pros coming (Carlos, Nikita, Jowita, Vito, Michelle, Kai, Lauren) in that have jelled well with the cast, plus existing pros that were sidelined (Nancy, Luba, Graz) being able to show what they can do with decent partners.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I genuinely really like this group of pros and I think that's why (for me anyway) these last couple of series have been a lot better. Lots of good new pros coming (Carlos, Nikita, Jowita, Vito, Michelle, Kai, Lauren) in that have jelled well with the cast, plus existing pros that were sidelined (Nancy, Luba, Graz) being able to show what they can do with decent partners.
Agree - whilst they’re competitive - they all genuinely come across as having a love of dance rather than just a love of success/winning. When I see photos of Gio in the wild so to speak, I still cannot believe Jowita dated him.

Reactions: 6
Lovely to see the other celebs supporting Layton. Still holding out hope Angela Scanlon might host it takes two, I’ll bloody miss her otherwise!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The current pros do seem to get on well together and support each other (apart from Gio…)

Reactions: 5
I do like the new generation for the most part - many of them do bring a real freshness to the show, have a love for dance and clearly bond well. It's a major contrast with the remaining pre-COVID lot (not counting the likes of Graz/Luba/Nancy who didn't really get started until later) who I think just see SCD as a paycheck/side-hustle. I still remember how bad the cast was in 2019, so the change has been welcome, just got to hope for more newcomers soon.

Reactions: 2
I do like the new generation for the most part - many of them do bring a real freshness to the show, have a love for dance and clearly bond well. It's a major contrast with the remaining pre-COVID lot (not counting the likes of Graz/Luba/Nancy who didn't really get started until later) who I think just see SCD as a paycheck/side-hustle. I still remember how bad the cast was in 2019, so the change has been welcome, just got to hope for more newcomers soon.
Bin Dianne, Neil, Giovanni and Karen followed by Amy and Gorka after a good season and I think it'll be good again with some fresh newcomers.

Reactions: 7
Bin Dianne, Neil, Giovanni and Karen followed by Amy and Gorka after a good season and I think it'll be good again with some fresh newcomers.
Definitely! Though I'd maybe add in Nadiya who they don't seem to know what to do with any more (unless Kai will quit if she isn't renewed). Also want for Katya to leave on a high a few years down the line and not turn into the new Karen/Anton, but hope she has a few more years left.

Definitely! Though I'd maybe add in Nadiya who they don't seem to know what to do with any more (unless Kai will quit if she isn't renewed). Also want for Katya to leave on a high a few years down the line and not turn into the new Karen/Anton, but hope she has a few more years left.
I forgot Nadiya even existed 😅 Yeah, I think it might be her time? She did do a really beautiful job with her partnership on Children In Need last year though...

I'd personally give Luba a female partnership and Nadiya one last chance with a tall man.

Reactions: 3
I like Gorka, I think the past couple of years he's really been about giving his celebs a good experience (both Helen and Nikita seem to have loved it despite having completely different runs on the show), but I think another final/win and he'd leave. He's got plenty of opportunities plus two young kids. Agree with binning Neil obviously, and Amy and Dianne, I never really warmed to either of them and they've never wowed me with choreo (bar Amy's jive with Karim). Karen and Giovanni I like, but neither of them seem arsed anymore. I saw a couple of people mention Katya moving on but I think someone like Katya who is giving fresh choreo every year, and is committed to Strictly shouldn't be pushed out once they reach a certain age or have done a certain number of series. I think they should hold onto Katya as long as possible, she's the best choreographer by a long way imo and doesn't throw the towel in when she gets a duffer.

Reactions: 12
Aww, Graz is such an adorable puppy of a man! 🥰

I greatly enjoyed Vito yeeting Neil's phone into the bin too! 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.